You are not connected. Please login or register

The Classic Who Merchandise Dilemma

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Classic Who Merchandise Dilemma Empty The Classic Who Merchandise Dilemma 11th January 2019, 2:43 am

ClockworkOcean

Dick Tater

My TruWho DVD collection isn't quite complete, and I'm faced with the dilemma of whether or not to buy this stuff in new condition. On one hand, the BBC's conduct over the past few years makes me resent giving the bastards a penny, but on the other, the fact that Classic Who is outperforming Chibnall's abomination in DVD/BR sales and pre-orders fills me with delight. I'm also tempted to snap up the old-style DVDs while I still can before they're inevitably reissued with Chibnall's feminist logo and extras featuring the insights of Claudia Boleyn and Christel Dee.

2The Classic Who Merchandise Dilemma Empty Re: The Classic Who Merchandise Dilemma 11th January 2019, 8:05 am

iank

iank

I feel your pain. Classic Who on Blu is tempting but I resent giving the bastards money too. I'm getting 19 as a belated Xmas present when it comes out here, so whether I get any more will depend on how significant the improvement (if any) in PQ is.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

3The Classic Who Merchandise Dilemma Empty Re: The Classic Who Merchandise Dilemma 11th January 2019, 11:34 am

Zarius

Zarius

The Twitch marathons suffice for me

4The Classic Who Merchandise Dilemma Empty Re: The Classic Who Merchandise Dilemma 11th January 2019, 5:21 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

I don't have any problems buying Classic Who, imagine its the better part of the BBC that you're supporting. Only complaint I have is how they shoehorn NuWho into the DVD extras.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum