Raku
Adam Ant Driver
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76It begins - Page 4 Empty Re: It begins 5th August 2017, 9:01 am

Mike

Mike

Could you at least back up your claim that I have broken the law, please?

As in, provide documents, quotes, etc.

77It begins - Page 4 Empty Re: It begins 5th August 2017, 9:36 am

Genkimonk

Genkimonk

One week on and the children are still at it.

78It begins - Page 4 Empty Re: It begins 5th August 2017, 9:37 am

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Mike wrote:Could you at least back up your claim that I have broken the law, please?

That's not how trolling works. Cabbitch is just playing the victim. How boring.

79It begins - Page 4 Empty Re: It begins 5th August 2017, 5:48 pm

Mike

Mike

Mr. Happy wrote:
Mike wrote:Could you at least back up your claim that I have broken the law, please?

That's not how trolling works. Cabbitch is just playing the victim. How boring.
I'm genuinely interested to see what he comes up with, because I've had several jobs in the past working with Data Protection, and know the law around it relatively well.

Not only is this forum not an organisation anyway, there is no legal contract between us. That isn't to say I can reveal his personal information, of course - I wouldn't do that. However, under Data Protection laws, 'personal information' refers to personally identifiable information. The incongruous word with which I referred to Cabbage in the now-deleted thread does not constitute personal information, or data, under this definition, as it cannot be, and has not been, used to identify him. A full email address would have to be revealed for it to constitute a breach of personal data.

Further to this, I don't know whether this is still active anymore, but usually there had to have been sincere distress caused by a breach. Cabbage requested that the 'information' be deleted, and I complied. It is this act he is trying to spin now. When I apologised due to the fact he may have been upset by it, he responded with the following:

The Talking Cabbage wrote:It hasn't 'genuinely offended' me, but everyone on this forum has a legal right to have their data protected. You can take your fork-tongued apologies and shove them up your arse.

By his own admission, therefore, the word used did not constitute offence, and no damages have been incurred as a result.

Thirdly, I do know that the ICO would give the organisation chance to rectify any breach on informal terms, and would usually supply an enforcement notice, as I believe it is called. Given that the source of the initial complaint has been dealt with, I'm not sure what further action could possibly be taken.

Last, it seems that Cabbage is inferring a law has been broken in this thread. This is categorically untrue. I pointed out that 'Bry' had nothing to do with him because he seemed to be falsely suggesting it had, and accusing yourself and Boofer of using his personal details as such. This, rest assured, is an outright lie. I don't know whether he's trying to suggest that revealing that something isn't linked to someone constitutes a breach of personal information, as though revealing that one name isn't attached to him somehow narrows things down.

Adam Ant Driver has informed me of the content of the reports given that they address me personally, and accuse me of 'abusing my position' - it seems Cabbage has failed to take note of the fact I have stepped down from my position as moderator, and don't have a position to abuse.

Against all of this - and I can produce documentary evidence to back up each of these points - Cabbage maintains that laws have been broken. I would honestly be grateful to him if he could inform me of those laws.

Given that the ICO by their own admission don't take it upon themselves to investigate every case, I sincerely doubt that they would look into a small Doctor Who forum, fallaciously reported by an individual who is still engaged in harassing now several members.

80It begins - Page 4 Empty Re: It begins 5th August 2017, 7:00 pm

Defeatment

Well... I see GB have really clamped down on people having misgivings about Jodie Whittaker.
I can't log into Planet Mondas any more so no idea how many pages they've spread to.

81It begins - Page 4 Empty Re: It begins 5th August 2017, 7:56 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

28 pages. If you can't log in you could always try getting hold of them on here https://www.facebook.com/groups/176006995844281/ or here https://twitter.com/planetmondas

82It begins - Page 4 Empty Re: It begins 5th August 2017, 9:19 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Defeatment wrote:Well... I see GB have really clamped down on people having misgivings about Jodie Whittaker.
I can't log into Planet Mondas any more so no idea how many pages they've spread to.

I'd say that most people on Planet Mondas hate it, with a few outspoken defenders.

As for GB I used to love their roleplaying forum where you'd pretend that its the 60's and Hartnell era is current, yet they had the internet back then. That was great fun, but sadly all the anti white, anti male comments, the nasty bullying of anyone who didn't think every single change in the show was brilliant just put me off the site for good.

This site may take up too much time getting into big pages long arguments LOL, but GB really is a disgusting site.

83It begins - Page 4 Empty Re: It begins 5th August 2017, 9:50 pm

iank

iank

I managed to get back on it recently a few weeks prior to the announcement, and was doing my best to rein in my temper at some of the stupidity on there, but was quickly banned for not toeing the PC line after! LOL

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

84It begins - Page 4 Empty Re: It begins 5th August 2017, 10:47 pm

Genkimonk

Genkimonk

My biggest gripe with GB is that its run by Americans with mainly American mods. Americans just do not understand witty banter or British dry humor and often ban people who use it, believing it to be an insult often when it isnt.

85It begins - Page 4 Empty Re: It begins 5th August 2017, 10:50 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Genkimonk wrote:My biggest gripe with GB is that its run by Americans with mainly American mods. Americans just do not understand witty banter or British dry humor and often ban people who use it, believing it to be an insult often when it isnt.

One of my favourite examples of that was when an American poster named Charles Daniels said that he would beat his grandmother with a stick to see Marco Polo and he got a ban for inciting domestic violence for two weeks!

LOL

86It begins - Page 4 Empty Re: It begins 6th August 2017, 12:40 pm

The Talking Cabbage

The Talking Cabbage

I did, and you deleted the thread. You know you did wrong.

87It begins - Page 4 Empty Re: It begins 6th August 2017, 12:41 pm

The Talking Cabbage

The Talking Cabbage

Genkimonk wrote:One week on and the children are still at it.

Well, you need something to keep the forum going until the Xmas shit-fest, so...

88It begins - Page 4 Empty Re: It begins 6th August 2017, 12:42 pm

The Talking Cabbage

The Talking Cabbage

Mr. Happy wrote:That's not how trolling works. Cabbitch is just playing the victim. How boring.

Even your strawmen are lacklustre.

89It begins - Page 4 Empty Re: It begins 6th August 2017, 12:45 pm

The Talking Cabbage

The Talking Cabbage

Mike wrote:Not only is this forum not an organisation anyway, there is no legal contract between us...

Rather than go through your bollocks point by point, can I just say that was the most pathetic, long-winded, erroneous whinge I've ever read? It even challenges that Google memo claiming all teh wimminz are ruining comp-sci for disingenuous, arse-backwards nonsense.

Once again, I'll remind you - the thread was deleted, and we both know why.

90It begins - Page 4 Empty Re: It begins 6th August 2017, 12:49 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

We all know why, Bry. It was because you started crying. Now shut up, you whinge bag.

Nobody cares.

91It begins - Page 4 Empty Re: It begins 6th August 2017, 1:17 pm

Mike

Mike

Laughing

Okay.

92It begins - Page 4 Empty Re: It begins 6th August 2017, 3:51 pm

The Talking Cabbage

The Talking Cabbage

Mr. Happy wrote:We all know why, MIKE. It was because you started crying. Now shut up, you whinge bag.

Fixed that for you. And as an aside, feel free to share with us your own personal details, since you seem to think they're fair game.

Mr. Happy wrote:Nobody cares.

Well, 'Mike' seems to care a lot because he went so far as to abuse his admin privileges. And you care a lot because you're trying to pile in. Shame you don't care about integrity or confirming every prejudice held about the fandom.

93It begins - Page 4 Empty Re: It begins 6th August 2017, 3:51 pm

The Talking Cabbage

The Talking Cabbage

Mike wrote:Laughing

Okay.

It's not OK, because otherwise you wouldn't have deleted the thread and then begged me to leave you alone.

94It begins - Page 4 Empty Re: It begins 6th August 2017, 6:04 pm

Mike

Mike

Laughing

Okay.

95It begins - Page 4 Empty Re: It begins 7th August 2017, 1:35 am

Genkimonk

Genkimonk

Mr. Happy wrote:
Genkimonk wrote:My biggest gripe with GB is that its run by Americans with mainly American mods. Americans just do not understand witty banter or British dry humor and often ban people who use it, believing it to be an insult often when it isnt.

One of my favourite examples of that was when an American poster named Charles Daniels said that he would beat his grandmother with a stick to see Marco Polo and he got a ban for inciting domestic violence for two weeks!

LOL

LOL!

I recall one time someone used a Blackadder put down in the crator of needles section to one of his friends when they were discussing the class system. The person he responded to understood it but the mod didn't. As such, he got banned for insulting other posters.

Rather odd they do that. I recall a poster from Outpost Skaro getting banned, and the message informing them of the ban was from Mr. Hill simply saying "Fuck You". I posted that screenshot on the original hiveforum.

Is Steve Robotnik Hill still top dog there?

96It begins - Page 4 Empty Re: It begins 7th August 2017, 8:57 am

Defeatment

Mr. Happy wrote:28 pages. If you can't log in you could always try getting hold of them on here https://www.facebook.com/groups/176006995844281/ or here https://twitter.com/planetmondas

Thank you! Thank you! Back on there and it's a breath of fresh air reading genuine grievances about the new Doctor and the Christmas special after what seems like years of breathing American farts and imposed party lines.
At last there is proof of a genuine problem with fans over the direction the show is taking. I know that's also on here as well. But two sites saying the same thing and one larger site clamping down on attempting to say the same thing.
Yeah, something is up.
And I also find GB really slow to load up for some reason compared to other sites. Surely my IP address hasn't been sent to the Go Slow until I pay to subscribe to GB? Nah, probably not.

97It begins - Page 4 Empty Re: It begins 7th August 2017, 9:41 am

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Genkimonk wrote:Is Steve Robotnik Hill still top dog there?

Yeah, but Pariscub has left the moderating team. Man, that guy was a joke.

98It begins - Page 4 Empty Re: It begins 7th August 2017, 9:52 am

The Talking Cabbage

The Talking Cabbage

Mike wrote:Laughing

Okay.

Don't try to be blithe - it just makes you look even more infantile.

99It begins - Page 4 Empty Re: It begins 7th August 2017, 10:09 am

Boofer

Boofer

Lol! This still going on? LOL

Crappage is like a man caught up to his neck in quick-shit, proclaiming to the world he smells Millésime Impérial and candied donuts.

100It begins - Page 4 Empty Re: It begins 7th August 2017, 1:03 pm

Genkimonk

Genkimonk

Mr. Happy wrote:
Genkimonk wrote:Is Steve Robotnik Hill still top dog there?

Yeah, but Pariscub has left the moderating team. Man, that guy was a joke.

Was that the guy who had a PhD in fucking comic books?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum