You are not connected. Please login or register

Mandip Gill is so beautiful!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mandip Gill is so beautiful! Empty Mandip Gill is so beautiful! 29th July 2019, 12:17 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Mandip Gill is so beautiful! Yaz_110

Mandip Gill is so beautiful! Yaz_210

Mandip Gill is so beautiful! Yaz_510

Mandip Gill is so beautiful! Yaz_410

Mandip Gill is so beautiful! Mandip10

Mandip Gill is so beautiful! Yaz_610

2Mandip Gill is so beautiful! Empty Re: Mandip Gill is so beautiful! 29th July 2019, 8:38 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Bitch can't act for shit though....

3Mandip Gill is so beautiful! Empty Re: Mandip Gill is so beautiful! 29th July 2019, 9:39 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Tanmann wrote:Bitch can't act for shit though....

Agreed I also hate Yaz the most out of the diversity hires.

Yaz is Muslim, and since they seem to be playing up a lesbian romance between Yaz and the Doctor, then why not have Yaz's relatives be upset that she is bisexual like Corrie did with Rana?

Instead they have her mother be enthusiastic about her and Jodie. Now I'm not saying that all Muslims should be portrayed as homophobic.

There is a Muslim main character in one of my fave sitcoms, Still Game and he is just portrayed as an ordinary guy and that's fine.

However Chinball era Who has made it a mission to "reflect the world" around it, and tackle social issues (at the expence of the sci fi and fantasy.)

Okay then why not tackle the major problem of Muslim homophobia in the UK? Over 50 percent of Muslims want homosexuality criminalized, and Muslim protesters recently got LGBT lessons in schools banned!

Yaz it seems is a perfect opportunity to tackle that, yet its not even mentioned? In fact they go out of their way to portray Muslims as tolerant.

If you are going to tackle social issues you have to tackle them all, especially the ones that other people are afraid to tackle. Corrie does. It has had episodes about homophobic Christians, episodes about alt righters attacking a Muslim female character, but it also through Rana tackled Muslim homophobia.Its not prejudiced, or cowardly. Its fair.

Chinballs however only wants to go after prejudice from white people like Trump because he is an utter coward. Far from being a social justice champion, he is happy to ignore prejudice against gay people and women, if nots a group its easy to demonise behind it.

I don't hate Mandip personally as she is just an actress, but still she is part of the most cowardly, manipulative story in the shows history.

4Mandip Gill is so beautiful! Empty Re: Mandip Gill is so beautiful! 29th July 2019, 9:51 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I'd still let her squirt in my bowl of cornflakes.

5Mandip Gill is so beautiful! Empty Re: Mandip Gill is so beautiful! 29th July 2019, 10:28 pm

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

Honestly, I like Mandip/Yaz a lot more when she has the red shirt with the star on it.... yeah I got nothing else to report on Mandip, I just love my Star shirts.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum