Zarius
stengos
SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe
Pepsi Maxil
burrunjor
bowelstreak
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Grown woman crying over NuWho Empty Grown woman crying over NuWho 23rd January 2020, 7:35 pm

bowelstreak

Banned

2Grown woman crying over NuWho Empty Re: Grown woman crying over NuWho 23rd January 2020, 7:45 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Seska's is a gorgeous woman. Not to sound like a sexist pig, but god damn is she sexy.

I must admit I've never cared much for reaction videos, but I think people are a bit hard on the fans who do them. Face facts people have always cried at sad movies, sad tv shows etc. Its really no different.

I bawled my eyes out at Littlefoot's mothers death in Land Before Time LOL. Too many twats like PJW are using this as proof that millenials are emotionally incompetent.

3Grown woman crying over NuWho Empty Re: Grown woman crying over NuWho 23rd January 2020, 7:48 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

burrunjor wrote:Seska's is a gorgeous woman. Not to sound like a sexist pig, but god damn is she sexy.

What's so sexist about calling a woman sexy? Are we really at the stage now where simply complimenting the opposite sex is considered a big no-no?

4Grown woman crying over NuWho Empty Re: Grown woman crying over NuWho 23rd January 2020, 7:50 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Yeah, I hate reaction videos. They know they have to do something interesting because the camera is on them so their reactions never feel genuine. I usually don't speak or move when I watch television personally.

5Grown woman crying over NuWho Empty Re: Grown woman crying over NuWho 23rd January 2020, 9:06 pm

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

I mean, c'mon, she really connected with the Smith era, so I won't be too harsh on her. Bonus points for her actually getting into, and reacting to Classic Who. She even has my respect for actually loving the Hartnell era, and characters like Ian and Barbara. So, I actually enjoy Sesskasays. And as Burrunjor said, there's nothing wrong with people crying at movies, TV shows. If anything, it's more human to do that.

6Grown woman crying over NuWho Empty Re: Grown woman crying over NuWho 23rd January 2020, 9:10 pm

stengos

stengos

Seska is hot. Really.

I know its wrong to say that but ...

I have never actually managed to sit thru one of her videos right thru to the end though.

7Grown woman crying over NuWho Empty Re: Grown woman crying over NuWho 23rd January 2020, 9:12 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I don't find her that attractive myself. If she was a spotty teenage boy she'd only get three views a video.

8Grown woman crying over NuWho Empty Re: Grown woman crying over NuWho 23rd January 2020, 10:02 pm

Zarius

Zarius

Seskka has her issues (especially with how she took the Ponds and Smith's departures) but she does put a lot of thought into her Doctor Who coverage on the channel....most of the video is less her reaction and more what she thought on first impression, followed by season-by-season analysis and ranking episodes. She is, however, on DWM's radar, so I am weary she'll fully embrace shilldom any day now.

I also liked her Doctor Who December videos a while back where she gave tips on being a good party host

9Grown woman crying over NuWho Empty Re: Grown woman crying over NuWho 23rd January 2020, 10:10 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Funniest reaction ever has to be that Northern teen's reaction to the big Capaldi unveiling.

Zoe Ball: "And the next Doctor Who is....PETER CAPALDI!"

Fat Northern Lass: "Eurgh! E's old and Ugleh!"

10Grown woman crying over NuWho Empty Re: Grown woman crying over NuWho 23rd January 2020, 10:25 pm

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

Boofer wrote:Funniest reaction ever has to be that Northern teen's reaction to the big Capaldi unveiling.

When was that? That sounds hilarious! Do you have a link? LOL

In all seriousness, as twee and as crap as the episode is, I won’t do her down for getting invested in a narrative. As Giraffe points out, her appreciation of the Hartnell era is certainly appreciated (even though I don’t usually watch her content except in passing), and I won’t do someone down for getting emotive over TV, even if I see the content in question as being shite. As twee as some of her reactions can get, she at least appreciates TruWho and doesn’t arrogantly dismiss it like many other NuWho fans do (whilst heralding the Tennant era to the extent where they might as well be discussing The Big Sleep or the films of Igmae Bergman- she at least didn’t seem as enamoured with that era as I expected her to be, which I can also appreciate Big Grin ), which earns her some respect from me at least.

11Grown woman crying over NuWho Empty Re: Grown woman crying over NuWho 23rd January 2020, 10:31 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Maxil wrote:I don't find her that attractive myself. If she was a spotty teenage boy she'd only get three views a video.

YOU don't find her attractive? I thought you found everybody attractive. LOL

12Grown woman crying over NuWho Empty Re: Grown woman crying over NuWho 24th January 2020, 12:02 am

Boofer

Boofer

Bernard Marx wrote:
Boofer wrote:Funniest reaction ever has to be that Northern teen's reaction to the big Capaldi unveiling.

13Grown woman crying over NuWho Empty Re: Grown woman crying over NuWho 24th January 2020, 12:07 am

iank

iank

The Nu Poo fan in its natural state. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

14Grown woman crying over NuWho Empty Re: Grown woman crying over NuWho 24th January 2020, 12:14 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

burrunjor wrote:
Maxil wrote:I don't find her that attractive myself. If she was a spotty teenage boy she'd only get three views a video.

Not particularly. I find her to be rather bland looking. Don't misinterpret that as me criticising your personal preference because it isn't.

15Grown woman crying over NuWho Empty Re: Grown woman crying over NuWho 24th January 2020, 7:14 am

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

Boofer wrote:
Bernard Marx wrote:

The hyperbolic retort via screaming and shouting says it all. LOL

On another note, I actually recall being very pleased by his casting at the time, and thought it would at least signal an improvement or a callback to the more mature style of TruWho in some way. *sigh...*

16Grown woman crying over NuWho Empty Re: Grown woman crying over NuWho 24th January 2020, 8:22 am

iank

iank

Yes, #MeToo.

How naively hopeful we still were then...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

17Grown woman crying over NuWho Empty Re: Grown woman crying over NuWho 24th January 2020, 9:46 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Maxil wrote:
burrunjor wrote:

Not particularly. I find her to be rather bland looking. Don't misinterpret that as me criticising your personal preference because it isn't.

Oh don't worry I don't think that. I have the best taste in women of anyone here. Its a fact LOL.

Seska isn't one of my biggest crushes. She's not my type specifically (her nose is too small for one thing. ) Still I think she's one of these girls that most people would find pretty regardless of tase, which is why I was surprised.

Also you have the broadest tastes of anyone I know LOL. That's not an insult btw, but it is true. Not many people will have both Bonnie Langford and Lady Gaga among their big pin ups. They're rather different in personality.

18Grown woman crying over NuWho Empty Re: Grown woman crying over NuWho 24th January 2020, 2:00 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

burrunjor wrote:

Oh don't worry I don't think that. I have the best taste in women of anyone here. Its a fact LOL.

Seska isn't one of my biggest crushes. She's not my type specifically (her nose is too small for one thing. ) Still I think she's one of these girls that most people would find pretty regardless of tase, which is why I was surprised.

Also you have the broadest tastes of anyone I know LOL. That's not an insult btw, but it is true. Not many people will have both Bonnie Langford and Lady Gaga among their big pin ups. They're rather different in personality.

I certainly admire your taste in women. I also like how you give a lot of attention to noses. Most people tend not to realize just how gorgeous a woman's nose can be. I just love women with a bit of flavour. The more unique the better.

19Grown woman crying over NuWho Empty Re: Grown woman crying over NuWho 25th January 2020, 6:39 am

Ludders

Ludders

It's not wrong to say someone is sexy or hot, but don't expect every woman to take it as a 'compliment'. Especially if that's your main basis for complimenting them; like it's their main function in life is to be there for your objectification.
Most women that aren't raving 3rd wavers don't actually mind it, so long as it's not all you've got to say about them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum