Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue?

+3
iank
Boofer
Pepsi Maxil
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? - Page 2 Empty Re: Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? 30th January 2020, 8:19 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Ludders wrote:often a passive aggressive way of saying something to someone that you don’t have the balls to say ‘to their face’.

Nonsense. I have no qualms about calling you all tasteless fuckers. I'm more than happy to get it back in return Big Grin

27Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? - Page 2 Empty Re: Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? 30th January 2020, 8:29 pm

Ludders

Ludders

Hmmm.... anything you say fella. Anything you say. Wink

28Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? - Page 2 Empty Re: Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? 30th January 2020, 8:32 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

It's true. I didn't throw my toys of the pram when Boofer said I had horrible taste in Doctor Who. I'm more than happy to receive as well as give.

29Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? - Page 2 Empty Re: Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? 30th January 2020, 9:00 pm

Ludders

Ludders

Pepsi Maxil wrote:I'm more than happy to receive as well as give.

I bet you say that to all the girls.... Wink

30Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? - Page 2 Empty Re: Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? 30th January 2020, 9:02 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Ludders wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote:I'm more than happy to receive as well as give.

I bet you say that to all the girls.... Wink

If I did I certainly wouldn't be lying Wink

31Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? - Page 2 Empty Re: Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? 30th January 2020, 9:06 pm

Ludders

Ludders

Laughing

32Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? - Page 2 Empty Re: Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? 1st February 2020, 7:59 pm

Ludders Will Block Me

Ludders Will Block Me

Oh, my, God Becky, look at her butt. It is so big. She looks like one of those rap guys' girlfriends. But, ya know, who understands those rap guys? They only talk to her because she looks like a total prostitute, 'kay? I mean her butt is just so big. I can't believe it's just so round, it's like out there. I mean gross, look. She's just so black.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum