You are not connected. Please login or register

What is your favorite anniversary story?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What is your favorite anniversary story? Empty What is your favorite anniversary story? 17th August 2019, 5:50 pm

Doctor7

Which doctor who anniversary story is your favorite?

stengos

stengos

Stones of Blood was the series' 100th story and episode four was shown during the week of the programme's 15th anniversary. Infact there was a plan to include a birthday cake scene in the story but that scene was cancelled. Therefore I would classify this four-parter as an anniversary story so it gets my vote.

Apologies but i am not a fan of the muti-doctor stories - with the sole exception of Holmes' The Two Doctors and i dont think that was an anniversary one. Rather Pat Troughton enjoyed making The Five Doctor's so much that he asked JNT if he could come back for another one.

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

stengos wrote:Stones of Blood was the series' 100th story and episode four was shown during the week of the programme's 15th anniversary. Infact there was a plan to include a birthday cake scene in the story but that scene was cancelled.

stengos

stengos

Commander Maxil wrote:
stengos wrote:Stones of Blood was the series' 100th story and episode four was shown during the week of the programme's 15th anniversary. Infact there was a plan to include a birthday cake scene in the story but that scene was cancelled.

Yes i guess i am. Well done for finding me out.

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

stengos wrote:
Commander Maxil wrote:

Yes i guess i am. Well done for finding me out.

We all are Wink

Doctor7

I think the five doctors is my favorite one I love the team ups when they go in the death zone and the dark tower second doctor with the brig first with tegan third with Sarah and peter does a good job acting in distress in this story!

stengos

stengos

Doctor7 wrote:I think the five doctors is my favorite one I love the team ups when they go in the death zone and the dark tower second doctor with the brig first with tegan third with Sarah and peter does a good job acting in distress in this story!

I liked the Rasdon robot in that one and Richard Hurndall was good as the first doctor.

Doctor7

Richard hurndall did a excellent job wish we could have seen him at least one more time as the first doctor.

Doctor7

The three doctors is my second favorite i found the character of Omega very fascinating . I love the squabbles between the second and third doctor and we get to see William hartnell on screen for the last time as the first doctor.

10What is your favorite anniversary story? Empty Re: What is your favorite anniversary story? 17th August 2019, 11:01 pm

iank

iank

Three Doctors but both it and 5 are very enjoyable.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum