Tanmann
Pepsi Maxil
Fendelman
REDACTED
iank
Boofer
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who has made your pork volcano erupt the most?

Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. I_vote_lcap0%Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. I_vote_lcap0%Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. I_vote_lcap4%Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. I_vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. I_vote_lcap16%Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. I_vote_rcap 16% [ 4 ]
Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. I_vote_lcap4%Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. I_vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. I_vote_lcap8%Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. I_vote_rcap 8% [ 2 ]
Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. I_vote_lcap12%Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. I_vote_rcap 12% [ 3 ]
Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. I_vote_lcap12%Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. I_vote_rcap 12% [ 3 ]
Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. I_vote_lcap8%Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. I_vote_rcap 8% [ 2 ]
Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. I_vote_lcap20%Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. I_vote_rcap 20% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. Empty Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. 7th January 2020, 10:18 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Which companions have you shot your load to the most?

You get multiple choices, as there's an awful lot of totty to choose from. But try to stick to less than 4, so we get a clear picture which companion is the most jizz-tastic.

2Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. Empty Re: Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. 7th January 2020, 10:22 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Zoe in the lead at the moment. Everyone loves a phat arse.

3Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. Empty Re: Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. 7th January 2020, 10:27 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. D4578c8763fcbfb46bf4bf248dfb2896f1af1c9b5b1af8d2f3379d184dc6fe5a

4Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. Empty Re: Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. 7th January 2020, 10:29 pm

iank

iank

Vicki, Zoe, RomanaII and Ace.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

5Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. Empty Re: Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. 7th January 2020, 10:30 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Boofer wrote:Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. D4578c8763fcbfb46bf4bf248dfb2896f1af1c9b5b1af8d2f3379d184dc6fe5a

Can you digitally insert some drops of spunk on her backside?

6Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. Empty Re: Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. 7th January 2020, 10:34 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I also voted for Mel. I always have a packet of Tesco Value tissues on standby when I'm watching the stories with her in. LOL Babe has a such a delicious bubble butt.

Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. Butt_a10

7Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. Empty Re: Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. 7th January 2020, 10:56 pm

REDACTED

Pepsi Maxil wrote:I also voted for Mel.

What a surprise(!)

Jokes aside, I'll settle on Victoria and Leela.

Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. 73225210
Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. Louise10
Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. Louise10

Last edited by Indrid Mercury on 7th January 2020, 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

8Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. Empty Re: Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. 7th January 2020, 11:00 pm

REDACTED

Romana II is a runner up as well.

Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. Vlcsna14
Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. Vlcsna13
Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. Vlcsna12

9Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. Empty Re: Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. 8th January 2020, 12:43 am

Fendelman

Fendelman

I always liked Nyssa the best.

But I was watching the Invasion on DVD last night, and you can get a nice view of Zoe if you pause at just the right time when she is climbing down a ladder into the sewer.

10Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. Empty Re: Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. 8th January 2020, 1:31 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Fendelman wrote:

I was watching the Invasion on DVD last night, and you can get a nice view of Zoe if you pause at just the right time when she is climbing down a ladder into the sewer.

That's very nice indeed. I always love it when one of the UNIT men (I believe it was them, it might have been someone else) stares at Zoe's bum as she stands near him. Frazer even teases her about this in the commentary. I bet everyone was as hard as a rock on set.

11Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. Empty Re: Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. 8th January 2020, 10:07 pm

Fendelman

Fendelman

I also remember a similar shot of Leela when she was climbing up or down something in The Sun Makers. I don't remember when, I haven't seen Sun Makers in a while.

I'm surprised there are no votes for Romana I, she would have been my second choice...

12Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. Empty Re: Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. 9th January 2020, 9:28 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Peri's the only one.

Though I did wank once to a glamour shot picture in the show's big Sixties volume book of Carol Ann Ford in her bra when I was 14. But she wasn't playing Susan so I don't think it counts. Ditto Katy Manning in her topless with a Dalek pose.

13Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. Empty Re: Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. 20th January 2020, 11:07 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I actually used to fap a lot to Tegan. She was extremely sexy especially when she wore that purple stewardess uniform.  I was always beating off to both Tegan and Nyssa as well as Zoe, Ace and Peri (Romana II and Mel came a bit later) when I first got into the classic series properly in 2013. I literally had several thousand images on my computer comprising solely of screencaps and promotional stills of the companions because I just couldn't get enough of them. I think I've jerked off to every female classic companion except Dodo and the first Romana.

14Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. Empty Re: Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. 20th January 2020, 2:58 pm

Fendelman

Fendelman

I always thought Romana I was rather hot. Tegan never did anything for me (except for perhaps when she was possessed by the Mara).

15Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. Empty Re: Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. 20th January 2020, 3:18 pm

stengos

stengos

Nicola Bryant. That's it.
Others I have fancied - Romana I, Tegan and Victoria.
Lalla Ward looks attractive now and i thought CAF was quite striking in the eighties and nineties, but I found both rather sexless when they were in the show.

16Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. Empty Re: Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. 21st January 2020, 8:46 am

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

Where's Adric in the list of options?

I've come across many a fan who has relished the chance to bum the shit out of him.

http://www.thefuckingobvious.com

17Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. Empty Re: Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. 21st January 2020, 11:55 am

REDACTED

Rob Filth wrote:Where's Adric in the list of options?

I've come across many a fan who has relished the chance to bum the shit out of him.

That's put me off my cornflakes.... Puke

18Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. Empty Re: Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. 21st January 2020, 12:05 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Fendelman wrote:I always thought Romana I was rather hot. Tegan never did anything for me (except for perhaps when she was possessed by the Mara).

I find Tegan significantly more attractive than Peri. I also find fandom's complete lack of sexual interest in Tegan to be rather perplexing. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

19Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. Empty Re: Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. 21st January 2020, 12:12 pm

Richie

Richie

Indrid Mercury wrote:

That's put me off my cornflakes.... Puke

Can I eat your flakes? Laughing

20Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. Empty Re: Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. 1st February 2020, 5:41 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I'm surprised. I was under the assumption more fans were attracted to Turlough.  I personally thought Steven was the most handsome out of all the male companions. His fashion was extremely on point and his hair was perfect.

NO HOMO

21Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. Empty Re: Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. 1st February 2020, 10:10 pm

Mott1

Mott1

I once heard a reviewer say The Master's homoerotic fascination with Adric in Castrovalva had clearly reached peak levels as he was prepared to overlook the pyjamas.

22Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. Empty Re: Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. 1st February 2020, 10:22 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I love cumming for Tegan and Nyssa at the moment. I wrote a slash fiction story involving them when I was in my early teens. I think it may still be on my old computer.

23Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. Empty Re: Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. 1st February 2020, 10:24 pm

REDACTED

Pepsi Maxil wrote:I love cumming for Tegan and Nyssa at the moment. I wrote a slash fiction story involving them when I was in my early teens. I think it may still be on my old computer.

Oh boy, I can't wait for this to be forced upon us(!)

24Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. Empty Re: Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. 1st February 2020, 10:24 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Indrid Mercury wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote:I love cumming for Tegan and Nyssa at the moment. I wrote a slash fiction story involving them when I was in my early teens. I think it may still be on my old computer.

Oh boy, I can't wait for this to be forced upon us(!)

I'm actually dreading it myself. I'm curious to see how truly bad it is.

25Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. Empty Re: Classic companion wank tally-o-meter. 1st February 2020, 10:26 pm

REDACTED

Don't worry mate. It's probably better than 99.9% of New Who. Big Grin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum