You are not connected. Please login or register

The only legitimate era of Doctor Who is the JNT era.

+3
iank
Boofer
TiberiusDidNothingWrong
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

Okay I LOLed at that one. LOL

bryanbraddock

bryanbraddock

[quote="Bladeswitch"][quote="TiberiusDidNothingWrong"][img(700px,400px)]https://media.giphy.com/media/pepiuVreSlHWg/giphy.gif[/img]

I'm on the edge of my seat rn[/quote]

That's how Boofer and Bryan see themselves

This is what they really are:

[youtube]XNrWuZV3jjw[/youtube]

[/quote]

Nope.
This is how I see myself.

[img]https://i.ibb.co/g7qKvQw/Me.jpg[/img]

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

Well why should I care how you see yourself when you've proved to be a complete spineless coward with delusions of being something tougher?

bryanbraddock

bryanbraddock

[quote="Bladeswitch"]Well why should I care how you see yourself when you've proved to be a complete spineless coward with delusions of being something tougher?[/quote]

:4lol: Sad, you're mental! I'm just a middle aged Doctor Who fan on the internet having a laugh. Enjoying the banter and winding a few crazys up whereas you are as certifiable crazy person! lol
Take a chill pill m8!

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

bryanbraddock wrote:I'm just a middle aged Doctor Who fan on the internet having a laugh. Enjoying the banter and winding a few crazys up

In other words starting shit you can't finish.

And it's not banter if you have to resort to blocking the other side. Frankly you've proved you are no better than that spineless piece of shit, Steve Shives.

whereas you are as certifiable crazy person! lol

Well the thing is, that's just your opinion (and yes, the opinion of others on this site, for what the opinion of a bunch of deluded JNT defenders in an echo chamber is worth..... especially if one of you had to make a dummy account like DoctorWhoDied1981 pretending to be me), but you being a spineless coward is something I actually have material proof of.

Take a chill pill m8!

Don't call me mate. I can't summon a microbe of respect for a worm like you.

Last edited by Bladeswitch on 30th March 2019, 1:47 am; edited 3 times in total

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

Also it's not about me needing to calm down.

I didn't come here attacking you because I was having any kind of meltdown.

I came attacking you because I saw you were weak.

bryanbraddock

bryanbraddock

[quote="Bladeswitch"]Also it's not about me needing to calm down.

I didn't come here attacking you because I was having any kind of meltdown.

I came attacking you because I saw you were weak.[/quote]

And now I really stopped laughing. You need a slap and a tallking to IRL.
GET BACK TO ME WITH A LOCATION AND TIME ASAP.

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

Your salt is so delicious.

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

Actually I'll admit I was genuinely tempted. I thought even if I was likely to lose the fight it'd still be gratifying to give it a good go and get a few punches in.

But I'm not going to leap into something that stupid without thinking.

I only have your word for it (and yours mine) that it's going to be a fair no-weapons one-on-one fight, and given what a sneaky, conspiring little fucker you are, I don't think your word means shit.

As Boofer pointed out, he and the others with their own decade-long petty grudges are likely to be invited along and I'd have to trust that you weren't going to all gang up and jump in ten onto one, nor keep any real-life harassment campaign up for years long after I've walked..... or do ANY other shit this scummy forum has ALWAYS resorted to.

None of you fuckers can be trusted an inch!

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

Personally I think JNT should be honoured and revered with a whacking huge statue built in Sadako's front garden, and large billboards of JNT's face erected around all of his property so as soon as he opens his curtains after furiously agonising for decades about not having the power to change televisual history he is greeted by a big smiley bearded JNT beaming in at him each morning.

Big screens could also be erected playing "Warriors of the Deep" 24/7 facing his house too - just to see if human nuclear fission can be achieved in an utterly mad obsessive bastards temperament - it would make for a good scientific experiment in the interests of human accomplishment...

http://www.thefuckingobvious.com

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

Rob Filth wrote:so as soon as he opens his curtains after furiously agonising for decades about not having the power to change televisual history

On that note....

TV crews really will film any sad moaning fucker out there who thinks the world cares about their problems, won't they?

Who was the policeman who made you feel that way Rob?

I'd love to shake him by the hand.

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

Wow- you're STILL 15 years behind - do you inhabit some kind of time-stood-still bubble or something after agonisingly obsessing over JNT raping your childhood for decades on end?

I'm a big fat bald speccy cunt now!

Hey, I bet you're mighty pissed that comments are disabled for that video, huh?

The only legitimate era of Doctor Who is the JNT era. - Page 2 Giphy

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

Rob Filth wrote:I'm a big fat bald speccy cunt now!

So you were a loser right to the end then?

Didn't know I could be so clairvoyant.

Hey, I bet you're mighty pissed that comments are disabled for that video, huh?

Why, is it your channel?

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

Besides. I bet that policeman who hassled you's having a really good life now.

I certainly wish him well.

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

Bladeswitch wrote:Besides. I bet that policeman who hassled you's having a really good life now.

I certainly wish him well.

I heard he later got done by the nonce squad actually.

If you were as obsessive about Jesus as you are JNT raping your childhood, I'm pretty sure he would've falated you...

Last edited by Rob Filth on 3rd April 2019, 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

Maybe someone was only telling you what you wanted to hear.

You sure don't seem to have any proof.

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

Rob Filth wrote:If you were as obsessive about Jesus as you are JNT raping your childhood, I'm pretty sure he would've falated you...

Not sure why you felt the need to edit that bit in in post.

I mean you've used that line twice already now. Why would a third time make it any more effective?

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

You realise you're basically attempting to troll a dead forum, don't you?

The soul and party went out of this place as soon as Jodie Whittaker was announced, no one comes here anymore apart from a few infrequent intermittent stranglers.

I'd love to say it's been fun catching up with a one-note bum bore and truly mad hot headed bastard like yourself, but it hasn't, you're boring me already.

Have fun repeat posting within the void of the timeless tedium with your dual browser screenshots.

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

Rob Filth wrote:you're boring me already.

Wow!

It's almost as if that was my whole idea.

Have fun repeat posting within the void of the timeless tedium with your dual browser screenshots.

Bye then.

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

The JNT era gave us:

The only legitimate era of Doctor Who is the JNT era. - Page 2 Peri_h10

I am forever grateful for its existence.

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

Hmm, she's nice to look at but she's hardly Judi Bowker.

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Bladeswitch wrote:Hmm, she's nice to look at but she's hardly Judi Bowker.

I didn't actually know who Judi Bowker was before you mentioned her. I suppose I should thank you for bringing her to my attention. I still prefer Nicola, though. I can't think of many fifty-eight year women that look just as smashable as they did when they were in their twenties.

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Sara Griffiths is looking pretty good these days.

The only legitimate era of Doctor Who is the JNT era. - Page 2 Ray_210

I'm actually surprised Big Finish haven't brought back Ray yet.

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

Sara has blossomed into quite the MILF.

As for Judi, funnily enough I first saw her in the BBC's 1977 version Dracula where she played Mina (the very production that the BBC decided State of Decay had to be shelved over).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum