You are not connected. Please login or register

Which companion would you screw first?

+3
stengos
Tanmann
Pepsi Maxil
7 posters

Which companion would you screw first?

Which companion would you screw first? I_vote_lcap63%Which companion would you screw first? I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
Which companion would you screw first? I_vote_lcap37%Which companion would you screw first? I_vote_rcap 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Which companion would you screw first? Empty Which companion would you screw first? 7th February 2020, 10:59 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

They're both so scrumptious and hot. I'm going to vote for Leela simply because my penis is crazy for Louise Jameson at the moment.

2Which companion would you screw first? Empty Re: Which companion would you screw first? 8th February 2020, 12:14 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Leela.

I'd buy that for a dollar. Big Grin

3Which companion would you screw first? Empty Re: Which companion would you screw first? 8th February 2020, 12:32 am

stengos

stengos

I prefer Mary Tam.

Although both the ladies you list are very beautiful.

4Which companion would you screw first? Empty Re: Which companion would you screw first? 8th February 2020, 3:31 am

iank

iank

Romana II would be my Lady.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

5Which companion would you screw first? Empty Re: Which companion would you screw first? 8th February 2020, 11:37 am

REDACTED

Leela. I have a feeling she'd be very rough and tumble. Big Grin

6Which companion would you screw first? Empty Re: Which companion would you screw first? 8th February 2020, 11:40 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Indrid Mercury wrote:Leela. I have a feeling she'd be very rough and tumble. Big Grin

It's the quiet ones you have to watch out for Wink

7Which companion would you screw first? Empty Re: Which companion would you screw first? 8th February 2020, 12:15 pm

Ludders

Ludders

I bet Mary Whitehouse had a more active sex life than Romana II. She never seemed the game type. She's probably got her own chastity forcefield.
Leela on the other hand would be well up for it. I bet Andred is the happiest man on Gallifrey. She's probably shagged him round Panoptican, and twice on Sundays.

8Which companion would you screw first? Empty Re: Which companion would you screw first? 9th February 2020, 4:35 pm

Rick Deckard 2.0

Rick Deckard 2.0

Mary Tamm (RIP)
Nicola Bryant
Wendy Padbury

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum