You are not connected. Please login or register

Underrated singers/musicians

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Underrated singers/musicians Empty Underrated singers/musicians 19th February 2020, 5:27 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Go

I'm going to say.

Dionne Bromfield. God daughter of my all time favourite, Amy Winehouse, Dionne is a brilliant young talent in her own right. She took a break through most of the 10s as she was so shaken by Amy's death, but she's back now.

She had a brilliant voice and did some great covers.

One of her latest tracks.

Shingai Shoniwa from the Noisettes. I loved her voice and her style was fantastic too.

Alex Harvey.

He does have a big cult following, but sadly its not big enough.

2Underrated singers/musicians Empty Re: Underrated singers/musicians 19th February 2020, 6:21 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Samantha Fox. Even my mother found it funny when she found a Sam Fox album in my record collection. I've always rated her as a singer.

John Cafferty & The Beaver Brown Band. Their work has been used in various movies and television shows and people still don't know who they are. I absolutely adore their music:

T

3Underrated singers/musicians Empty Re: Underrated singers/musicians 20th April 2020, 10:53 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Morrissey.

Brandon Flowers apparently bans his kids from listening to his songs. He's a very talented, articulate man and The Smiths are one of the greatest bands of all time. Their music can really speak to you if you're in a state of despair and going through a hard time. Listening to music feels like going for a drink with an equally hopeless person. There's a really powerful connection there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum