You are not connected. Please login or register

Morgana Robinson Appreciation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Morgana Robinson Appreciation Empty Morgana Robinson Appreciation 11th May 2020, 9:54 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Anyone heard of this actress?

I love her! She is absolutely hysterical. My favourite role of hers is as Pippa Middleton in The Windsors.

The Windsors is very funny, though it can be a bit too cruel for my liking. Their Princess Anne character for instance is too nasty IMO.

Still Pippa is brilliant. She is an evil, sexy, femme fatale who kills people, puts magic curses on her sister, poisons Meghan Markle. She is basically Servalan and Tracy Barlow rolled into one LOL.

I also loved Morgana's guest performances in Toast of London. If you haven't seen that show I'd recommend it. It's brilliant and got lots of old 70s actors in it, like Paul Darrow and Louise Jameson.

Morgana plays three different characters. The first is a mad bitch who kills her boyfriend and starts stalking the main character. The next is a gold digging failed actress who uses Toast for her own ends, and the third is a nasty bullying girlfriend of Peter Davison, who is depicted as a gross, washed up old letch. Think his 5ish Doctors persona but up to 11.

The scenes of her and Davison are hysterical. He's so pathetic the way he laughs at every nasty thing she says to his flatmates. LOL

Sadly there aren't any clips of her and Davison online, but her first episode of Toast is. Here it is, she's in it at the start.

She's one of these actresses that I'd cast in anything. I read that she is going to be in the remake of The Witches, one of my favourite childhood films.

Sadly though she's playing a fairly bland role. No offence to Anne Hathaway who has been cast as the Grand High Witch, but Morgana Robinson would have been so much better in that part. She'd have been sensational as the Witch. Still I hope it leads to bigger roles for Morgana anyway.

2Morgana Robinson Appreciation Empty Re: Morgana Robinson Appreciation 11th May 2020, 10:27 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I just looked up some of her work and I found this one quite funny:

Did you ever watch her sketch show?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum