You are not connected. Please login or register

Let's settle this "era" debate for good

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Let's settle this "era" debate for good Empty Let's settle this "era" debate for good 18th February 2018, 6:35 am

Lunchtoiletdweller

Lunchtoiletdweller

We can all debate the different actors who played The Doctor, but in reality the role was perfected and immortalized by Tom Baker. Of course many of you will argue that it is a matter of taste, the memories the show brings back and what have you, but sorry, you're just wrong.
Oh, the audacity of Toiletman I imagine you're all thinking, sitting at your laptops in your "flats." I also imagine many of you actually gasped, spraying your keyboard with your afternoon tea as it jettisoned from between your rotten British teeth.
Absolutes do exist, and I will give you an example: If you enjoyed the Star Wars prequel trilogy and consider them good films, You are wrong. Not only are you wrong, you're an idiot.
It's the equivalent of considering Colon Baker a serviceable actor, let alone choosing him as your favorite DW. I can see declaring for the flarey-nostriled over-acting hack as some type of hipster irony thing, or pretending to like Jazz music while it's not 1920 and you're obviously not on heroin.

If you disagree you're wrong.

Up yours,
LTD

2Let's settle this "era" debate for good Empty Re: Let's settle this "era" debate for good 18th February 2018, 8:49 am

DeadManRising

DeadManRising

Uh, no. Actually, YOU'RE fuckin wrong.

If you knew anything about Doctor Who, you would know the role was immortalised and perfected by David Tennant. Get it right, pleb.

3Let's settle this "era" debate for good Empty Re: Let's settle this "era" debate for good 18th February 2018, 9:21 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

BobDominelliSudbury wrote:] I also imagine many of you actually gasped, spraying your keyboard with your afternoon tea.
LTD

I've not even had my morning cup of tea yet.

4Let's settle this "era" debate for good Empty Re: Let's settle this "era" debate for good 18th February 2018, 9:55 am

Mott1

Mott1

Wow - Toiletman and I are in agreement on something, the Star Wars prequels! (kind of).

Not on the actor playing the 6th Doctor though : I hear that Moffat only got Tom in for his cameo in Day Of The Dogturd because he couldn't get Colin!

5Let's settle this "era" debate for good Empty Re: Let's settle this "era" debate for good 18th February 2018, 9:56 am

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

LOL @ the whole thread

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum