You are not connected. Please login or register

How many stories are your 10/10?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How many stories are your 10/10? Empty How many stories are your 10/10? 7th May 2020, 5:24 pm

Infinitic

Infinitic

Like in the title. How many classic stories are your 10/10? I love many, many stories, although my only 10/10 is "Tomb of the Cybemen". But there are so many 9,5/10... Wink

2How many stories are your 10/10? Empty Re: How many stories are your 10/10? 7th May 2020, 5:42 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Love and Monsters, Timelash and Time-Flight. I don't even bother with the others anymore, I just watch those three.

3How many stories are your 10/10? Empty Re: How many stories are your 10/10? 7th May 2020, 8:29 pm

Infinitic

Infinitic

Rawkuss wrote:Love and Monsters, Timelash and Time-Flight. I don't even bother with the others anymore, I just watch those three.

You've made my day, even despite rudely trolling in my topic Razz

4How many stories are your 10/10? Empty Re: How many stories are your 10/10? 7th May 2020, 9:34 pm

Fendelman

Fendelman

I like Time-Flight and Timelash, but to give L&M a 0/10 is not only too high, it is an insult to the rating of 0/10.

10/10s are in order of preference, the 9.5 and 9/10 are just in order of earliest to latest.

10/10:  Image of the Fendahl, Snakedance, Warriors' Gate, Stones of Blood, Logopolis, Castrovalva, Morbius, Pyramids, Mandragora, Shada, City of Death, Inferno

9.5/10: The Invasion, Seeds of Death, Spearhead, Terror of the Autons, Time Monster, Time Warrior, Planet of the Spiders, Robots of Death, Androids of Tara, Meglos, State of Decay, Keeper of Traken, Four to Doomsday, The Visitation, Time-Flight, Five Doctors

9/10: Unearthly Child, Keys of Marinus, Space Museum, Time Meddler, War Machines, Evil of the Daleks, Web of Fear, Mind Robber, Daemons, Day of the Daleks, Curse of Peladon, Three Doctors, Death to the Daleks, Hand of Fear, Face of Evil, Talons, Ribos, Pirate Planet, Destiny, Creature, Nimon, Full Circle, Kinda, Arc of Infinity, Mawdryn, Terminus, Enlightenment, King's Demons, Attack of the Cybermen, Mark of the Rani, Two Doctors, Timelash, Remembrance of the Daleks, Ghost Light, Fenric

5How many stories are your 10/10? Empty Re: How many stories are your 10/10? 8th May 2020, 10:56 am

Kaijuko

Kaijuko

An Unearthly Child (Episode 1)
The Green Death
Robots Of Death
The Talons of Weng Chiang
The Ribos Operation
City Of Death
The Caves Of Androzani

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: