You are not connected. Please login or register

Tommy Robinson Thread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread on Fri 15 Jun 2018, 5:39 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss
Tommy's lawyer says the people trying to raise legal fees are scam artists https://twitter.com/gurdena/status/1004030470156255233

102Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread on Sat 16 Jun 2018, 3:09 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss
Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 5 34fhfeq

103Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread on Sun 17 Jun 2018, 6:48 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss
Racist violent Nazi thug and the #FreeTommy clowns want this scum released ?
Prison CCTV footage of Tommy Robinson in an 'unprovoked racially aggravated assault'

https://twitter.com/TheBirmingham6/status/1008141606019588096

Obviously, the tweet includes a video

And here is an article about Tommy attacking somebody else https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/edl-founder-tommy-robinson-filmed-12173898

104Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread on Sun 17 Jun 2018, 8:28 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor
@Rawkuss wrote:
Racist violent Nazi thug and the #FreeTommy clowns want this scum released ?
Prison CCTV footage of Tommy Robinson in an 'unprovoked racially aggravated assault'

https://twitter.com/TheBirmingham6/status/1008141606019588096

Obviously, the tweet includes a video

And here is an article about Tommy attacking somebody else https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/edl-founder-tommy-robinson-filmed-12173898

You've taken both incidents completely out of context. FFS you cut off the first one before he gets a chance to speak!

105Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread on Sun 17 Jun 2018, 8:29 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor
@Rawkuss wrote:Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 5 34fhfeq

Islamophobia a word created by fascists and used by cowards to manipulate morons.

106Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread on Sun 17 Jun 2018, 8:57 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor
Boofer wrote:Oh, Burrunjor…

As far as your racial classifications go, Caucasian is a broad phenotypic taxon from the 18th Century which often precludes the cultural, haplotypic, social and national racial constructions which contribute to the stratification of racial groups. It’s an incredibly disingenuous and narrow way of presenting race in order to adapt it to your flawed assertion that you cannot be racist towards Muslims. If fact it’s a basis for asserting that you cannot be racist towards anyone in the ‘Caucasoid’ group.

One only has to look to the Rawandan genocide and the ethnic construction of race in such an example to see the fallacious basis of using such limited categorisation. The Bahutu Manifesto is a good example of how genetically very similar people can be lead down a path to perceptual change based on ethnicity that is independent of outdated phenotypical classifications.

Transpose that ideological construction of race to the ‘white British’ perception of race and ethnicity, and it’s highly unlikely most white knuckle-draggers would consider Semitic Arabs to be part of some ‘Caucasian brotherhood’.  They look at the ethnic, physical, cultural and national differences and ‘other’ them. I challenge you to attempt to explain to any of those neolithic thickos that they’re the same race as an Arab. Hell, if you told them they were the same as the French counterparts they’d probably pour a lager over you and kick you in the bollocks.

Scientifically, these broad classifications of race have been disproven by the genetic evidence, leading to many leading geneticists to declare that there is no such thing as race, only different admixtures of haplogroups based on tiny variations in the human genome. Given such knowledge, it’s fair to conclude that any ‘othering’ predicated on culture, appearance or place of origin is a shallow, yet deleterious social construction which we define as racism. Ignoring these factors and using 200 year old classifications as a fig leaf to avoid accusations of racism is tragically wrong.

As for your points about the ‘ideology of Islam’, that phrase in itself contradicts the caveats you cite from your own writings. The fact you treat Islam as a monolithic, unbendingly terroristic instruction manual for fucking up the world also means that - despite your assertions to the contrary - that you believe that the facility for radical behaviour lies within every adherent of the Koran. You go out of your way to avoid the sectarian differences, theological interpretations and the way the faith manifests itself within various nation states and the examples of secular co-existence within the Islamic diaspora. It’s almost as if you treat the ‘good’ Muslims as if they are some anomalous outcome of their mass indoctrination.

There’s also the split-personality code-switching I’ve noticed both Yaxley-Lennon and his supporters doing. If they’re talking to the media they cite ‘radical Islam’ and law-abiding Muslims. Yet when it comes to rallies and public speeches, they talk about the ideology and it’s people as a giant bloc, with some anomalous exceptions who they percieive as ‘victims’ of the religion. I can’t fail to see the spectre of that in your own postings.

Also, I’m afraid I don’t have much time to watch Youtube videos, and don’t really feel they’re a good way of ascertaining truth as they’re basically commentary rather than evidence of anything.  I don’t really think that watching satirical cartoons from a specific political perspective is going to tell me anything factual or salient about this argument. They’re not exactly an intellectual gold standard.

You still haven't answered the fact Boofer that Islam was created by a white man, and preaches that black people are inferior, and that is part of why people hate it.

And please drop this snobbery towards youtube videos. You know damn well that's not where I get all my opinions from, but they are a quick and easy way to make a point online (unless you want me to post all of Ayan Hirsi Ali's "Heretic Why Islam Needs A Reformation Now".

Also they do have sources to back them up (well the good ones do)





Now personally I think that this video is among Tommy's worst. This is the kind of shit that he does that lets him down, getting into infantile shouting matches with people on the streets, HOWEVER, this shows that its the ideology he hates, as there is no difference between his arguments with this guy and say a Pakistani Muslim.

The great irony is that Tommy Robinson is LESS extreme than other critics. He has said that multiculturalism has not failed unlike others (and I agree with him on this point). He's said that its been a success, but that its just Islam because of its beliefs that has failed to integrate, and its a shame that the right use that as an excuse to promote shit like a white ethno state.

Now again I'm not saying that there aren't people who hate Islam because a lot of Muslims have dark skin, but why tar people with genuine concerns about the Islamic faith with the same brush? Is Sam Harris the same as Nick Griffin? Is Richard Dawkins the same as Richard Spencer?

And a lot of this is class snobbery. A lot of the working class, who get dismissed as Gammon by privileged cunts like Graham Linehan have a hatred of Islam because its torn apart their communities, and they have been overlooked by the left who claim to be fighting for them.

Take a look at this girl, Chelsey Wright. She is a working class girl who was dismissed by this police after being raped.



Who else helps people like Chelsey? The fake feminist movement who are too busy whining about MUH REPRESENTATION in Marvel movies? The lefties like Graham Linehan who are too busy making lame jokes about Trump and Gammon online?

That's why so many of the working class (including this woman's family) are out marching in the streets for Tommy. To dismiss it as just being because they are all uneducated knuckle scraping morons is the height of class snobbery I'm afraid and why the working class are turning away from the left in droves.

And I am aware that Islam is not a monolith, however, I don't think it matters really in the sense that the books from which they all stem, the Quran and the Hadith are all bigoted and flawed.

However yes there are reformist Muslim groups. A friend Asad Shah belonged to one of them. I didn't know Shah very well. I moved away from where he lived many years ago, but I did use to see him fairly regularly and he was a lovely man.

However the problem is that these groups are often wiped out by other Muslim sects because they go against the Quran (Shah's sect believed that Muhammed was not the last prophet, and thus they could dismiss the bad things he said, which is why other Muslim sects want to kill them!.)

Asad Shah himself was tragically killed by some cunt who drove all the way up from Bradford. He killed Shah because Shah said something bad about the prophet I believe in a youtube video.

That's the great irony the reformist Muslims like Shah are in the most danger from radical Muslims, NOT from people like me or Tommy Robinson.

107Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread on Sun 17 Jun 2018, 10:30 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor
Yeah here's the full video. Wonder why the guy didn't show it?






Don't end up like Ben Affleck.

108Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread on Tue 19 Jun 2018, 11:10 am

Rawkuss

Rawkuss
If Islam is a dangerous ideology that causes people to become terrorists then what is this?

Finsbury Park terror suspect Darren Osborne read messages from Tommy Robinson days before attack, court hears
Prosecutors say Britain First deputy leader Jayda Fransen also sent message to Darren Osborne

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tommy-robinson-darren-osborne-messages-finsbury-park-attack-mosque-van-latest-court-trial-muslims-a8174086.html

109Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread on Tue 19 Jun 2018, 7:03 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor
@Rawkuss wrote:If Islam is a dangerous ideology that causes people to become terrorists then what is this?

Finsbury Park terror suspect Darren Osborne read messages from Tommy Robinson days before attack, court hears
Prosecutors say Britain First deputy leader Jayda Fransen also sent message to Darren Osborne

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tommy-robinson-darren-osborne-messages-finsbury-park-attack-mosque-van-latest-court-trial-muslims-a8174086.html


Oh good god you're desperate. Such soft bigotry of low expectations and jumping through hoops to deny there is a problem with Islam. WHY?

Funny how you posted a thread bashing christian schools. Why not jump through the same hoops for Christians and say there is no problem with Christianity at all?

To start with this guy had 0 links to Tommy Robinson.



Second in the video Tommy Robinson posted before the attack, he warns that unless something is done soon vigilantes will take matters into their own hands and it will get very ugly.

See here.



Again does this mean Tommy is perfect or even that he is right here? No, but to make out that he is responsible for inspiring people to murder Muslims when he warned against that happening is ridiculous.

Tell me are people raised on Tommy's beliefs? Is Tommy seen as the messanger of god, and so therefore everything he says can't be disputed?

Still even if we do take what you say as the truth, that Tommy Robinson has created a violent ideology that inspires lunatics to kill people, then okay the same applies to Islam. Question is which ideology is causing more harm around the world, or even in the UK?

110Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread on Tue 19 Jun 2018, 8:57 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

111Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread on Wed 20 Jun 2018, 10:59 am

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

112Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread on Wed 27 Jun 2018, 1:52 am

Genkimonk

Genkimonk
I'll give one thing for Tommy, at least he looks fairly presentable. Been trying to watch a few youtubers recently and it royally pissed me off that most can't be bothered to wash or take off a fucking at when addressing their public.

113Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread on Thu 28 Jun 2018, 11:21 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss
Tommy's former bodyguard reckons Tommy raped a 15-year-old

It could be said that paedophilia is an EDL tradition, with former leader Tommy Robinson leading by example. As I’ve mentioned before on numerous occasions, Tommy Robinson’s ex-bodyguard defected to the left through close friends of mine and he told them many personal things about Tommy. One of the things he said was that Tommy Robinson and some friends of his got a 15 year old girl from Dunstable, coked up and drunk after an EDL demo. Tommy and his friends then gang banged the poor girl in a drink and cocaine fuelled session of child rape. Apparently the poor girl was in a terrible state when the ex-bodyguard drove her home.



https://2maxreport.wordpress.com/2018/02/26/another-patriot-paedo/

114Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread on Fri 29 Jun 2018, 3:02 pm

Genkimonk

Genkimonk
The bodyguard should also be arrested for not stopping it and for not going to the police if it is true.

115Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread on Sun 01 Jul 2018, 9:39 am

Rawkuss

Rawkuss
Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 5 Rldqfo

116Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread on Sun 01 Jul 2018, 2:36 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor
@Rawkuss wrote:Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 5 Rldqfo

That's a doctored photo Mr Happy.

Is this how desperate you are? Going to doctored tweets from about 7 years ago now?

And the funny thing is that you can't answer ANY of his arguments so you just resort to petty smears.

Tommy Robinson could secretely be the worst human being who ever lived and it still wouldn't make what he says about Islam being evil wrong.









But hey Tommy Robinson is a wanker so all of this is wrong then?

Why are you jumping through such hoops for Islam? Its hilarious. If this were scientology or Christianity you'd have no problem.

117Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread on Mon 02 Jul 2018, 11:32 am

Rawkuss

Rawkuss
Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 5 1oxbnk

I only got 2 out of 6

Confused

118Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread on Thu 05 Jul 2018, 9:59 pm

Rob Filth

Rob Filth
Well he does claim to be a potatriot...

I'll get my coat.

http://www.thefuckingobvious.com

119Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread on Thu 12 Jul 2018, 11:33 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss
An old one from 2011 about the EDL, quite amusing: https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/av887b/the-edl-are-they-still-funny

120Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread on Mon 16 Jul 2018, 12:53 am

Rawkuss

Rawkuss
Former fighters who left Britain to fight against ISIS, have signed a letter condemning Tommy Robinson and his racist thugs.

https://morningstaronline.co.uk/article/only-democratic-multi-faith-and-multi-racial-socialism-can-overcome-fascism

121Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread on Thu 19 Jul 2018, 7:47 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater
Comparing Tommy Robinson supporters to Islam is utter bullshit, and I think you know it.

Here's the ideology of supporting Tommy Robinson, 'I agree with (some) of his stated beliefs.' In addition to - if you will - 'I disagree with Tommy Robinson's imprisonment'. That's all it is. There is no authority, there are no 'rules'. There's no 'grouping' here between supporters.

Islam is a religion, it has a well-defined set of prescriptive rules as are described in the Qur'an, through the teachings of the prophet Mohammed - a conduit of God: The authority of the universe. Their entire system of morality is such derived. Further, not only is any given Muslim guided quite precisely through their ethics and morality, but the ideology is propagated through indoctrination. Islam not only defines a Muslim, but also that Muslim's children, and their's, and so on. If a large proportion of Muslims commit an atrocity, and if that atrocity can be seen to have been encouraged by Islam - Islam is the problem.

122Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread on Fri 20 Jul 2018, 12:56 am

Rob Filth

Rob Filth
Sounds pretty much the same as Christianity then.

http://www.thefuckingobvious.com

123Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread on Fri 20 Jul 2018, 6:58 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss
.... duplicate



Last edited by Rawkuss on Fri 20 Jul 2018, 7:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

124Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread on Fri 20 Jul 2018, 6:59 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss
Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 5 Nzmvqc

His first offence

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum