You are not connected. Please login or register

Season 22 appreciation thread

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Season 22 appreciation thread Empty Season 22 appreciation thread 6th February 2020, 11:58 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Two classics, a couple of entertaining romps and only one really bad one. I feel as though I've allowed my annoyance at Baker and Bryant to affect my enjoyment of the season. I know I'm a fan of a lot of his stuff, but I can't help but feel a bit sad knowing that the man I used to adamantly defend is now one of them. It bothers me.

The stories themselves are fairly good apart from Varos. Again, I think most of it is just an extension of Season 21 although the stories are better and actually fit the Doctor they're written for. Peri is annoying but sooo hot and I really dig the callbacks to the past. The Cybermen, Sontarans and Daleks are all handled well and The Rani is a great addition to the series.

Season 22 appreciation thread Season11

Season 22 appreciation thread Season12

Season 22 appreciation thread Season15

Season 22 appreciation thread Season14

Season 22 appreciation thread Season13

Season 22 appreciation thread Season16

2Season 22 appreciation thread Empty Re: Season 22 appreciation thread 7th February 2020, 12:43 am

iank

iank

Aside from Timelash, it's great.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

3Season 22 appreciation thread Empty Re: Season 22 appreciation thread 7th February 2020, 9:35 am

REDACTED

Indeed, a great season. Often slated unfairly as where the show went to shit. All the stories have an excellent scope in style and appearance and the season is bolstered by great production that ditches the weird plastic feel of the previous three seasons. I can't even bring myself to hate Timelash, it's so naff it's fun. Great stuff and the second best of the 80s.

Season 22 appreciation thread S59210

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum