You are not connected. Please login or register

The Magician's Apprentice Review

+3
Zarius
edgelord
bowelstreak
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Magician's Apprentice Review Empty The Magician's Apprentice Review 30th July 2019, 7:49 pm

bowelstreak

Banned

2The Magician's Apprentice Review Empty Re: The Magician's Apprentice Review 30th July 2019, 8:27 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Imagine going on a date with a girl that hot only for her to tell you as you soon as you sat down that she was an SJW. Most men would do the roadrunner.

3The Magician's Apprentice Review Empty Re: The Magician's Apprentice Review 30th July 2019, 8:35 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

You never know. For all her feminist empowerment talk she might have a kinky side and it might turn her on to be your bitch in the bedroom.

4The Magician's Apprentice Review Empty Re: The Magician's Apprentice Review 31st July 2019, 1:57 pm

edgelord

Commander Maxil Gale wrote:Imagine going on a date with a girl that hot  

She's not hot. Her eyes are too far apart for a start and dopey looking.

5The Magician's Apprentice Review Empty Re: The Magician's Apprentice Review 31st July 2019, 6:18 pm

Zarius

Zarius

This girl has genuine mental health problems and is thus very easily led.

6The Magician's Apprentice Review Empty Re: The Magician's Apprentice Review 31st July 2019, 6:35 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I think we'd probably relate to each other if we ever met. I have mental health issues too.

7The Magician's Apprentice Review Empty Re: The Magician's Apprentice Review 31st July 2019, 6:53 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Claudia is very beautiful. She looks a lot like Jenna Coleman (though that's a bigger compliment to Jenna.) I don't think she is a bad or stupid person at all. I think she was misled by this identity politics crap when she was younger, and is now kind of trapped in the belly of the beast.

She can't have an open mind about it now as well she'd loose her job, her friends, her entire social circle probably. Its a shame but it just further emphasises how much of a twisted cult the SJWs are. They lure you in by preying on you when you're vulnerable, and then bully you into not being an individual once you're ensnared in their tentacles.

Having said that though, I will always call Claudia's double standards against men out. She's definitely gotten worse as far as that's concerned. Also she along with many others has IMO had a very negative impact on the show. Even if she didn't make it, she and the rest of the SJW fandom put the pressure on Moffat, and they are seen as its target audience too which has led to its downfall.

8The Magician's Apprentice Review Empty Re: The Magician's Apprentice Review 31st July 2019, 7:12 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

Honestly most intelligent women seem to identify as feminists with the same ideology etc.

Not because it's an intelligent ideology, but more than the unintelligent woman probably hasn't put that much thought into politics at all - once they do, the ideology that's all about themselves works pretty well.

Honestly you're going to struggle if that's a dealbreaker.

My girlfriend calls herself a feminist and reposts the same stupid shit on social media etc.

I take the piss all the time. They usually don't actually care that much when you get to know them.

9The Magician's Apprentice Review Empty Re: The Magician's Apprentice Review 11th August 2019, 8:59 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

TiberiusDidNothingWrong wrote:Honestly most intelligent women seem to identify as feminists with the same ideology etc.

Not because it's an intelligent ideology, but more than the unintelligent woman probably hasn't put that much thought into politics at all - once they do, the ideology that's all about themselves works pretty well.

Honestly you're going to struggle if that's a dealbreaker.

My girlfriend calls herself a feminist and reposts the same stupid shit on social media etc.

I take the piss all the time. They usually don't actually care that much when you get to know them.

What a load of ridiculous nonsense.

Most women explicitly don't identify as feminists. They consider the ideology toxic, whilst still supporting equality of the sexes.

See here.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwj13ZGJrPrjAhUjzoUKHa-1A80QFjACegQIABAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiked-online.com%2F2019%2F02%2F08%2Fmost-women-are-not-feminists%2F&usg=AOvVaw0RZWIk4fbn0J-v8dAs_TpG

What does that tell you?

And as for women aren't interested in politics unless its about them, really? Some of the greatest political minds of all time have been women.

Tulsi Gabbard would be a better choice for President of the United States than the last at least 6 men before her in the job alone.

Here.

I guess she just doesn't know enough about politics compared to these guys.

IMO this trying to lump all women, or all men as being this and that, because of a few I knew, needs to end from both sides. Its so toxic.

10The Magician's Apprentice Review Empty Re: The Magician's Apprentice Review 11th August 2019, 10:58 am

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

Most intelligent women - which was the entire point of my argument.

Ask women around any university or higher profession and you'd get one answer.

And yeah there's also a substantive difference between 'most' and 'all'.

11The Magician's Apprentice Review Empty Re: The Magician's Apprentice Review 11th August 2019, 11:24 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

I think university can have a strange effect on people. Being suddenly among strangers, around the arrogant who think they know everything, it can make you either become like them, or become really insecure fast.
Either way it tends to lead to becoming politically very coldly bourgeois and susceptible to whatever speaks to their most fragile insecurities.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum