You are not connected. Please login or register

Old Who scenes given the Nu Who treatment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Old Who scenes given the Nu Who treatment Empty Old Who scenes given the Nu Who treatment 16th February 2020, 7:29 pm

Mott1

Mott1

Which scene (and story) from '63 to '89 do you think would be transformed by being, ahem, 'brought up-to-date and made relevant for a modern, contemporary audience?'

I nominate the end of Earthshock. Peter's Doctor could be digitally replaced by Jodie's, who upon seeing the crewmates distraught at Adric's death mutters 'Don't know what you expect me to say' and buggers off pulling stupid faces.

2Old Who scenes given the Nu Who treatment Empty Re: Old Who scenes given the Nu Who treatment 17th February 2020, 11:06 am

The Brigade Leader

The Brigade Leader

Mott1 wrote:Which scene (and story) from '63 to '89 do you think would be transformed by being, ahem, 'brought up-to-date and made relevant for a modern, contemporary audience?'

I nominate the end of Earthshock. Peter's Doctor could be digitally replaced by Jodie's, who upon seeing the crewmates distraught at Adric's death mutters 'Don't know what you expect me to say' and buggers off pulling stupid faces.

I loved the way in Time Flight Imediatly after Adric bit the dust, the Doctor rubbed his hands together and set off to find a cricket match to watch. 2.8 seconds. The quickest mourning period in history LOL

If Earthshock had been a nuwho story, the Doctor would still have been grieving Adric's death 3 regenerations later.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum