You are not connected. Please login or register

1st Doctor Audio Series

+3
iank
Zarius
Mr Seta
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11st Doctor Audio Series Empty 1st Doctor Audio Series 15th September 2017, 3:29 pm

Mr Seta

Mr Seta

21st Doctor Audio Series Empty Re: 1st Doctor Audio Series 15th September 2017, 3:37 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Seems okay tbh.

Certainly got to be better than the piss-poor impressions of dead Who actors in previous serials.

31st Doctor Audio Series Empty Re: 1st Doctor Audio Series 15th September 2017, 4:23 pm

Mr Seta

Mr Seta

I'm ok with it, I kind of hope they go for an VMA or PDA (like with The Witch Hunters) direction for the stories.

41st Doctor Audio Series Empty Re: 1st Doctor Audio Series 15th September 2017, 4:34 pm

Zarius

Zarius

Part of me is a bit saddened that Bradley won't co-star with William Russel or Carol-Ann Ford, and it makes me wonder if he'll be allowed to interact with any of the other living actors from the Hartnell era

First incarnation of The Master though? Bit far.

51st Doctor Audio Series Empty Re: 1st Doctor Audio Series 15th September 2017, 10:30 pm

iank

iank

Kill me now.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

61st Doctor Audio Series Empty Re: 1st Doctor Audio Series 15th September 2017, 10:39 pm

Defeatment

New from Big Finish!!!
Huge 26 CD box set off... THE ADVENTURES OF RICHARD MACE!

Richard Mace finally starts in his own 26 CD box set involving the events before The Visitation. But more importantly for us, the events AFTER he met The Doctor! Watch Richard Mace live forever by touching the TARDIS or some shit, so he can come face to face with the Cybermen! The Daleks! Missy and whatever was the greatest monster from the last series of something!
Each disc contains half an hour of story with the rest of the CD full of unused incidental music, an audio documentary about the making of the story and an audio documentary about the MAKING of the audio documentary about each story!
Order now!!!

71st Doctor Audio Series Empty Re: 1st Doctor Audio Series 16th September 2017, 12:36 am

iank

iank

lol It wouldn't surprise me. Michael Robbins is dead, of course, but that wouldn't stop 'em. Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

81st Doctor Audio Series Empty Re: 1st Doctor Audio Series 9th June 2018, 5:44 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

91st Doctor Audio Series Empty Re: 1st Doctor Audio Series 9th June 2018, 7:45 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Bothering-Buggering is the DW equivalent of Laurel-Yanny.

101st Doctor Audio Series Empty Re: 1st Doctor Audio Series 17th July 2018, 12:28 pm

TheTimeTraveller

TheTimeTraveller

I don't think Bradley looks or sounds like William Hartnell and just couldn't get into any of these pseudo Doctors.
Same as the Welsh git doing his Pertwee impression. Firstly he sounds nothing like Pertwee and secondly he doesn't put any welly into the performance either.
Infuriating when there is an impressionist out there who can do a stone cold perfect impression of Pertwee. Just stop being cheap chiselling arseholes BF and hire him. Do fewer but bigger stories with someone who sounds the part.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum