You are not connected. Please login or register

Hive movie commentary: Back to the Future

+2
Pepsi Maxil
Boofer
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hive movie commentary: Back to the Future Empty Hive movie commentary: Back to the Future 5th January 2020, 11:38 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I would like to experience the film in the company of other hive members via Skype. I've always been interested in commentaries and would love to talk about such a beloved classic with people on here. You will need a microphone, Skype and a copy of the movie itself. The date hasn't been announced yet and will be made when others agree on the most convenient time to do it. I reckon it would be a really good laugh.

Please let me know if you are interested in taking part.

Boofer

Boofer

A few years back, Mike did a series of classic who streams with live chat. The software he was using obviated the problem with trying to sync everyone who each has a separate copy of the video.

It could have been Syncplay. There are some which allow VOIP chat these days, but I can't be arsed to search them out.

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I'll take a look and see. Would you be interested in such a thing?

Boofer

Boofer

I don't mind watching BTTF. Would be good platform to do other stuff as well. We could do some classic Who nights, maybe a savaging of some newHu...

It'd probably be best in the hands of the Hiver with the best upload speeds.

burrunjor

burrunjor

I'd be up for that.

The Hive is kind of like a pub in a way and we have all gotten to know each other quite well, so why not? I'll need to get Skype though LOL.

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Yes, it will definitely be nice to chat with members I've engaged with for the last few years properly. I can just imagine it being a laugh riot. I see a lot of you as friends rather than just people I interact with online.

burrunjor

burrunjor

Pepsi Maxil wrote:Yes, it will definitely be nice to chat with members I've engaged with for the last few years properly. I can just imagine it being a laugh riot. I see some of you as proper friends rather than people I just speak to online.

You can consider me a friend now if you want. Me and Tanman know each other very well outside the Hive, but we've never met and most likely never will as we live in two different countries.

You can easily be friends with people online. Even people I have met in person, I have still gotten to know them better online.

Obviously its better to have proper relationships with people, but I don't think one online should be discounted either.

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

burrunjor wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote:Yes, it will definitely be nice to chat with members I've engaged with for the last few years properly. I can just imagine it being a laugh riot. I see some of you as proper friends rather than people I just speak to online.

You can consider me a friend now if you want. Me and Tanman know each other very well outside the Hive, but we've never met and most likely never will as we live in two different countries.

You can easily be friends with people online. Even people I have met in person, I have still gotten to know them better online.

Obviously its better to have proper relationships with people, but I don't think one online should be discounted either.

I already do. You were one of the first to greet me on The Hive when I joined in 2016 and I remember us getting on really well. It was a shame I was no longer able to post after a couple of months on the previous site. It was nice to be mentioned by you and several other members on the Missing Hivers thread before I eventually returned.

iank

iank

As is probably obvious from my YT channel, I have no webcam. Or microphone.
I light my room by candles still too. Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

10Hive movie commentary: Back to the Future Empty Re: Hive movie commentary: Back to the Future 8th January 2020, 11:45 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Are any of you free to do a Skype test on Saturday afternoon? Just a five minute test just to see that everything works. Would also be nice to say a quick hello before the real thing.

11Hive movie commentary: Back to the Future Empty Re: Hive movie commentary: Back to the Future 14th January 2020, 10:13 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

My Skype name is PolkaKingoftheMidwest99. Hit me up when you can.

12Hive movie commentary: Back to the Future Empty Re: Hive movie commentary: Back to the Future 16th January 2020, 10:10 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Looking to do this on Saturday the 1st of February if everyone is free that evening. If I don't hear back from anyone I'm going to watch it on my own and wank myself silly to Lea Thompson and then make you all feel guilty for ruining my NOFAP streak.

Members interested so far:

Ingrid
Burrunjor (maybe)
Boofer (maybe)

If any other members would like to participate please message me on Skype or PM me here for the details.

13Hive movie commentary: Back to the Future Empty Re: Hive movie commentary: Back to the Future 16th January 2020, 10:26 pm

REDACTED

Pepsi Maxil wrote:Ingrid

InDrid. Get my name right bruv.

14Hive movie commentary: Back to the Future Empty Re: Hive movie commentary: Back to the Future 16th January 2020, 10:30 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Indrid Mercury wrote:

I've forever read that as Ingrid. I feel like such a fool now.

15Hive movie commentary: Back to the Future Empty Re: Hive movie commentary: Back to the Future 16th January 2020, 10:31 pm

REDACTED

Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Indrid Mercury wrote:

I've forever read that as Ingrid. I feel like such a fool now.

It's fine honestly. You're not the first and certainly won't be the last. LOL

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

This fell through in the end. I'm still up for doing this if others members are available.

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

At a later date maybe I could join in. Currently I'm feeling the need to take a bit of a break from the net though, (plus it's been costing me a bundle).

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Tanmann wrote:At a later date maybe I could join in. Currently I'm feeling the need to take a bit of a break from the net though, (plus it's been costing me a bundle).

The weather has been pretty good lately. If you have a garden you should read a book and have a nice cold drink out there. Definitely a good way a keep away from the internet for a bit.

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

I have pretty much no garden to speak of, really. Sad

But there is a lot of greenery where I live, so I can always take walks. There is a book I've been enjoying at the moment that I'm halfway through called Leeza McCauliffe Has Something To Say (it's a little bit chick lit, but it's been pretty engrossing and amusing).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum