You are not connected. Please login or register

How many stories do you watch a week?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How many stories do you watch a week? Empty How many stories do you watch a week? 8th February 2020, 3:21 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I watch up to six or seven some weeks. Most of the time it's about three or four.

2How many stories do you watch a week? Empty Re: How many stories do you watch a week? 8th February 2020, 3:25 pm

REDACTED

Depends on what mood I'm in. Four to five on a great week, one to three on an okay week and none on a shit week.

3How many stories do you watch a week? Empty Re: How many stories do you watch a week? 8th February 2020, 5:33 pm

Fendelman

Fendelman

Lately a lot: two to three a day at least, so around 14-21 a week. But there have been times in the past few years when I was hooked on another show more. Back in the fall of 2017 I was watching Buck Rogers (1979) at least twice a day for a few months, then I was probably only watching Who maybe every other day.

I also like to watch Doctor Who in bed when I fall asleep it night (I find it hard to fall asleep without the TV). The only show other than Doctor Who I like to fall asleep to is The X-Files.

Last edited by Fendelman on 8th February 2020, 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

4How many stories do you watch a week? Empty Re: How many stories do you watch a week? 8th February 2020, 5:39 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

These days, hardly ever.

Sometimes I think the classics are better mythically remembered rather than revisited.

5How many stories do you watch a week? Empty Re: How many stories do you watch a week? 8th February 2020, 9:15 pm

iank

iank

Not much lately. Saw Revenge last Sunday (awful lol), which was the first I'd seen since State of Decay (wonderful) in December. Going to try and be a bit more regular from now on.

More roughage, perhaps.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum