Rick Deckard 2.0

Golden around the 3:00 minute mark

iank

iank

I'm sure he probably does. Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

burrunjor

burrunjor

Fantastic video! Is he Genkimonk? He sounded like he could be Maxil, but he said that he is middle aged.

So glad whenever I see fans like this instead of those soyboy Five Who Fans.

DeadManRising

DeadManRising

Plot twist: OP is the guy in the video, and this thread is an extremely sneaky form of self-promotion. Big Grin

Zarius

Zarius

burrunjor wrote:Fantastic video! Is he Genkimonk? He sounded like he could be Maxil, but he said that he is middle aged.

Don't the Five Who Fans generally bitch about the new show anyway?

True story, I actually wrote an audio drama for one of them, which they never used, and when they made a trailer for it, they acted out a typing error I'd made LOL

burrunjor

burrunjor

Zarius wrote:
burrunjor wrote:Fantastic video! Is he Genkimonk? He sounded like he could be Maxil, but he said that he is middle aged.

Don't the Five Who Fans generally bitch about the new show anyway?

True story, I actually wrote an audio drama for one of them, which they never used, and when they made a trailer for it, they acted out a typing error I'd made LOL

Five Who fans tend to rip on the people opposed to a female Doctor and call them sexists. They also argue that DW was always about feminism.

I'm sure they're not bad people or anything in real life LOL, but IMO they have been total traitors to DW fans by taking the side of the SJWs.

Fair enough you might not mind a female Dctor and want to give it a shot. I am not for five seconds saying don't watch it, but to dismiss people with legit complaints about what is obvious pandering and in the snobby, superior way they do is really annoying.

Zarius

Zarius

Yeah, I know they've been defending the tar out of the feminist agenda, I'm just wondering if that'll translate to what they think of the episodes. Like I said, FiveWhoFans made a name for themselves being openly hostile and critical of the Moffat era, even what that era began doing more of what they promote.

Rick Deckard 2.0

Rick Deckard 2.0

DeadManRising wrote:Plot twist: OP is the guy in the video, and this thread is an extremely sneaky form of self-promotion. Big Grin

Love it but sadly not.

burrunjor

burrunjor

Yep more feminists and soy boy cucks like Richard H Cooper praising the glass ceiling being smashing.

Richard H Cooper Status

These people like Richard H Cooper, did they ever actually like Doctor Who? Its as Boofer said in another thread that the thing with all of these trailers is that they aren't actually about Doctor Who!

They are all instead to the last nothing but virtue signalling, and saying "hey look how woke we are." Apparently however these cucks are such self loathing fanboys that they don't care about something they like being made unrecognisable, and being turned into literally nothing but a propaganda piece. Its pathetic.

burrunjor

burrunjor

Sorry I meant to put that last post in the series 11 thread. Don't know how I made that mistake LOL. My bad.

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Have been watching some of this guy's season reviews. It's scary just how similar our opinions are. He loves Season 22, mixed on 23, admires 24 and holds both 25 and 26 in very high regard. He'd be a cracking member if he were to join.

Last edited by Commander Maxil on 17th October 2018, 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

shan164

Is it the done thing to send him an invite then ... ?

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

shan164 wrote:Is it the done thing to send him an invite then ... ?

That's if he's not already here...

shan164

Maxil wrote:
shan164 wrote:Is it the done thing to send him an invite then ... ?

That's if he's not already here...

Your avatar has the perfect look and the right degree of suspicion for that response.

I guess it's come down to this ...

"Everyone, I'm going to need your thumb."

(If you have not seen the 1982 film John Carpenter's The Thing, please go away and see it first instead of ruining it for yourself with this clip.)

Please tell me this guy has a Hive membership  Latest?cb=20150721135049

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Yes! This is brilliant.

Rick Deckard 2.0

Rick Deckard 2.0

Maxil wrote:Yes! This is brilliant.

I think I have to agree with him. Growing up I was always a 70s era fan but as we were subjected to more and more Nu Who rubbish, I found a new appreciation for the 80s stuff to the point where I now prefer it to the rest.

This is also a good watch and interestingly he puts Nu Who season 5 in at number 9, which I also thought had some gems and the best of the new stuff we have seen:

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

iank wrote:I'm sure he probably does. Big Grin

Your videos are very enjoyable Wink

iank

iank

I deny everything. Wink

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: