You are not connected. Please login or register

Faceless Ones DVD cover

+2
iank
Pepsi Maxil
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Faceless Ones DVD cover Empty Faceless Ones DVD cover 7th February 2020, 8:23 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Faceless Ones DVD cover Macra10

Way better than the crappy Macra one. Will definitely be picking this one up in March.

2Faceless Ones DVD cover Empty Re: Faceless Ones DVD cover 7th February 2020, 8:47 pm

iank

iank

Nice.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

3Faceless Ones DVD cover Empty Re: Faceless Ones DVD cover 8th February 2020, 4:10 am

Ludders

Ludders

Looks good! I still haven't watched Macra yet, but will get it eventually.
Anyone know if the remaining eps are on it?

4Faceless Ones DVD cover Empty Re: Faceless Ones DVD cover 8th February 2020, 8:11 am

iank

iank

I believe so, as well as a telesnaps recon.

5Faceless Ones DVD cover Empty Re: Faceless Ones DVD cover 8th February 2020, 11:51 am

Ludders

Ludders

That's good, thanks.

6Faceless Ones DVD cover Empty Re: Faceless Ones DVD cover 11th February 2020, 1:47 am

iank

iank

Faceless Ones is out April 9 in Australia, less than a month after the UK. Smile

7Faceless Ones DVD cover Empty Re: Faceless Ones DVD cover 11th February 2020, 1:54 am

Ludders

Ludders

iank wrote:Faceless Ones is out April 9 in Australia, less than a month after the UK. Smile

Good news. Smile

8Faceless Ones DVD cover Empty Re: Faceless Ones DVD cover 12th February 2020, 3:21 pm

Fendelman

Fendelman

As far as I can tell, we still don't know when we're getting it here in R1. And as much as I want to see this, I wish they wouldn't crap on these with that NuWho logo on the cover. I'll probably wait even longer and pick up a used copy just so I can feel that I'm not directly supporting anything with that on it.

Even then, I'm not going to want to look at that on the shelf with the rest of my Who DVDs. I suppose I could always scan the cover, cut and paste a different logo over the nuwho one and then print out a new cover (I don't know if I could get the right kind of paper though)...

It never really made that much sense to me to put the TV movie logo on everything anyway, why not just use the one from whatever era the story is in?

9Faceless Ones DVD cover Empty Re: Faceless Ones DVD cover 12th February 2020, 7:18 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

They shoved an abridged version of the Chibnall title sequence on the Season 26 Blu ray. They never use to cram NuWho crap into the old DVD releases. You got the BBC logo and then you got the standard main menu. That Season 26 trailer with Ace was also written by Pete McTighe, a Chibnall era writer. Why didn't they get Cartmel or Aaronovitch or even Platt to write it instead? Stop trying to connect the shows, please! It's bad enough that Aldred has written a book that features Team TARDIS.

10Faceless Ones DVD cover Empty Re: Faceless Ones DVD cover 12th February 2020, 8:55 pm

ClockworkOcean

Dick Tater

Pepsi Maxil wrote:They shoved an abridged version of the Chibnall title sequence on the Season 26 Blu ray. They never use to cram NuWho crap into the old DVD releases. You got the BBC logo and then you got the standard main menu. That Season 26 trailer with Ace was also written by Pete McTighe, a Chibnall era writer. Why didn't they get Cartmel or Aaronovitch or even Platt to write it instead? Stop trying to connect the shows, please! It's bad enough that Aldred has written a book that features Team TARDIS.

The more I hear about these blu-ray releases, the more glad I am that I didn't waste my money on them.

11Faceless Ones DVD cover Empty Re: Faceless Ones DVD cover 12th February 2020, 11:05 pm

Ludders

Ludders

12Faceless Ones DVD cover Empty Re: Faceless Ones DVD cover 12th February 2020, 11:07 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Yeah, but we.... all know.... that... Shatner... cannot... act.... for shit.

13Faceless Ones DVD cover Empty Re: Faceless Ones DVD cover 12th February 2020, 11:10 pm

Ludders

Ludders

Pepsi Maxil wrote:Yeah, but we.... all know.... that... Shatner... cannot... act.... for shit.

But he.... has...... a point.
It's just..... a fucking logo ffs.....
This..... is great classic.... Who...
Who gives.... a shit about.... menus and logos..... Dammit Spock!

14Faceless Ones DVD cover Empty Re: Faceless Ones DVD cover 12th February 2020, 11:12 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

It's the official logo of a hateful regime, though. Of course we don't want the bloody thing plastered all over our merchandise.

15Faceless Ones DVD cover Empty Re: Faceless Ones DVD cover 12th February 2020, 11:13 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Might as well smear shit all over the cover.

16Faceless Ones DVD cover Empty Re: Faceless Ones DVD cover 12th February 2020, 11:14 pm

iank

iank

Nobody disses the Shat on my watch, cunt.

17Faceless Ones DVD cover Empty Re: Faceless Ones DVD cover 12th February 2020, 11:16 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

iank wrote:Nobody disses the Shat on my watch, cunt.

Haven't you got some Emma Watson tributes to make?

18Faceless Ones DVD cover Empty Re: Faceless Ones DVD cover 12th February 2020, 11:16 pm

Ludders

Ludders

That's just pathetic.
Put it in. Hit Play. Faceless Ones. Enjoy. Job done.
And you lot whine about the trimmings. Follow Bill's advice.

19Faceless Ones DVD cover Empty Re: Faceless Ones DVD cover 12th February 2020, 11:19 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Maybe they should start sticking the McCoy logo on Whittaker era merchandise then. Seems only fair.

20Faceless Ones DVD cover Empty Re: Faceless Ones DVD cover 12th February 2020, 11:21 pm

Ludders

Ludders

Pepsi Maxil wrote:Maybe they should start sticking the McCoy logo on the Whittaker era merchandise then. Seems only fair.

Who cares. I'm not buying Whitaker merchandise. They can do what they like with it.

21Faceless Ones DVD cover Empty Re: Faceless Ones DVD cover 12th February 2020, 11:23 pm

Fendelman

Fendelman

Pepsi Maxil wrote:Maybe they should start sticking the McCoy logo on Whittaker era merchandise then. Seems only fair.

But then imagine what would happen if you didn't look too closely, thought you were buying season 26, and then when you got home and opened it, realized you got series 11 instead affraid Puke

Last edited by Fendelman on 12th February 2020, 11:36 pm; edited 4 times in total

22Faceless Ones DVD cover Empty Re: Faceless Ones DVD cover 12th February 2020, 11:24 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Nothing after 1989 should ever be referenced on the DVDs. The logo should always be a classic design, the interviews should always involve classic people and the animations should never include NuWho Easter Eggs.

23Faceless Ones DVD cover Empty Re: Faceless Ones DVD cover 12th February 2020, 11:28 pm

Ludders

Ludders

You're not listening to Bill. Get. A. Life. LOL

24Faceless Ones DVD cover Empty Re: Faceless Ones DVD cover 12th February 2020, 11:30 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Doctor Who is my life.

25Faceless Ones DVD cover Empty Re: Faceless Ones DVD cover 12th February 2020, 11:33 pm

Ludders

Ludders

It should be part of it, but not your whole life. Holy Fuck Batman!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum