You are not connected. Please login or register

Beautiful Scottish Lassies

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Beautiful Scottish Lassies Empty Beautiful Scottish Lassies 19th January 2020, 4:22 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I'm half-Scottish myself. The men's national team may very well be one of the worst international football teams ever, but I really admire the quality of music that has come out of that country like The Jesus and Mary Chain, Franz Ferdinand and Altered Images. It also gave us the best Doctor as well as the awesome Sean Connery.

For the purpose of this thread I've picked out the Scottish chicks that I genuinely believe to be some of the most beautiful women in the world.

Kim Little:

Beautiful Scottish Lassies Kim_111

Beautiful Scottish Lassies Kim_310

Beautiful Scottish Lassies Kim_210

Karen Gillan:

Beautiful Scottish Lassies Karen10

Beautiful Scottish Lassies Karen_10

Claire Grogan:

Beautiful Scottish Lassies Claire10

Beautiful Scottish Lassies Clare_11

Shirley Manson:

Beautiful Scottish Lassies Shirle11

Beautiful Scottish Lassies Shirle10

2Beautiful Scottish Lassies Empty Re: Beautiful Scottish Lassies 19th January 2020, 9:10 pm

Ludders

Ludders

Manson and Gillan. Now you're talking.
Forget the rest. 😂

3Beautiful Scottish Lassies Empty Re: Beautiful Scottish Lassies 20th January 2020, 12:20 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

I always quite liked KT Tunstall.

This song was a big favourite of mine growing up.

I always assumed this song was a lesbian anthem, but apparently it was about a female musician who inspired her. I think it works better as a lesbian song though personally.

Amy Manson is also really sexy. She kind of reminds me of Karen Gillan a bit.

Beautiful Scottish Lassies Amy-Manson-age

I also always thought Dawn Steele was really, really sexy and she seems to have got sexier as she's got older.

Beautiful Scottish Lassies Tvtawards-actress-dawn-1

She looks like Xena the Warrior Princess a bit. She'd have made a great Xena, but Stephanie Beatriz is still my number 1 choice.

4Beautiful Scottish Lassies Empty Re: Beautiful Scottish Lassies 20th January 2020, 3:31 pm

stengos

stengos

Amy Macdonald - cute as a button and an excellent songsmith and singer.

Carol Smillie. TV presenter. That one perhaps reflects my age.

Beautiful Scottish Lassies Carols10

Last edited by stengos on 22nd January 2020, 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correct spelling)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum