+3
REDACTED
iank
cunt
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cunt

cunt

rarely even over anything significant i just do it over completely pointless shit

i dont like lying to exaggerate achievements / talents etc

i havent had to lie about anything big with notable consequences

but i lie all the time about stupid shit

like when i was a kid i bought some chocolate buttons on the way home from school and i told my mum i won them in a competition

she didnt give a shit and neither did i

and ill make up fictional lifestories only slightly different to my own and try to keep track of all the tessellations ive told each person / group

i guess its good practice if i ever have to lie about anything severe

anyway can anyone relate

Boofer

Boofer

I get where you're coming from.

Most of my forum accounts are explorations of different personas that are loosely based-upon the real me.

Out here I can be churlish, crude, cruel, perverted and angry in a way that I could never be in my normal life. I find it cathartic.

The real me is far more analytical and moral than the various versions of the 'shit-stirring miscreant' I've inflicted on various forums over the years.

It's bemusing to me when someone joins a forum under their real name and is completely authentic. I find it much more interesting when people let go a bit and get wild.

I guess I find chaos a bit delicious.

iank

iank

Yeah... I don't lie in real life, but I kind of concur with CM about exaggerating aspects of yourself online for the lols. I am generally far more polite, particularly with strangers, than the inyerface fuckoffcunt I can be online. Which is kind of the fun of it. Big Grin

Last edited by iank on 18th October 2019, 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

REDACTED

My Hive persona is a more restrained, subtle and in comparison to other members, bland take on my actual personality as I am more vocal and spicier outside of it.

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

I don’t tend to overtly lie about too much in real life, though I do occasionally distort certain details (either subconsciously or otherwise) in conversation concerning prior events either to feed my ego or to validate myself. It’s something I try to remain mindful of, though it’s not especially common either- I guess it varies.

Generally speaking, I guess I’d be considered to feature a bland persona on this forum- the number of banal and generally predictable polls I’ve created here purely to kill time during mundane moments strongly suggests as such, though I’m running out of poll ideas anyway and might as well create more engaging and original threads from now on (not that I’m against Cunnus’ hilarious satirical poll retorts, mind). However, I am willing to participate in prolonged analytical discussion if I have a clue about the topic at hand (and the time required to do so). Not too dissimilar from my real life personality, I guess, though I see Cunnus’ point concerning finding Catharsis via different online personas. Hence why including my real name just didn’t seem beneficial or interesting- not doing so can allow for some level of online flexibility when required.

Either way, I try my hardest to not be a boring fucker when I can. Smile

Boofer

Boofer

Mercury wrote:My Hive persona is a more restrained, subtle and in comparison to other members, bland take on my actual personality as I am more vocal and spicier outside of it.

Ooh, do tell! Big Grin

Boofer

Boofer

Bernard Marx wrote:

Generally speaking, I guess I’d be considered to feature a bland persona on this forum- the number of banal and generally predictable polls I’ve created here purely to kill time during mundane moments strongly suggests as such, though I’m running out of poll ideas anyway and might as well create more engaging and original threads from now on (not that I’m against Cunnus’ hilarious satirical poll retorts, mind).

Yeah, just let it flow man.

Say what you've gotta say.

The polls thing is a trope all my 'characters' have followed. It's as much tongue in cheek as it is sincere. My all time pet hate is episode acronyms - especially NewWho ones. I mean, just who the fuck can remember all the episode titles in the first place?

(Okay, to be fair, I used to be able to name every story in the classic series in order off the top of my head, and could probably give it a fair stab now, but I couldn't care less what THKIJS means.)

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

Cunnus Maximus wrote:
Bernard Marx wrote:

Generally speaking, I guess I’d be considered to feature a bland persona on this forum- the number of banal and generally predictable polls I’ve created here purely to kill time during mundane moments strongly suggests as such, though I’m running out of poll ideas anyway and might as well create more engaging and original threads from now on (not that I’m against Cunnus’ hilarious satirical poll retorts, mind).

Yeah, just let it flow man.

Say what you've gotta say.

The polls thing is a trope all my 'characters' have followed. It's as much tongue in cheek as it is sincere. My all time pet hate is episode acronyms - especially NewWho ones. I mean, just who the fuck can remember  all the episode titles in the first place?

(Okay, to be fair, I used to be able to name every story in the classic series in order off the top of my head, and could probably give it a fair stab now, but I couldn't care less what THKIJS means.)
It’s a trope I personally approve of, too. The notion of one by the name of Bernard Marx being sent to Gulag did make me laugh rather irrationally. LOL

Concerning episode acronyms- I rarely ever use them for somewhat similar reasons, though the only NuWho acronym that instantly comes to mind is TUAT, not least because of how close it is to ‘TWAT’.

If series 12 appropriately features an acronym of ‘CUNT’, it’ll be easy to remember the episode title. Big Grin

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Maxil is a slightly exaggerated version of myself. I'm nowhere near as IN YOUR FACE in real life. I'd probably just sip my tea and shrug my shoulders if anyone bashed the McCoy era in front of me.

Doctor7

I think mine is pretty much like my actual personality

Boofer

Boofer

Pepsi Maxil wrote:Maxil is a slightly exaggerated version of myself. I'm nowhere near as IN YOUR FACE in real life. I'd probably just sip my tea and shrug my shoulders if anyone bashed the McCoy era in front of me.

Why do you never mention your massive cock? Sad

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Cunnus Maximus wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote:Maxil is a slightly exaggerated version of myself. I'm nowhere near as IN YOUR FACE in real life. I'd probably just sip my tea and shrug my shoulders if anyone bashed the McCoy era in front of me.

Why do you never mention your massive cock? Sad

I'm not one to brag.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum