Pepsi Maxil
Rob Filth
TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Genkimonk
iank
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread 23rd July 2018, 8:10 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I like him. Watched his interview with Piers Morgan from a year or so ago the other day and I noticed that both presenters were very keen to make sure he didn't finish a single sentence. I was surprised at how cool and well spoken he was throughout. Morgan was a total disgrace.

127Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread 23rd July 2018, 10:49 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Maxil wrote:I like him. Watched his interview with Piers Morgan from a year or so ago the other day and I noticed that both presenters were very keen to make sure he didn't finish a single sentence. I was surprised at how cool and well spoken he was throughout. Morgan was a total disgrace.

Piers Morgan was an absolute disgrace in that interview. Sometimes he can be okay Piers, but he is generally a slimy toad.

128Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread 29th July 2018, 1:28 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 6 2463x9h

129Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread 29th July 2018, 1:29 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 6 1ffjx5

130Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread 29th July 2018, 1:29 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 6 J0us91

131Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread 29th July 2018, 3:20 pm

Boofer

Boofer

That's up there with Mr. Cool Ice as the worst tattoo ever.

132Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread 29th July 2018, 4:00 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 6 14o97xx

133Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread 29th July 2018, 8:21 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

134Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread 1st August 2018, 1:11 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Tommy released on bail pending retrial.

My educated guess is that he'll be re-convicted - (unless the establishment shit their pants about the potential consequences).

135Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread 2nd August 2018, 11:31 am

Zarius

Zarius

Beeb chose to cover his bail last night too, a bit unconventional, but between that and the Zimbawe elections going pear-shaped, a rare bit of excitement in the news for once.

136Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread 3rd March 2020, 8:45 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Another crime to add to his growing list of crimes.

So misunderstood, such a hero...

No, just a thug.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-51719838

137Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread 4th March 2020, 5:54 am

Ludders

Ludders

Boofer wrote:Another crime to add to his growing list of crimes.

No, just a thug.

Seems a bit vague. I wonder what actually happened and why?

138Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread 4th March 2020, 6:23 am

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

Ludders wrote:

No, just a thug.

Are Tommi prob'ly give 'em a slap, innit?

"Gertcha!"

http://www.thefuckingobvious.com

139Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread 4th March 2020, 8:08 am

Ludders

Ludders

Rob Filth wrote:
Ludders wrote:

No, just a thug.

Are Tommi prob'ly give 'em a slap, innit?

"Gertcha!"

LOL

140Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread 4th March 2020, 9:02 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

No, just a thug.

WOW you mean the mainstream media have a vague article about him, presenting him in the most negative light possible? Well that's me convinced.

The mainstream media, especially when it comes to Tommy Robinson are a totally impartial, trustworthy source. LOL

Sigh it baffles me that people still have this view of Tommy Robinson.

Fair enough his supporters maybe got a bit caught up in him being this hero. That's more an example of how the working class were betrayed by the left however.

Still Tommy Robinson is not a racist, and he is not a fascist. He does deserve criticism for being too tribal about the right however. Bernard Marx s the only person here who has come up with legit criticisms of Tommy, by slating his support of Boris Johnson, which is at odds with his videos about people on welfare.

141Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread 4th March 2020, 11:38 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

burrunjor wrote:Bernard Marx s the only person here who has come up with legit criticisms of Tommy, by slating his support of Boris Johnson, which is at odds with his videos about people on welfare.

I think Tommy's stance was just 'anyone but Corbyn'.

Which is consistent with Tommy's concerns about national security.

142Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread 4th March 2020, 12:29 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Tanmann wrote:
burrunjor wrote:Bernard Marx s the only person here who has come up with legit criticisms of Tommy, by slating his support of Boris Johnson, which is at odds with his videos about people on welfare.

I think Tommy's stance was just 'anyone but Corbyn'.

Which is consistent with Tommy's concerns about national security.

He went on about greatly admiring Boris Johnson though too.

Again if its a lesser of two evils approach, fair enough, even though I still disagree that's different than to join the cult of Boris which Tommy has.

Again I can understand why Tommy has fallen in with that, as the left have been shameful in their treatment of him, but still he should realise that Boris Johnson isn't his or the working class' ally either.

143Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread 5th March 2020, 3:44 pm

Ludders

Ludders

Apparently his news website claims that his 8yr old daughter had her bum pinched by the bloke he thumped, but according to this article, it could be just a trumped up story.
I suppose the truth will come out in court.

https://www.farrightwatch.net/2020/03/yaxley-aka-tommy-robinson-at-centre.html?m=1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum