You are not connected. Please login or register

Top Five Favourite Superhero Movies?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Top Five Favourite Superhero Movies? Empty Top Five Favourite Superhero Movies? 30th January 2020, 9:58 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

1. The Shadow (1994)
2. Batman Forever/Batman & Robin (1995/1997)
3. Spider-Man (2002)
4. Superman (1978)
5. Batman (1989)

2Top Five Favourite Superhero Movies? Empty Re: Top Five Favourite Superhero Movies? 30th January 2020, 10:04 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Wonder Woman (2017)
Watchmen (2009)
The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
Superman (1978)
Kick-Ass (2010)

Honourable mention: Chronicle (2012)

3Top Five Favourite Superhero Movies? Empty Re: Top Five Favourite Superhero Movies? 30th January 2020, 10:07 pm

Ludders

Ludders

Only 5? Sad

Gonna have to think about this. So many to choose from.

4Top Five Favourite Superhero Movies? Empty Re: Top Five Favourite Superhero Movies? 30th January 2020, 10:28 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

I'm a bit curious if Joker could possibly count. No superheroes in it, per se, but it does take place in the Batman universe, and does feature a young child Bruce Wayne in there.

5Top Five Favourite Superhero Movies? Empty Re: Top Five Favourite Superhero Movies? 30th January 2020, 10:45 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Ludders wrote:Only 5? Sad

Gonna have to think about this. So many to choose from.

I'll allow you to do 10 if you include the Schumacher Batman films.

6Top Five Favourite Superhero Movies? Empty Re: Top Five Favourite Superhero Movies? 30th January 2020, 10:47 pm

Ludders

Ludders

5 it is then. Laughing

7Top Five Favourite Superhero Movies? Empty Re: Top Five Favourite Superhero Movies? 30th January 2020, 10:50 pm

REDACTED

1: Batman (1989)
2: Spiderman 2 (2004)
3: Superman (1978)
4: Batman Returns (1992)
5: Superman 2 (1980)

8Top Five Favourite Superhero Movies? Empty Re: Top Five Favourite Superhero Movies? 30th January 2020, 10:54 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

The Shadow is still the greatest superhero movie. Such an underrated character and movie.

9Top Five Favourite Superhero Movies? Empty Re: Top Five Favourite Superhero Movies? 30th January 2020, 10:58 pm

Ludders

Ludders

To be fair, I need to watch the 4 original Batman movies again. It's been literally decades. I've just bought them all from charity shops, but me and wifey and step-daughter are doing all the Marvel films in order every Friday night, so they'll have to wait their turn.

10Top Five Favourite Superhero Movies? Empty Re: Top Five Favourite Superhero Movies? 30th January 2020, 11:00 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Ludders wrote:To be fair, I need to watch the 4 original Batman movies again. It's been literally decades. I've just bought them all again from charity shops, but me and wifey and step-daughter are doing all the Marvel films in order, so they'll have to wait their turn.

The fact that I'm so positive about the last two films in the series must fill you with so much dread LOL

11Top Five Favourite Superhero Movies? Empty Re: Top Five Favourite Superhero Movies? 30th January 2020, 11:05 pm

Ludders

Ludders

Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Ludders wrote:To be fair, I need to watch the 4 original Batman movies again. It's been literally decades. I've just bought them all again from charity shops, but me and wifey and step-daughter are doing all the Marvel films in order, so they'll have to wait their turn.

The fact that I'm so positive about the last two films in the series must fill you with so much dread LOL

LOL

I don't remember those last ones much to be honest. I liked the second one with the Penguin best of the four.

12Top Five Favourite Superhero Movies? Empty Re: Top Five Favourite Superhero Movies? 30th January 2020, 11:14 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Ludders wrote:
I liked the second one with the Penguin best of the four.

That's my least favourite one LOL

I don't know, I've gone off the Burton films a bit. I don't think Returns really holds up that well on closer inspection. The Joel Schumacher films are much easier for me to watch these days. I think there's a nice balance between humour, action and romance in those films. The first two Nolan films are decent crime flicks, but I don't particularly think they're great Batman movies. They also started a trend of really humourless and drab action movies.

13Top Five Favourite Superhero Movies? Empty Re: Top Five Favourite Superhero Movies? 30th January 2020, 11:21 pm

Ludders

Ludders

Fuck doing just 5. Razz

1. Batman Begins
2. Dark Knight Rises
3. Man of Steel
4. Wonder Woman
5. Doctor Strange
6. Thor: The Dark World
7. Justice League
8. Batman vs Superman
9. Captain America: The First Avenger
10. Spiderman
11. Spiderman 2
12. Spiderman 3
13. X Men
14. X Men 2
15. X-Men: The Last Stand
16 The Dark Night
17. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
18. The Dark Night
19. Batman Returns
20. Marvel Avengers

Still lots on my to watch pile yet.... rest of the X Men movies, some Marvel ones, etc...

14Top Five Favourite Superhero Movies? Empty Re: Top Five Favourite Superhero Movies? 30th January 2020, 11:22 pm

Ludders

Ludders

Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Ludders wrote:

Typical! LOL

15Top Five Favourite Superhero Movies? Empty Re: Top Five Favourite Superhero Movies? 30th January 2020, 11:27 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Ludders wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Ludders wrote:

Typical! LOL

I watched it last Christmas and my attention was drifting so much. I've always found Catwoman's attractiveness to be rather overrated. She's no match for Batgirl:

You've got to love that arse, man.

16Top Five Favourite Superhero Movies? Empty Re: Top Five Favourite Superhero Movies? 30th January 2020, 11:35 pm

Ludders

Ludders

On that point, I agree. But it's not the only thing I look for in a film. Wink Laughing

17Top Five Favourite Superhero Movies? Empty Re: Top Five Favourite Superhero Movies? 30th January 2020, 11:49 pm

stengos

stengos

Superman The Movie 1978
Superman 2.
Batman Begins / The Dark Knight / The Dark Knight Returns
Batman 1989
Spiderman (Toby Maguire, 2002). Maguire just seemed perfect for the role. Neither Garfield or Holland have come close.

18Top Five Favourite Superhero Movies? Empty Re: Top Five Favourite Superhero Movies? 31st January 2020, 12:26 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Ludders wrote:On that point, I agree. But it's not the only thing I look for in a film. Wink Laughing

I'm not saying that's the only thing I look for. I'm young and horny, but I'm not that shallow Big Grin

I've always been interested in the visual side of thing. I enjoy a good story but the quality of the editing, direction, camerawork, lighting and framing makes or breaks a film or television episode for me. I enjoy them even more if the director has his own distinctive way of directing.

19Top Five Favourite Superhero Movies? Empty Re: Top Five Favourite Superhero Movies? 31st January 2020, 12:29 am

Ludders

Ludders

If I don't reply straight away, I'm not being funny.... just waiting for all your sig pics to load. Laughing

20Top Five Favourite Superhero Movies? Empty Re: Top Five Favourite Superhero Movies? 31st January 2020, 12:30 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I'll get rid of two and keep my favourite one.

21Top Five Favourite Superhero Movies? Empty Re: Top Five Favourite Superhero Movies? 31st January 2020, 12:34 am

Ludders

Ludders

You picked the best one. Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum