Bill
TheTimeTraveller
Mr Seta
Clayton Dickman
TiberiusDidNothingWrong
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1DW's Most Beautiful Women Empty DW's Most Beautiful Women 19th July 2018, 4:32 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

A few of my personal favourites.

Romana II
DW's Most Beautiful Women Romana10

Polly

DW's Most Beautiful Women Ben_an10

Zoe
DW's Most Beautiful Women Wendy10

Last edited by Commander Maxil on 27th January 2019, 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

2DW's Most Beautiful Women Empty Re: DW's Most Beautiful Women 19th July 2018, 8:27 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

As above.

Add Romana I, who I prefer physically to II, and Victoria - though she reminds me of a brunette version of a particular ex.

I don't think any other Classic companions were my type, unless I'm forgetting.

3DW's Most Beautiful Women Empty Re: DW's Most Beautiful Women 25th July 2018, 2:30 am

iank

iank

Definitely Romana II and Zoe. Always had a thing for Ace as a lad and Vicki is very nice too actually. Smile

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

4DW's Most Beautiful Women Empty Re: DW's Most Beautiful Women 25th July 2018, 11:47 am

Boofer

Boofer

Can't we just change this to a tits and arse thread, and post lots of tits and arses?

DW's Most Beautiful Women 0a310

5DW's Most Beautiful Women Empty Re: DW's Most Beautiful Women 25th July 2018, 5:16 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Boofer wrote:Can't we just change this to a tits and arse thread, and post lots of tits and arses?

DW's Most Beautiful Women Raquel11

6DW's Most Beautiful Women Empty Re: DW's Most Beautiful Women 25th July 2018, 9:31 pm

Clayton Dickman

Clayton Dickman

Boofer wrote:Can't we just change this to a tits and arse thread, and post lots of tits and arses?

DW's Most Beautiful Women Clayton_Dickman

7DW's Most Beautiful Women Empty Re: DW's Most Beautiful Women 26th July 2018, 9:49 am

Mr Seta

Mr Seta

TiberiusDidNothingWrong wrote:As above.

Add Romana I, who I prefer physically to II, and Victoria - though she reminds me of a brunette version of a particular ex.

I don't think any other Classic companions were my type, unless I'm forgetting.

DW's Most Beautiful Women The_ke10

8DW's Most Beautiful Women Empty Re: DW's Most Beautiful Women 27th July 2018, 5:46 am

TheTimeTraveller

TheTimeTraveller

Nicola Bryan is STILL stunning at 50+. Just watched her in the finale to Star Trek Continues and God. Dayum.
9/10 would smash.

9DW's Most Beautiful Women Empty Re: DW's Most Beautiful Women 27th July 2018, 1:34 pm

Bill

So many! Old Mother was sexy, as was Karela (both pretty dominant). Loved Mrs Seeley and Farrel Sr’s wife. Plus good old Maren. Had a thing for Hlynia. However that giant spider was going a bit too far... Anyone fancy Miss Winters? I didn’t. Though Amelia Ducat was interesting, and Professor Rumford attracts attention now and then... I’ll stop now.

10DW's Most Beautiful Women Empty Re: DW's Most Beautiful Women 27th July 2018, 5:21 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Plus good old Maren

Funny thing about Maren is that she looked like a seriously aged Alison King. She has the same kind of face with the cheek bones that could cut ice and long nose.

I have no idea what the actress who played Maren looked like underneath that ton of make up they gave her for sure, but if she did actually look like Alison King you'd have to list her for real.

Alison King is such a goddess!

As for who I think of well, Ingrid Oliver obviously is the best looking one, for Freema Agyeman is behind her, Leela is the sexiest by far, Sarah Jane Smith, Zoe, (kind of a bit like Paloma Faith), Liz was quite attractive too, Jo was cute, both Romana's were gorgeous and classy, and Peri even though its a boring answer was obviously sexy. I also liked Ace a lot too, as I LOVE Tomboys.

11DW's Most Beautiful Women Empty Re: DW's Most Beautiful Women 27th July 2018, 9:29 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Nicola is incredibly graceful. I get why Peri was American but I wish she had been English so she could have used her own gorgeous accent instead. I don't think she was ever a good actress (neither were some of the others) but I'm still glad she was on the show because she really was a beautiful sight to behold. She still is, actually. You've got to be doing something right if you end up looking like that at 57. My word!

12DW's Most Beautiful Women Empty Re: DW's Most Beautiful Women 20th September 2018, 10:09 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Dee Sadler from Greatest Show in the Galaxy  Love Heart

DW's Most Beautiful Women Mccoy_10

DW's Most Beautiful Women Mccoy_11

13DW's Most Beautiful Women Empty Re: DW's Most Beautiful Women 20th September 2018, 10:35 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

The top 6 would probably be.

DW's Most Beautiful Women Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTz0Jr-GgKGLlkJ8WXPuETFQ3jykVxt67FAYPOD5odZJoLy_Xzd_g

The Tenth Doctor was a fucking lunatic. UGH they give the Doctor a sex drive and then have him ignore the most gorgeous woman possibly in all of sci fi. Fucking arseholes!

DW's Most Beautiful Women Oliver-ingrid

Obviously

DW's Most Beautiful Women 250px-romana1

Her eyes are just stunning.

DW's Most Beautiful Women 68617275_1414656851

Funnily enough I think Liz Sladen was quite underrated among who fans for her looks.

DW's Most Beautiful Women Z

Sexiest companion by far.

She has to be on just about every best looking companion list.

14DW's Most Beautiful Women Empty Re: DW's Most Beautiful Women 21st September 2018, 8:00 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

More Nicola:

DW's Most Beautiful Women Nicola10

DW's Most Beautiful Women Nicola11

DW's Most Beautiful Women Nicola13

DW's Most Beautiful Women Nicola14

She's so beautiful it's unreal.

15DW's Most Beautiful Women Empty Re: DW's Most Beautiful Women 24th September 2018, 3:20 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

More Ingrid

DW's Most Beautiful Women Ingrid-Oliver-LST259711

DW's Most Beautiful Women Ingrid-oliver-cropped

DW's Most Beautiful Women 3840

DW's Most Beautiful Women Ingrid-oliver-profile

DW's Most Beautiful Women Watson-oliver-007

DW's Most Beautiful Women 1918227276

DW's Most Beautiful Women Aodcollectmay2014012

DW's Most Beautiful Women Plus-one-s1e4-20090204130132-7_625x352

DW's Most Beautiful Women Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGXxPOnJJttTPFJh01TN9WRF1Y_CYYhAeiUw5JLM_675MrQ-qc

DW's Most Beautiful Women Ingrid-oliver-attends-a-special-screening-of-you-me-and-him-at-on-picture-id939789236?s=612x612

God damn she is so gorgeous!

Needs to be in more things. Sadly her most recent project is with that virtue signalling arsehole Chris Addison (absolutely shocking actor too. I defy anyone to watch him as Seb and not want to punch his lights out. Another reason Death in Heaven and Dark Water are utter shit.)

Still hope it does well nonetheless and I hope she is in a really great sci fi film or series soon as she seems to like those genres. I would love to see her in the Dave version of Red Dwarf. Since she knows Danny John Jules I hope she gets that gig as a love interest of Rimmer or something LOL.

Its such a shame when you think of what a fantastic Romana she could have been. IMO she'd be as well cast as Romana as Jon Pertwee was as the Doctor. She's almost like a cross between Lalla Ward and Mary Tamm looks wise, and personality too as she's quite posh, but a bit more eccentric like Lalla Ward. Such a shame. Such a wasted possiblity for Jodie.

16DW's Most Beautiful Women Empty Re: DW's Most Beautiful Women 19th October 2018, 9:00 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

The gorgeous Anneke Wills. What an absolute bombshell!

DW's Most Beautiful Women Wills_13

DW's Most Beautiful Women Wills_17

DW's Most Beautiful Women Wills_16

DW's Most Beautiful Women Wills_14

17DW's Most Beautiful Women Empty Re: DW's Most Beautiful Women 19th October 2018, 10:20 pm

Boofer

Boofer

DW's Most Beautiful Women Cleaning+lady

18DW's Most Beautiful Women Empty Re: DW's Most Beautiful Women 28th October 2018, 12:37 am

bryanbraddock

bryanbraddock

Nicola Bryant for me.
I was 11 in 1984 so its no surprise she was one of the first women to enter my personal spank bank.

DW's Most Beautiful Women Peri-2

19DW's Most Beautiful Women Empty Re: DW's Most Beautiful Women 4th November 2018, 2:19 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Sophie Aldred makes my willy throb.

DW's Most Beautiful Women Ace_110

DW's Most Beautiful Women Ace_210

DW's Most Beautiful Women Ace_310

DW's Most Beautiful Women Ace_410

DW's Most Beautiful Women Ace_510

DW's Most Beautiful Women Ace_610

20DW's Most Beautiful Women Empty Re: DW's Most Beautiful Women 4th November 2018, 8:58 pm

iank

iank

Nice.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

21DW's Most Beautiful Women Empty Re: DW's Most Beautiful Women 6th November 2018, 5:18 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

The heavenly Victoria:
DW's Most Beautiful Women Victor10

DW's Most Beautiful Women Victor11

Ray:
DW's Most Beautiful Women Ray10

Vicki:

DW's Most Beautiful Women Vicki_10

DW's Most Beautiful Women Vicki10

Allison
DW's Most Beautiful Women Karen10

22DW's Most Beautiful Women Empty Re: DW's Most Beautiful Women 8th November 2018, 12:46 am

bryanbraddock

bryanbraddock

Commander Maxil wrote:Sophie Aldred makes my willy throb.

And mine. She's so underrated.

DW's Most Beautiful Women DNKWTqBWsAAzFLp

I was watching a twitch stream in the summer of Curse of fenric, even the millennial's watching got excited over Soph in her stockings! Twisted Evil

23DW's Most Beautiful Women Empty Re: DW's Most Beautiful Women 18th November 2018, 8:10 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Janet Fielding was admittedly pretty gorgeous back in the day.

DW's Most Beautiful Women Janet_10

DW's Most Beautiful Women Janet_11

DW's Most Beautiful Women Janet_12

DW's Most Beautiful Women Janet_13

DW's Most Beautiful Women Janet_14

DW's Most Beautiful Women Janet_15

DW's Most Beautiful Women Janet_16

24DW's Most Beautiful Women Empty Re: DW's Most Beautiful Women 18th November 2018, 11:44 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Commander Maxil wrote:Janet Fielding was admittedly pretty gorgeous back in the day.

DW's Most Beautiful Women Janet_10

DW's Most Beautiful Women Janet_11

DW's Most Beautiful Women Janet_12

DW's Most Beautiful Women Janet_13

DW's Most Beautiful Women Janet_14

DW's Most Beautiful Women Janet_15

DW's Most Beautiful Women Janet_16

Her personality is too off putting.

25DW's Most Beautiful Women Empty Re: DW's Most Beautiful Women 25th December 2018, 9:25 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Commander Maxil wrote:The gorgeous Anneke Wills. What an absolute bombshell!

DW's Most Beautiful Women Wills_13

DW's Most Beautiful Women Wills_17

DW's Most Beautiful Women Wills_16

DW's Most Beautiful Women Wills_14

I'm going to be very controversial here and say I don't like Anneke Wills in the slightest. I don't mean looks wise, but personality wise. Well to be fair I don't know her personally, so maybe she's not as bad as I think, but she always comes across as a bit conceited, judgemental and spiteful in interviews about William Hartnell.

Now I know that William Hartnell must have been a nightmare when she worked on the show. Just about everyone who worked on it at that point says he would blow up over nothing, and ultimately the reason he left was more due to how difficult he was to work with than anything else. (As no one really knew how ill he was at that point, even Hartnell himself.)

However IMO Anneke never takes the circumstances around him into account, bad mouths him constantly, never gives him his due, yet is all too happy to cash in on her association with him when it suits her (like narrating his grand daughters biography of him or appearing at the unveiling of the blue blaque outside his house.)

The following things IMO have to be taken into consideration about Hartnell at that time in his life when Anneke tries to smear him as a horrible, nasty old racist bastard.

He was seriously ill. People I think underestimate just how ill he was. He died less than 10 years after Anneke knew him, and for most of those 10 years he was crippled by his illness.

His health was so bad that 4 years after leaving DW in 1970 he had to give up acting completely. (He had more or less retired in the late 60s with a few paltry guest appearances in 68 and 69. Even his agent said that his ill health meant that he couldn't really act anymore in the late 60s and those roles were bit parts than anything substantial.)

The Three Doctors was filmed in 1972, just 6 years after Anneke knew him and look how ill he was in that. He could barely stand on his own, and couldn't remember a single line. He also spent the last 6 months of his life in a care home too I might add.

Added to that Doctor Who was a punishing schedule. 45 weeks a year, quite a physically demanding role too (with the Doctor regularly getting into fights in his era, being beaten up, chased by monsters etc), and lots of complicated dialogue, all of which had to be filmed in one take.

All of these things undoubtedly put a severe strain on the already ill Hartnell. NONE of his previous co-stars ever had a bad word to say about him. The actors who played Ian, Barbara, Susan, Vicki, Steven all speak/spoke glowingly of him decades later, and in some cases even became very close with him.

Even Jackie Lane who played Dodo said she never had any problems with him, so again IMO his illness undoubtedly contributed to him being a nightmare on set, but Anneke never seems to take that into account.

Also and this is what really pisses me off. Anneke tries to slime Hartnell as a racist. Now again I'm not saying that he wouldn't have had any prejudices, but he was born in fucking 1908! Its not so unreasonable to assume he might have been a bit old fashioned in some of his views.

Also I think she exaggerates it. I mean he was cast by, and worked with a gay Indian man and a Jewish woman, BOTH of whom said he never treated them poorly, and became very friendly with him. In fact he held Verity Lambert up as the best producer on the series and in his last interview describes her as brilliant.

Carole Ann Ford was Jewish and she loved him, and says she gets very upset when people call him racist. Also I might add in his desert Island discs interview he describes a black soul singer as being his greatest ever hero!

Clearly he wasn't someone who couldn't work with a black person, be friends with a Jewish person or not look up to a non white person or anything like that. He was just an old man who having grown up in less enlightened times might have maybe used some language that was a bit outdated and insensitive by today's standards at times, or bought into some old outdated stereotypes which by the way was the same for Patrick Troughton too.

He wanted to BLACK UP as his Doctor ffs. That would obviously be considered racist by today's standards, yet Anneke never hurls the same accusation at him.

Also perhaps worst of all Anneke has regularly said that Hartnell contributed nothing to the Doctor. She said that anyone could have been the Doctor when he was and it would have made no difference, and that it was Troughton that laid the foundations for who the Doctor was.

IMO that's a really shitty thing to say. Hartnell created the core character of the Doctor. Troughton of course showed that someone else could play the part, and he also helped to establish the core of the character as he helped to show which parts of the Doctors personality could be junked and which were fundamental. Like for instance the Doctor has to be mysterious, he has to want to travel the universe, he has to be asexual, he has to have the same moral code, but he doesn't have to be an old man, or grumpy etc.

Still the original character WAS made by Hartnell, and to try and undo his legacy that way is really crappy of her.

I think Michael Craze, after having looked at his interview for Myth Makers came across better and as a more likable person.

Craze clearly didn't like Hartnell either and said as much, but he was more understanding. He also did give Hartnell his due and said that what he accomplished with the Doctor was brilliant and set the standard for everyone who came after.

Anneke however just comes across as nasty in her treatment of him IMO and I don't like her for it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum