The Silurians vs The Sea Devils

+4
stengos
Bernard Marx
Pepsi Maxil
REDACTED
8 posters

The Silurians vs The Sea Devils

The Silurians vs The Sea Devils I_vote_lcap70%The Silurians vs The Sea Devils I_vote_rcap 70% [ 7 ]
The Silurians vs The Sea Devils I_vote_lcap30%The Silurians vs The Sea Devils I_vote_rcap 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Silurians vs The Sea Devils Empty The Silurians vs The Sea Devils 9th February 2020, 12:47 pm

REDACTED

Which of these Jon Pertwee tales gets your vote?

2The Silurians vs The Sea Devils Empty Re: The Silurians vs The Sea Devils 9th February 2020, 12:53 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

The one that doesn't involve Carey Blyton.

3The Silurians vs The Sea Devils Empty Re: The Silurians vs The Sea Devils 9th February 2020, 1:04 pm

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

The Silurians gets my vote. It’s considerably more gritty, intense and thought-provoking, and has much more in the way of moral ambiguity. I like The Sea Devils, but I don’t return to it anywhere near as much.

4The Silurians vs The Sea Devils Empty Re: The Silurians vs The Sea Devils 9th February 2020, 1:29 pm

stengos

stengos

I vote for Silurians.

Sea Devils is a very good action romp.

In term of music soundtrack i thought they both had rather gharish, awful incidental music.

5The Silurians vs The Sea Devils Empty Re: The Silurians vs The Sea Devils 9th February 2020, 2:09 pm

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

Silurians, although I still find that The Sea Devils is great. It's just a more of a 'popcorn action flick' than Silurians, whilst Silurians can get pretty philosophical. Also, Silurians has the less awful music, although both soundtracks are pretty terrible and drag both stories down.

6The Silurians vs The Sea Devils Empty Re: The Silurians vs The Sea Devils 9th February 2020, 8:59 pm

iank

iank

It's obviously The Silurians.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

7The Silurians vs The Sea Devils Empty Re: The Silurians vs The Sea Devils 9th February 2020, 9:02 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

The Silurians. A nice slow burner.

The Sea Devils gets more than a bit abrasive in places, and routine in others.

8The Silurians vs The Sea Devils Empty Re: The Silurians vs The Sea Devils 9th February 2020, 11:10 pm

Ludders

Ludders

The Silurians is class. Sea Devils is good, but would’ve been even better as a 4 parter. There’s not really enough plot development to carry 6 parts.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum