TiberiusDidNothingWrong
bryanbraddock
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Mr Tardis Thread Empty Mr Tardis Thread 8th March 2019, 1:19 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

I felt there should be a thread for him as he is by far the most obnoxious of all the New Who "fans". (Read cynical bastards who want to use it to further their own careers, but are too stupid to realise its a dying brand.)

Do you think he will get a gig on the show eventually before it fizzles out? He has already mentioned working freelance for the BBC, and dear god has he shilled for them harder than anyone else online.

Personally i think he won't. Was it Time Traveller that said his relationship with New Who is like the sad fucker in the pub who keeps bothering a girl that's never going to look at him?

He's a white male and so ironically out of all of the "celebrity" fans online, the likes of Claudia Boleyn, Whovian Feminism, and Christel Dee will always get preference over him. They have female privilege  Big Grin

Ironically I don't think Mr Tardis has done as much damage to the brand as other "fans" like Claudia Boleyn or Whovian Feminism. He only started shilling hard for it after Jodie was cast.

Still he is the most obnoxious. As awful, smug, and bigoted as the likes of Boleyn and Whovian Feminism are, at least they are genuine. Mr Tardis is just a rampant egotist. He doesn't give two fucks about female heroes or representation or anything like that. Its just a way for him to look better than the other "gammon plebs".

Of course ironically due to his sheer ignorance of the genre (especially female heroes), he ends up insulting female heroes and actresses. Look at this latest

Buffy ended years ago

Basically he says that we needed Jodie Nosepicker and Captain Marvel because the last female heroes were Buffy and Ripley, and they are decades old.

LOL apparently there have been no female heroes since Buffy? Gee I must have imagined Once Upon A Time, Nikita, Charmed, (original and remake), Sarah Jane Adventures, I Zombie, Sleepy Hollow, Legends of Tomorrow, Jessica Jones, Underworld, Resident Evil, Alias, Promethius, X-Men Days of Future Past and Appocalypse, Ash vs Evil Dead, Ghost Whisperer, Being Human.

Great knowledge of female heroes you have there as always William Carlilse.

2Mr Tardis Thread Empty Re: Mr Tardis Thread 8th March 2019, 3:48 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Think: Hemingway.

3Mr Tardis Thread Empty Re: Mr Tardis Thread 8th March 2019, 4:52 pm

bryanbraddock

bryanbraddock

He's a cuck and a cunt. Can't wait to see his channel shrivel up and die after nupoo is shitcanned.

4Mr Tardis Thread Empty Re: Mr Tardis Thread 8th March 2019, 9:54 pm

iank

iank

He really is quite repugnant on every level. The epitome of the complete, shameless sellout.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

5Mr Tardis Thread Empty Re: Mr Tardis Thread 8th March 2019, 10:13 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

He's a mild pain in the ass these days. I don't think he'll be the subject of much discussion in a few years.

6Mr Tardis Thread Empty Re: Mr Tardis Thread 9th March 2019, 12:40 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Commander Maxil wrote:He's a mild pain in the ass these days. I don't think he'll be the subject of much discussion in a few years.

I don't think he'll be the subject of much discussion in a years time when Jodie is shitcanned.

For now though he deserves made fun of. Normally I wouldn't like to dogpile on someone, but he constantly ridicules people, slanders them in the worst ways, and picks on random people on twitter and sets his fans on them.

He is ripe for it.

The worst example of him slandering someone was when he said that Jeremy Clarkson was a holocaust denier. Clarkson actually said he doesn't know why people bother with holocaust deniers because they are a fringe group of nutters. He said its like making out flat earthers are a serious problem.

Yet Mr Tardis actually twisted that to be that Clarkson was a holocaust denier. Mr Tardis is a liar, a bully, a fraud, a sell out, a coward, someone who is happy to sell other young men down the river, by being an apologist for policies at the BBC designed to persecute them, and an ignorant shit who knows NOTHING about what he claims to be an expert in from politics to Doctor Who to sci fi to female heroes.

He is a deeply pathetic little lickspittle too. The head of the Beeb could pull his pants down, take a shit after he'd just had a Vindaloo and 6 pints, and Mr Tardis would not only lick his arse, but would say "Can I do it again please" if he thought it could get him a job with the Beeb.

7Mr Tardis Thread Empty Re: Mr Tardis Thread 9th March 2019, 12:18 pm

Zarius

Zarius

Buffy ended ages ago, but is still being rerun consistently on SCI-FI Channel, and a new comic book reboot of the series was recently launched by BOOM Studios

8Mr Tardis Thread Empty Re: Mr Tardis Thread 28th March 2019, 11:14 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Sorry to bring this sack of shit again but I looked at his tweets to see what he thought of article 13, and dear god did he condemn himself.

Absolute 100 percent proof from his own tweets that he is a shill for the Beeb.

See here.

https://twitter.com/TrilbeeReviews/status/1110623500648280067

Why would the BBC give him permission to use their clips without any problems? Hmmm could it be because he'll shill for them.

9Mr Tardis Thread Empty Re: Mr Tardis Thread 28th March 2019, 12:47 pm

ClockworkOcean

Dick Tater

@ShillbeeReviews wrote:Part of me is optimistic. There is absolutely no way that YouTube will be able to enforce what Article 13 suggests. It's just not a viable system. Changes will be made, concessions will be had and I will just keep making content.

OF COURSE, the kind of content filtration systems suggested by Article 13's proponents are unviable - THAT'S NOT THE FUCKING POINT. The fear is of what YouTube have ALREADY SUGGESTED THEY WILL DO instead of such a system, you moron.

10Mr Tardis Thread Empty Re: Mr Tardis Thread 28th March 2019, 10:44 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

ClockworkOcean wrote:
@ShillbeeReviews wrote:Part of me is optimistic. There is absolutely no way that YouTube will be able to enforce what Article 13 suggests. It's just not a viable system. Changes will be made, concessions will be had and I will just keep making content.

OF COURSE, the kind of content filtration systems suggested by Article 13's proponents are unviable - THAT'S NOT THE FUCKING POINT. The fear is of what YouTube have ALREADY SUGGESTED THEY WILL DO instead of such a system, you moron.

This is Mr Tardis' policy for the BBC.

Mr Tardis Thread S03E05-CsN7Otgp-subtitled

11Mr Tardis Thread Empty Re: Mr Tardis Thread 30th March 2019, 4:52 pm

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

bryanbraddock wrote:He's a cuck and a cunt. Can't wait to see his channel shrivel up and die after nupoo is shitcanned.

He's still got a bigger channel than yours.

12Mr Tardis Thread Empty Re: Mr Tardis Thread 30th March 2019, 10:40 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

Bladeswitch wrote:
bryanbraddock wrote:He's a cuck and a cunt. Can't wait to see his channel shrivel up and die after nupoo is shitcanned.

He's still got a bigger channel than yours.

Mr Tardis Thread Giphy

13Mr Tardis Thread Empty Re: Mr Tardis Thread 12th April 2019, 9:17 am

Zarius

Zarius

Trilbe has a response for The Sun's spin on Frazier Hines' comments

14Mr Tardis Thread Empty Re: Mr Tardis Thread 12th April 2019, 9:23 am

iank

iank

lol The Shill with the Spin.

15Mr Tardis Thread Empty Re: Mr Tardis Thread 12th April 2019, 9:26 am

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

A pity. He used to be my favourite Who reviewer on youtube (before Stubagful).

Then around the Ghostbusters dumpster fire he started to turn into a right disingenuous prick.

16Mr Tardis Thread Empty Re: Mr Tardis Thread 12th April 2019, 10:02 am

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

Actually for the first seven minutes he was spot on about the Sun's misrepresentation of Frazer's words.

But then he went on about how the words "too PC" are always a far-right dog-whistle, and then went on to smear Bowlestrek and Nerdrotic in his usual cheap and pathetic way.

17Mr Tardis Thread Empty Re: Mr Tardis Thread 24th April 2019, 3:28 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Mr Tardis at it again. Claiming that he spoke to someone who claimed that women should never be heroes in tv shows.

https://twitter.com/TrilbeeReviews/status/1120961775321735168

Its so annoying watching him pretending to be the only one who likes female heroes, just because he likes ONE female hero. Yeah Mr Tardis I'm a fan of dozens of female led shows, many of which you won't even have heard of.

It reminds me of that bit in the Simpsons where Homer gets the chair everybody else already has and says smugly "jealous?" and when they say no as they already have it he still goes "you're jealous."

Oh no wait I forgot pre Jodie Trilbee reviewed 50 shades of Grey. That proves he has extensive knowledge of women leads. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Anyway here's a thread mocking the concieted arsehole on another forum. I normally don't like these types of things, but he deserves it the way he slanders and sends his fans to attack smaller users and channels.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjawOK79-jhAhWaQxUIHQV7Ce4QFjAAegQIABAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fkiwifarms.net%2Fthreads%2Fmrtardisreviews-trilbeereviews-william-carlisle.27450%2F&usg=AOvVaw1RbfzyMiq5qwqiJjtyUEFT

18Mr Tardis Thread Empty Re: Mr Tardis Thread 24th April 2019, 10:17 pm

iank

iank

The link don't work, man.

Honestly, who cares anyway? He's a non-entity.

19Mr Tardis Thread Empty Re: Mr Tardis Thread 25th April 2019, 12:16 am

Boofer

Boofer

I anoint him, PISSTER TURDIS.

Because it's puerile as fuck.

Honestly though, it's just some kid trying to work his way into the access media by sucking on the ego dongs of whichever right-on writers, producers and actors are currently industry flavour of the month.

20Mr Tardis Thread Empty Re: Mr Tardis Thread 25th April 2019, 12:42 am

UncleDeadly

UncleDeadly

Mr Tardis Thread Proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fyt3.ggpht.com%2F-fSHRDy_Sn34%2FAAAAAAAAAAI%2FAAAAAAAAAAA%2F5tTcvgAnATM%2Fs900-c-k-no-mo-rj-c0xffffff%2Fphoto

LOL I couldn't possibly take this creature seriously enough to be angered by him. He is his own comeuppance.

21Mr Tardis Thread Empty Re: Mr Tardis Thread 25th April 2019, 9:27 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Forget the missing episodes, someone needs to find this man's balls!

22Mr Tardis Thread Empty Re: Mr Tardis Thread 25th April 2019, 9:35 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

iank wrote:The link don't work, man.

Honestly, who cares anyway? He's a non-entity.

Well its more just because he is a lolcow here. Also don't understimate these people. I remember being told by posters on IMDB back in 2013 that the likes of Claudia Boleyn and Whovian Feminism are just idiots online and now look at them. They've taken over the brand and sunk it.

Mr Tardis Thread DWMTimeTeam

Mr Tardis I don't think will be quite as prominent as they are. (Ironically in this day and age that's because the likes of Claudia have ethnic female privilege Big Grin )

Still you never know he could be showrunner one day after having kissed his enough arse?

23Mr Tardis Thread Empty Re: Mr Tardis Thread 25th April 2019, 11:00 am

ClockworkOcean

Dick Tater

I'll likely be doing a separate thread on Council of Geeks soon. You know, the "council" comprised entirely of one self-appointed loon who believes his terrible haircut and habit of wearing makeup renders him an oppressed victim comparable to Rosa Parks, and thinks himself qualified to "grant" or "withdraw" the authority of the world's best-selling novelist over her own work?

24Mr Tardis Thread Empty Re: Mr Tardis Thread 25th April 2019, 3:43 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

ClockworkOcean wrote:I'll likely be doing a separate thread on Council of Geeks soon. You know, the "council" comprised entirely of one self-appointed loon who believes his terrible haircut and habit of wearing makeup renders him an oppressed victim comparable to Rosa Parks, and thinks himself qualified to "grant" or "withdraw" the authority of the world's best-selling novelist over her own work?

Maybe there should be a toxic fandom thread? Might be quite funny.

Shilbee is attacking Nerdrotic now. Claiming that he lied about Frazer Hines.

Shilbee says that he can't imagine what its like to lie to his viewers and accuses Nerdrotic of blocking his comment on his channel. Funny thing is when I posted a comment on Shilbee's video ripping his arguments to shreds pointing out his hypocrisy in his lack of interest in female heroes, and his lies in saying that RTD never wrote sci fi before DW and that Jeremy Clarkson was a holocaust denier. He blocked my comment Big Grin

25Mr Tardis Thread Empty Re: Mr Tardis Thread 26th April 2019, 9:46 am

Zarius

Zarius

burrunjor wrote:his lies in saying that RTD never wrote sci fi before DW and that Jeremy Clarkson was a holocaust denier. He blocked my comment Big Grin

The tube's never seen Nice Chap, Dark Season or Century Falls? You can find clips of them on Youtube, including the titles that credit him as writer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum