You are not connected. Please login or register

NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter

4 posters

NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter

NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter I_vote_lcap25%NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter I_vote_rcap 25% [ 3 ]
NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter I_vote_lcap17%NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter I_vote_rcap 17% [ 2 ]
NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter I_vote_lcap0%NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter I_vote_lcap33%NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter I_vote_rcap 33% [ 4 ]
NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter I_vote_lcap25%NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter I_vote_rcap 25% [ 3 ]
NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter I_vote_lcap0%NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter Empty NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter 14th February 2020, 5:25 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

NuWho edition of the wank tally-o-meter. Which NuWho companions have made you cum the most? Clara and Amy are the big ones. I always used to wank to Clara after an episode had finished during the time Series 8 and 9 aired.

2NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter Empty Re: NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter 14th February 2020, 5:27 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Pepsi Maxil Oswald wrote:I always used to wank to Clara after an episode had finished during the time Series 8 and 9 aired.

I was usually too depressed after each episode to even be in the mood.

3NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter Empty Re: NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter 14th February 2020, 5:29 pm

The Brigade Leader

The Brigade Leader

Jesus Christ Pepsi, has Valentine's Day made you 10000x hornier? LOL

4NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter Empty Re: NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter 14th February 2020, 5:29 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Tanmann wrote:
Pepsi Maxil Oswald wrote:I always used to wank to Clara after an episode had finished during the time Series 8 and 9 aired.

I was usually too depressed after each episode to even be in the mood.

It was the only thing I was excited for on a Saturday night. It sure beat the hell out of listening to idiots on the official Facebook page tell me what a fake fan I was for not liking it.

5NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter Empty Re: NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter 14th February 2020, 5:30 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Lord Pertwee's Knob wrote:Jesus Christ Pepsi, has Valentine's Day made you 10000x hornier? LOL

I'm always this horny Big Grin

6NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter Empty Re: NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter 14th February 2020, 5:34 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Maxil So Horny.

7NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter Empty Re: NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter 14th February 2020, 5:35 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Maxil love you long time.

8NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter Empty Re: NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter 14th February 2020, 5:47 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I've been lusting after Jenna all day.

NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter Clara_10

NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter Clara_10

NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter Clara_11

NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter Tenor

I miss seeing her cute face in the show.

9NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter Empty Re: NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter 14th February 2020, 5:53 pm

REDACTED

Pepsi Maxil Oswald wrote:
Lord Pertwee's Knob wrote:Jesus Christ Pepsi, has Valentine's Day made you 10000x hornier? LOL

I'm always this horny Big Grin

Yeah, that came as a shock(!)

10NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter Empty Re: NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter 14th February 2020, 6:00 pm

REDACTED

NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter 949c3b10
NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter The-ca10

Tough call.

11NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter Empty Re: NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter 14th February 2020, 6:30 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

You can vote for both, y'know Wink

12NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter Empty Re: NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter 14th February 2020, 9:26 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I enabled the multi choice option for a reason. As if you've only jerked off to one of them Wink

13NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter Empty Re: NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter 15th February 2020, 3:31 pm

The Brigade Leader

The Brigade Leader

Tanmann wrote:You can vote for both, y'know Wink

Why not?

NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter 2637165%20-%20Amy_Pond%20CelebsAndBound%20Clara_Oswald%20Doctor_Who%20Eleventh_Doctor%20Jenna-Louise_Coleman%20Karen_Gillan%20Matt_Smith%20The_Doctor%20fakes LOL

14NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter Empty Re: NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter 15th February 2020, 3:40 pm

The Brigade Leader

The Brigade Leader

So Jenna, what do you think about Amy winning this "tribute" thread?

"Lame"
NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter MqjL

15NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter Empty Re: NuWho companion wank tally-o-meter 15th February 2020, 5:37 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I'm pretty sure Karen Gillan was one of my first celebrity wanks. That police uniform does it for me every single time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum