DeadManRising
Boofer
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Favourite meal? Empty Favourite meal? 28th February 2018, 6:30 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Love a pasta salad myself. The contents usually include a chilly sausage, red, green and yellow pepper, red onion, cheese, tomato, radish and sometimes Pickled cucumber. I love to cover it all in spicy Hummus. Really nice actually.

2Favourite meal? Empty Re: Favourite meal? 28th February 2018, 7:36 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Falafel, tatziki, dressed crispy salad, red onions, green chillies, hummus, feta cheese - all loaded into a big crispy pitta.

3Favourite meal? Empty Re: Favourite meal? 28th February 2018, 7:38 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Boofer wrote:Falafel, tatziki, dressed crispy salad, red onions, green chillies, hummus, feta cheese - all loaded into a big crispy pitta.

Right down my street.

4Favourite meal? Empty Re: Favourite meal? 28th February 2018, 9:23 pm

iank

iank

Impossible to narrow down. Love a good tuna sandwich on a breadcake with tomato, lettuce and salad cream, love chicken kiev and curry and rice, love pizza, love good old fish 'n' chips, beefburger cheese and egg etc etc... Wink

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

5Favourite meal? Empty Re: Favourite meal? 28th February 2018, 9:36 pm

DeadManRising

DeadManRising

A double cheeseburger from Five Guys. Seriously, the burgers from Five Guys are fucking exquisite. It's a good thing they're so bloody expensive, otherwise I'd be a ginormous fat bastard by now.

6Favourite meal? Empty Re: Favourite meal? 1st March 2018, 12:40 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

DeadManRising wrote:A double cheeseburger from Five Guys. Seriously, the burgers from Five Guys are fucking exquisite. It's a good thing they're so bloody expensive, otherwise I'd be a ginormous fat bastard by now.

One of these?
Favourite meal? Five_g10

Honestly looks amazing. I'm on a diet but I'm not so sure I could keep it up if you waved one of those things in my face.

7Favourite meal? Empty Re: Favourite meal? 1st March 2018, 9:09 pm

iank

iank

Health food, baby. Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

8Favourite meal? Empty Re: Favourite meal? 3rd March 2018, 2:40 am

Genkimonk

Genkimonk

Recently I have become hooked on mabudofu, a chinese dish consiting of herbs, tofu and a lot of spice.

9Favourite meal? Empty Re: Favourite meal? 2nd September 2019, 5:36 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I've spiced up my pasta salads a bit. I add a lot of green and red chilies (the REALLY hot ones!) and some sliced jalapenos to it now.

I'm going to have hot dogs tonight and I really can't wait to drench the sausage, onions and jalapenos in ultra hot chilly sauce

Last edited by Commander Maxil on 4th September 2019, 6:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

10Favourite meal? Empty Re: Favourite meal? 2nd September 2019, 5:37 pm

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

Anything that includes scampi. Love scampi to death.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum