You are not connected. Please login or register

Poll: Who would make a great Romana?

4 posters

Who would make a great Romana?

Poll: Who would make a great Romana? I_vote_lcap10%Poll: Who would make a great Romana? I_vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
Poll: Who would make a great Romana? I_vote_lcap0%Poll: Who would make a great Romana? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Poll: Who would make a great Romana? I_vote_lcap20%Poll: Who would make a great Romana? I_vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
Poll: Who would make a great Romana? I_vote_lcap0%Poll: Who would make a great Romana? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Poll: Who would make a great Romana? I_vote_lcap20%Poll: Who would make a great Romana? I_vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
Poll: Who would make a great Romana? I_vote_lcap10%Poll: Who would make a great Romana? I_vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Poll: Who would make a great Romana? Empty Poll: Who would make a great Romana? 21st October 2018, 7:40 am

edgelord

Surely it’s about time they brought Romana back to the series. But who do you think should play the character in 2018? I have come up with a few suggestions. Looking forward to seeing how the vote goes!

2Poll: Who would make a great Romana? Empty Re: Poll: Who would make a great Romana? 21st October 2018, 8:28 am

iank

iank

Vinnie Jones. The resemblance is truly uncanny.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

3Poll: Who would make a great Romana? Empty Re: Poll: Who would make a great Romana? 21st October 2018, 8:31 am

Mott1

Mott1

A tough choice but I finally voted for Mr T. "Ain't gettin' me in no TARDIS you crazy fool!!"

4Poll: Who would make a great Romana? Empty Re: Poll: Who would make a great Romana? 26th October 2018, 6:57 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

LOL brilliant post. I voted for Vinnie Jones. BTW I saw a post on Claudia Boleyn's twitter page recently where she went on about wanting Angel Coulby to be Romana opposite Jodie.

Gee isn't it funny that she doesn't want Romana to genderbend? Why could that be? All of her same lame ass arguments apply "oh its canon because we bullied that spineless cuck Moffat into making canon, its something new, transgender women to men need representation, another posh English woman in the role would be so boring. Why can't Romana be a man? Since when did she need a pair of tits to save the day? Romana has always been written as a total gender neutral character. Romana would be ASHAMED OF YOU"

Yet funnily enough she still wants a woman to play Romana? Could it be that its because Claudia Boleyn is anti men bigot whose real reason for wanting the Doctor/Master to change sex is to take the role away from men, (which also explains her lack of any interest in female led shows like Buffy, Xena, Charmed etc?)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum