Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101It begins - Page 5 Empty Re: It begins 7th August 2017, 1:28 pm

Mike

Mike

The Talking Cabbage wrote:
Mike wrote:Laughing

Okay.

Don't try to be blithe - it just makes you look even more infantile.
Laughing

Okay.

102It begins - Page 5 Empty Re: It begins 7th August 2017, 7:20 pm

The Talking Cabbage

The Talking Cabbage

Mike wrote:
Laughing

Okay.

It's not. You're killing this forum with your bullshit and abuse of power.

103It begins - Page 5 Empty Re: It begins 7th August 2017, 7:22 pm

The Talking Cabbage

The Talking Cabbage

Boofer wrote:Lol! This still going on?  LOL

Stop it then, you crap excuse for a troll.

Boofer wrote:Crappage is like a man caught up to his neck in quick-shit, proclaiming to the world he smells Millésime Impérial and candied donuts.

Avoid projection.

104It begins - Page 5 Empty Re: It begins 7th August 2017, 7:22 pm

Mike

Mike

Mike wrote:
Laughing

Okay.

Laughing

Okay.

105It begins - Page 5 Empty Re: It begins 7th August 2017, 7:23 pm

Mike

Mike

Mike wrote:Adam Ant Driver has informed me of the content of the reports given that they address me personally, and accuse me of 'abusing my position' - it seems Cabbage has failed to take note of the fact I have stepped down from my position as moderator, and don't have a position to abuse.

106It begins - Page 5 Empty Re: It begins 7th August 2017, 9:29 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Mike wrote:
Laughing

Okay.

Seriously, what planet are you on? Surely it's not worth the effort you are putting in to be this stupid.

107It begins - Page 5 Empty Re: It begins 7th August 2017, 10:31 pm

Mott1

Mott1

It's always good to find out one still has power even after relinquishing it, though. Certainly better than going power-mad when it turns out there was no power to start with.

108It begins - Page 5 Empty Re: It begins 8th August 2017, 9:59 am

Boofer

Boofer

Mr. Happy wrote:
Mike wrote:
Laughing

Okay.

Seriously, what planet are you on? Surely it's not worth the effort you are putting in to be this stupid.

Planet win, planet upmanship and planet last word.  LOL He's waiting for us to become terminally bored so he can roar about his 'victory' in a space everyone else has vacated after reading his hackneyed, angry responses for days on end. He's basically attempting to become the prose equivalent of a Christmas fart dropped in a mall. You can tell because his responses become increasingly trite the more you read them. All this 'muh doxing', 'projection', 'irony', 'logical fallacy', 'you are mentally ill', etc, perfectly demonstrates the limited intellectual repertoire and myopic, rage-fueled desire of a one-note troll.

I guess he can't help himself really. His chimpanzee-brain aches for dominance. He wants nothing more than to become the one, indelible shit-stain on some some mediocre canvas in the far corner of the gallery.

And if your truly think about it, Croaking Drashig is probably the most tragic character in the history of the forum, especially in the sense that he's now the self-appointed - and failed - troll-king of a forum frequented by about 20 people.

"All Hail King Crappage! Overlord of the Hackneyed Response, Master of the Quote-Mined, Fragmented Reply! Hail, Hail,Hail!"

What a fucking loser! LOL LOL LOL LOL

109It begins - Page 5 Empty Re: It begins 8th August 2017, 12:09 pm

The Talking Cabbage

The Talking Cabbage

Mike wrote:
Mike wrote:Adam Ant Driver has informed me of the content of the reports given that they address me personally, and accuse me of 'abusing my position' - it seems Cabbage has failed to take note of the fact I have stepped down from my position as moderator, and don't have a position to abuse.

Oh. I noticed. I just want you to admit fault.

110It begins - Page 5 Empty Re: It begins 8th August 2017, 12:10 pm

The Talking Cabbage

The Talking Cabbage

Mr. Happy wrote:

There's nothing stupid in wanting your private data kept, well, private. More to the point, if I'm going to leave this forum, it will be of my own volition, not because I'm driven away by trolls like you.

111It begins - Page 5 Empty Re: It begins 8th August 2017, 12:11 pm

The Talking Cabbage

The Talking Cabbage

Mike wrote:
Laughing

Okay.

Plainly not, now you've been demoted to civvie.

112It begins - Page 5 Empty Re: It begins 8th August 2017, 12:13 pm

The Talking Cabbage

The Talking Cabbage

Boofer wrote: Planet win, planet upmanship and planet last word...

You do know everything you say here is yet more projection on your part? You may as well spray yourself orange and paw at hapless women with your tiny hands.

113It begins - Page 5 Empty Re: It begins 8th August 2017, 1:07 pm

Mike

Mike

Mike wrote:

Oh. I noticed. I just want you to admit fault.
Laughing

Okay.

114It begins - Page 5 Empty Re: It begins 8th August 2017, 1:08 pm

Mike

Mike

Mike wrote:
Laughing

Okay.

Plainly not, now you've been demoted to civvie.
Laughing

Okay.

115It begins - Page 5 Empty Re: It begins 8th August 2017, 5:57 pm

Boofer

Boofer

The Shrieking Cuntbag wrote:Muh projection, cod-psychology, mumble Trump, orange something.

Someone needs to make a Crappage bingo card with his half-dozen greatest hits on it. LOL

116It begins - Page 5 Empty Re: It begins 8th August 2017, 6:10 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Projecting? Jesus fucking Christ, some people really do never move out of the playground, do they? "I know you are, but what am I?" It's fucking pathetic. grow up, Cabbitch. Rolling Eyes

117It begins - Page 5 Empty Re: It begins 9th August 2017, 12:30 am

iank

iank

Genkimonk wrote:
Mr. Happy wrote:
Genkimonk wrote:My biggest gripe with GB is that its run by Americans with mainly American mods. Americans just do not understand witty banter or British dry humor and often ban people who use it, believing it to be an insult often when it isnt.

One of my favourite examples of that was when an American poster named Charles Daniels said that he would beat his grandmother with a stick to see Marco Polo and he got a ban for inciting domestic violence for two weeks!

LOL

LOL!

I recall one time someone used a Blackadder put down in the crator of needles section to one of his friends when they were discussing the class system. The person he responded to understood it but the mod didn't. As such, he got banned for insulting other posters.

Rather odd they do that. I recall a poster from Outpost Skaro getting banned, and the message informing them of the ban was from Mr. Hill simply saying "Fuck You". I posted that screenshot on the original hiveforum.

Is Steve Robotnik Hill still top dog there?

Other forums can be the same. I literally got banned from bluray.com for making a joke about souls when someone wrote that while meaning "soles" (or possibly the other way round).
Apparently that was considered a personal attack.

Talk about no sense of fucking humour... LOL

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum