You are not connected. Please login or register

Back To The Future II or III

5 posters

OUTTATIME

Back To The Future II or III I_vote_lcap78%Back To The Future II or III I_vote_rcap 78% [ 7 ]
Back To The Future II or III I_vote_lcap22%Back To The Future II or III I_vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back To The Future II or III Empty Back To The Future II or III 6th December 2019, 6:15 pm

REDACTED

Whilst the first film is highly regarded on its own, the sequels themselves tend to divide people on which one was better. What is the Hive's stance on this?

2Back To The Future II or III Empty Re: Back To The Future II or III 6th December 2019, 7:19 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

I think like III's the more solid, better story and film, whilst II is a bit more on the sloppy side, with certain periods where it still feels in trailer mode rather than movie mode. But II tends to be my more fun go-to film for the little treats.

3Back To The Future II or III Empty Re: Back To The Future II or III 6th December 2019, 9:15 pm

iank

iank

II by a long way. III would be a whole lot better without the Doc/Clara romance, which is just boring and sinks the movie whenever its onscreen.
II is crazy and wonderful.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

4Back To The Future II or III Empty Re: Back To The Future II or III 6th December 2019, 9:18 pm

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

iank wrote:II by a long way. III would be a whole lot better without the Doc/Clara romance, which is just boring and sinks the movie whenever its onscreen.
II is crazy and wonderful.
Agreed. I suspect that the third film is more tightly constructed, but I find the second one much more endearing and enjoyable. It’s also considerably more memorable, I must say.

5Back To The Future II or III Empty Re: Back To The Future II or III 6th December 2019, 9:23 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

I thought the Doc-Clara romance was actually quite sweet myself. Crying or Very sad

Their kids were creepy as fuck though.

6Back To The Future II or III Empty Re: Back To The Future II or III 6th December 2019, 10:20 pm

REDACTED

Tanmann wrote:Their kids were creepy as fuck though.

In his defence, having Elizabeth Shue in front of you would probably cause you to act somewhat rowdy. Wink

7Back To The Future II or III Empty Re: Back To The Future II or III 7th December 2019, 12:22 am

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

Second film has a soft spot for me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum