+4
REDACTED
Boofer
stengos
burrunjor
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Favourite Music Videos. - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Music Videos. 10th February 2020, 8:48 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

You're absolutely right. Their music was lovely, too.

52Favourite Music Videos. - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Music Videos. 10th February 2020, 8:56 pm

Ludders

Ludders

53Favourite Music Videos. - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Music Videos. 10th February 2020, 8:58 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

We SERIOUSLY need a wanking emoticon!

54Favourite Music Videos. - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Music Videos. 10th February 2020, 9:03 pm

Ludders

Ludders

Maxil's name on the online list disappears on cue. LOL

55Favourite Music Videos. - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Music Videos. 14th February 2020, 9:45 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

For some reason this video makes me reminisce on the Big Finish audios at their prime.

56Favourite Music Videos. - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Music Videos. 16th February 2020, 10:32 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

57Favourite Music Videos. - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Music Videos. 16th February 2020, 11:04 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Lord, she was so gorgeous and talented. What a tragedy she passed away at only 52.

58Favourite Music Videos. - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Music Videos. 18th February 2020, 11:35 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

59Favourite Music Videos. - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Music Videos. 3rd March 2020, 10:52 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

The best parody of the news ever. This is still relevant now.

60Favourite Music Videos. - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Music Videos. 4th March 2020, 1:26 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

I really like this one

61Favourite Music Videos. - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Music Videos. 6th March 2020, 4:59 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

I pick this one just because of how well she animates this one.

62Favourite Music Videos. - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Music Videos. 6th March 2020, 6:59 pm

stengos

stengos

Boofer wrote:Terrible fucking actor and singer though.

Who is it?

63Favourite Music Videos. - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Music Videos. 6th March 2020, 9:54 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

stengos wrote:

Who is it?

I believe actress Patsy Kensit (Absolute Beginners, Lethal Weapon 2), who had a bit of singing career with the band Eighth Wonder

64Favourite Music Videos. - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Music Videos. 6th March 2020, 11:42 pm

stengos

stengos

Tanmann wrote:
stengos wrote:

Who is it?

I believe actress Patsy Kensit (Absolute Beginners, Lethal Weapon 2), who had a bit of singing career with the band Eighth Wonder

Thank you.

I have heard the name in connection with Oasis somehow but didn't know her by sight.

Smile

65Favourite Music Videos. - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Music Videos. 6th March 2020, 11:44 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

I'll probably find it hard to forget her after Lethal Weapon 2.

Some of her scenes in that film got me through puberty

66Favourite Music Videos. - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Music Videos. 20th April 2020, 11:21 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I like this one. Very simple, but the atmosphere is effectively chilling. You don't have to have a million things going on in a video in order for it to leave an impression on you. These guys would have been absolutely massive in the 80s. RIP Ian Curtis.

67Favourite Music Videos. - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Music Videos. 20th April 2020, 11:58 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I really enjoy this one, too. It's very bittersweet but gorgeously portrayed.

68Favourite Music Videos. - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Music Videos. 21st April 2020, 6:46 pm

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

An incredibly creative video, as well as a beautiful song. For the longest time, I thought Jamiroquai was a gospel singer, he had that sort of style in his songs.

69Favourite Music Videos. - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Music Videos. 30th April 2020, 10:15 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

This song always made me remember that girl from Birmingham I met in Fuerteventura in 2007 for a very long time. I was so devastated when we had to part ways. I remember going over to the bar to order a fizzy drink because she was there. I had a full glass on my table as well. After that we hung around together for the rest of our holiday. I think we kissed when people weren't looking. Such a very long time ago now.

70Favourite Music Videos. - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Music Videos. 3rd May 2020, 1:46 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I wish I lived in an 80s music video:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum