+5
Bernard Marx
burrunjor
Ludders
iank
Pepsi Maxil
9 posters

Vote for your favourite

Bernard Marx - The Poll I_vote_lcap22%Bernard Marx - The Poll I_vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]
Bernard Marx - The Poll I_vote_lcap44%Bernard Marx - The Poll I_vote_rcap 44% [ 4 ]
Bernard Marx - The Poll I_vote_lcap33%Bernard Marx - The Poll I_vote_rcap 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bernard Marx - The Poll Empty Bernard Marx - The Poll 22nd August 2019, 9:38 am

Boofer

Boofer

One option only please,

2Bernard Marx - The Poll Empty Re: Bernard Marx - The Poll 22nd August 2019, 9:42 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I went for Bernard Marx in the end.

3Bernard Marx - The Poll Empty Re: Bernard Marx - The Poll 22nd August 2019, 10:02 am

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

I’m not sure how to interpret this...
But I’ve gone for Bernard Marx as well.

4Bernard Marx - The Poll Empty Re: Bernard Marx - The Poll 22nd August 2019, 10:04 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Bernard Marx wrote:I’m not sure how to interpret this...
But I’ve gone for Bernard Marx as well.

Good choice.

I was initially going to go for Bernard Marx but then I decided that Bernard Marx was more to my taste. No offense to Bernard Marx.

5Bernard Marx - The Poll Empty Re: Bernard Marx - The Poll 22nd August 2019, 10:11 am

iank

iank

No one's voted for Bernard Max yet. Sad

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

6Bernard Marx - The Poll Empty Re: Bernard Marx - The Poll 22nd August 2019, 11:56 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

You can't go wrong with Bernard Marx. He's the only reliable choice of the three.

7Bernard Marx - The Poll Empty Re: Bernard Marx - The Poll 22nd August 2019, 12:12 pm

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

Although I wonder which Bernard I am...
(*akin to Xoanon in The Face of Evil* “WHO AM I?”)

8Bernard Marx - The Poll Empty Re: Bernard Marx - The Poll 22nd August 2019, 2:53 pm

Ludders

Ludders

Obviously the first one.
You can't beat the original. ;-)

9Bernard Marx - The Poll Empty Re: Bernard Marx - The Poll 23rd August 2019, 10:04 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

I'd like a Bernard Marx that combines the best elements of all the others.

10Bernard Marx - The Poll Empty Re: Bernard Marx - The Poll 23rd August 2019, 10:06 am

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

burrunjor wrote:I'd like a Bernard Marx that combines the best elements of all the others.
You’ll soon have a Bernard Marx that appeals especially to you- you might see a rant about Death In Heaven on the ‘Which Who stories have you watched lately’ thread fairly soon. Smile

11Bernard Marx - The Poll Empty Re: Bernard Marx - The Poll 23rd August 2019, 10:09 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Bernard Marx wrote:
burrunjor wrote:I'd like a Bernard Marx that combines the best elements of all the others.
You’ll soon have a Bernard Marx that appeals especially to you- you might see a rant about Death In Heaven on the ‘Which Who stories have you watched lately’ thread fairly soon. Smile

LOL LOL LOL LOL

Those are always welcome. It just angers me that Moff still treats Pissy Missy as one of his greatest moments.

12Bernard Marx - The Poll Empty Re: Bernard Marx - The Poll 24th August 2019, 8:36 am

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

burrunjor wrote:
Bernard Marx wrote:

LOL LOL LOL LOL

Those are always welcome. It just angers me that Moff still treats Pissy Missy as one of his greatest moments.

I just encountered your own review of Death In Heaven on the ‘worst New Who episode’ thread, and it’s aeons better than mine, I’m afraid.

13Bernard Marx - The Poll Empty Re: Bernard Marx - The Poll 24th August 2019, 9:32 am

Boofer

Boofer

So, Bernard Marx wins the poll, and not Bernhard Marks, or Bertrand Marxx.

14Bernard Marx - The Poll Empty Re: Bernard Marx - The Poll 24th August 2019, 10:04 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Well he was a sure winner really.

I mean, who even were the other two nobodies?

15Bernard Marx - The Poll Empty Re: Bernard Marx - The Poll 27th August 2019, 10:56 pm

Mott1

Mott1

I was determined to pick the winning Bernard Marx from the 3 options, having deliberately not checked which one was doing best. To prove my special abilities.

And I failed.

16Bernard Marx - The Poll Empty Re: Bernard Marx - The Poll 28th August 2019, 9:06 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

I reckon this was rigged and everybody should be tested for performance-enhancing drugs

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum