Lady Christina returns in Big Finish audio spinoff series

+2
Rob Filth
Pepsi Maxil
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DeadManRising

DeadManRising

Lady Christina from the 2009 Easter special 'Planet of the Dead' will be returning in a spinoff series with Big Finish that is due to release in September later this year.

So not only do we have a spinoff series with Jenny, but we also have a spinoff series with Christina as well. It's stuff like this that just further illustrates how unnecessary a female Doctor is when you already have all these strong female characters in the Doctor Who universe that you can bring back.

https://www.bigfinish.com/releases/v/lady-christina-1829

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Fuck me Big Finish are so uninspiring and crap now. Were very good in the early days.

iank

iank

Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel. Who the fuck buys this stuff?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

DeadManRising

DeadManRising

LOL

Lady Christina returns in Big Finish audio spinoff series Shit11

Boofer

Boofer

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

Fuck me.

That looks incredibly shit.

http://www.thefuckingobvious.com

Boofer

Boofer

Next month: The Spectacular Adventures of Foon and Morvin Van Hoff.

Foon and Morvin take a long cruise aboard The Felch - a mining ship converted into a pleasure cruiser, replete with penny machines, ballroom dancing and a full-scale model of Blackpool Tower. Morvin takes a dump as Foon sings Livin' la Vida Loca in the shower, and gets sucked through the u-bend by the gravity well of his enormous turd. Foon looks in horror as she steps out of the shower to find Morvin's kecks and blue-spangled trousers adorning the base of the cotton candy-coloured toilet.

Join Big Finish in The Search For Morvin, as Foon makes her way through the water recycling system of The Felch, encountering lethal hoards of Egestarons, Fliegendeploppens-  and finally - in his first Big FInish adventure, RUSSEL GRANT, as the mighty FATBURGER - a living collectoid of condoms, sanitary towels, wipes, dead rats, fryer fat and human excrement.  And just what has this fiendish foe done to Morvin? Why is he walking around with his johnson out, and why has he taken to eating Fox's Party Rings in bed with his captor?

Find out next month!

DeadManRising

DeadManRising

Gosh, you people are just so fucking negative! I personally cannot WAIT to get my hands on this series!

I mean, how can you NOT be super excited to witness the return of such iconic and legendary Doctor Who characters such as Sylvia Noble and the terrifying Slitheen? This is totally worth spending £20 on! You people are such ingrates!

burrunjor

burrunjor

DeadManRising wrote:Gosh, you people are just so fucking negative! I personally cannot WAIT to get my hands on this series!

I mean, how can you NOT be super excited to witness the return of such iconic and legendary Doctor Who characters such as Sylvia Noble and the terrifying Slitheen? This is totally worth spending £20 on! You people are such ingrates!

Jesus Christ they have a cheek charging £20 for that. Big Finish much like Doctor Who itself are a total fucking joke these days.

TBH there is something really shitty and mean about the way that the Fitzroy Tavern crowd have clung onto Doctor Who to the point where the next generation are going to have pull it out of their cold dead hands.

Even if they weren't complete self loathing fanboy hacks who have destroyed The Master, UNIT, The Brigadier, the history of the show, Time Lords, Regeneration, Sontarans, Silurians, and of course The Doctor himself, then the decent thing to do would be to step down now.

They've been in charge of this franchise for about 30 plus years now. Let someone else have a fucking shot for FFS. There's a whole new generation of writers out there who want to write the show, who have fresh ideas for DW, who could bring so much to it, and these bastards aren't letting anyone else get a shot ANYWHERE.

They own fucking everything, the show itself, the comics, the books, the audios, and they are so burnt out of ideas they are doing spin offs about Lady Christina!

I'm not saying that they should never write for it again (but TBH if Paul Cornell, Chris Chibnall, Steven Moffat, RTD and Mark Gatiss never had anything to do with DW ever again fandom would collectively jump for joy.) But they could at least allow fresh new talent to write for it.

Jesus Christ the likes of Verity Lambert, Terry Nation, Kit Pedler and Bob Holmes were happy for other writers to use characters THEY had created when they ran out of ideas for them. Even when New Who crashes and burns these cunts who ran it into the ground will still be clinging onto what's left of DW.

iank

iank

I must admit, I do find myself with a degree of contempt for the way the show has been hijacked by a certain fanboy crowd with certain fanboy prejudices and tastes and warped therafter to suit their own view of it rather than what it actually was.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum