You are not connected. Please login or register

Does anyone else prefer watching the JNT era?

+2
Tanmann
Pepsi Maxil
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Does anyone else prefer watching the JNT era? Empty Does anyone else prefer watching the JNT era? 16th February 2020, 8:26 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

It's my go-to Doctor Who era. Can't get enough of it at the moment.

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Not really.

There are some exceptional gems scattered around in the era (Earthshock, Enlightenment, Revelation, Remembrance). But otherwise it's about on par with New Who for moronic awfulness and shocking ruination of the character and brand for me.

Chiefly because it was the beginnings of petty fan politics infiltrating and distorting the show itself.

Ludders

Ludders

Pepsi Maxil wrote:at the moment.

I thought it was a permanent condition. Wink

iank

iank

Sometimes. I tend to go through phases. Certainly at one point last year I seemed to be going for nothing but JNT Tom and Davison stories.
But then at another time it may be nothing but Williams era stories, or Troughton.
Really depends entirely on my mood.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Ludders wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote:at the moment.

I thought it was a permanent condition. Wink

Like Ian, I tend to go through phases. I've got back into the Colin Baker era and I'm also enjoying certain Davison that I didn't initially like.

Ludders

Ludders

Does anyone else prefer watching the JNT era? Facebook-like_zpszniov66a-1

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

Although nowhere near as good as the Hinchcliffe era, JNT from Seasons 18-22 is almost comparable to Letts/Dicks era, not quite as on par as Letts/Dicks due to the shit direction/sleepy incidental music but not far behind it.

JNT from Season 23-26 is worse than the Williams era.

http://www.thefuckingobvious.com

Fendelman

Fendelman

I watch the JNT era constantly, but prefer the earlier part of it: seasons 18-20.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum