You are not connected. Please login or register

Favorite game playthrough videos thread

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Favorite game playthrough videos thread Empty Favorite game playthrough videos thread 5th March 2020, 12:28 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

This one really makes me feel 8 years old again.

I found this Mario spoof oddly compelling too

stengos

stengos

We had a Commodorfe 64. I remember playing a game set in WWII called Beach Head. Great fun. Too much so cos i was in the middle of my O-Levels.

Smile

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

We got the C64 Light Fantastic set, with the game gun and a compilation tape of shoot-em-up levels from various Ocean games, including Robocop,Platoon and Rambo III.  Smile

The main games I enjoyed playing on it were Ghosts and Goblins, Slap N Tickle (which also came with the set, and was part of their Shoot Em Up Construction Kit tape), Back to the Future II, Gremlins 2, Batman the Movie, Globetrotter (wish I could find a playthrough of it somewhere on youtube) and of course Dalek Attack (the last game I got for it before my family decided we had to chuck it out for a more advanced model).

Sometimes I'm tempted to get that new mini C64 set, though it doesn't have any of the familiar titles I remember. If it even had Ghosts and Goblins on it, I'd probably snatch it up today.

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Loved this game...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum