You are not connected. Please login or register

Which incarnation of The Doctor would you most like to travel with?

+6
Ludders
Fendelman
Boofer
stengos
iank
Pepsi Maxil
10 posters

Which incarnation of The Doctor would you prefer to travel with?

Which incarnation of The Doctor would you most like to travel with? I_vote_lcap0%Which incarnation of The Doctor would you most like to travel with? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Which incarnation of The Doctor would you most like to travel with? I_vote_lcap13%Which incarnation of The Doctor would you most like to travel with? I_vote_rcap 13% [ 1 ]
Which incarnation of The Doctor would you most like to travel with? I_vote_lcap25%Which incarnation of The Doctor would you most like to travel with? I_vote_rcap 25% [ 2 ]
Which incarnation of The Doctor would you most like to travel with? I_vote_lcap38%Which incarnation of The Doctor would you most like to travel with? I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]
Which incarnation of The Doctor would you most like to travel with? I_vote_lcap0%Which incarnation of The Doctor would you most like to travel with? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Which incarnation of The Doctor would you most like to travel with? I_vote_lcap13%Which incarnation of The Doctor would you most like to travel with? I_vote_rcap 13% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Which incarnation of The Doctor would you most like to travel with and why?

iank

iank

4 or 7. The 4th doctor sure knew how to party, and you know the 7th doctor would get you back safely.
Plus, you know, RomanaII and Ace. Wink

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

stengos

stengos

Jodie. She's just so funny with all her witty one liners. And that gurning - it cracks me up every time. She's got so many interesting stories to tell like ... like ... errr ... well you know ... hmmm ... that one.

But after I've snapped, gagged her and locked her in a closet in the depths of the TARDIS never to be found again, I'd probably settle on Pat Troughton.

Boofer

Boofer

Fourth. All the others can SPACK OFF.

Fendelman

Fendelman

I'd just want to learn how the Tardis works. I think the third doctor would probably be the one that would be most likely to sit around for years and explain it to me.

Ludders

Ludders

Elisabeth Shue

LOL

Define 'travel with'.

Was Sutekh winking when he mentioned Sarah to the Doctor? Wink

I dunno, probably Jon so that I could borrow his cool smoking jackets. Cool

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Tom Baker

Genuinely was the smartest guy in the room of all of them.

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Ludders wrote:
Elisabeth Shue

LOL

I doubt we'd travel outside the bedroom. Her arse certainly wouldn't be travelling anywhere from its position on my face Big Grin

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

What if she really needs to fart though?

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Tanmann wrote:What if she really needs to fart though?

She still wouldn't have to go anywhere Wink

REDACTED

Davison

I'd love to visit Sea Base 4 with him! Big Grin

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Indrid Mercury wrote:Davison

I'd love to visit Sea Base 4 with him! Big Grin

Tell him to pick me up if you're heading my way. I wouldn't mind getting it on with Preston in one of the many over-lit storage facility rooms.

Last edited by Pepsi Maxil on 22nd January 2020, 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

REDACTED

I know Tanmann would just LOVE to come along! Wink

All jokes aside, I'd travel with Troughton. Interesting adventures and Victoria and Zoe are a plus!

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I'd travel with Seven and Mel. I just feel that I'd get along with them really well.

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Indrid Mercury wrote:I know Tanmann would just LOVE to come along! Wink

Capaldi should've gone back to Sea Base 4 and fixed events.

Capaldi: "Alright, yer bunch of war-mongerin' new romantic cunts! Get on that horn and tell them lizards if they don't scarper home pronto they're gettin' both barrels of Hexacromite!"

Davison: "The Earth is their home"

Capaldi: *kicks him in the bollocks* "Tell em it's been friggin' reposessed!"

Doctor7

I would say seventh and fifth

Doctor7

Sixth would be interesting to travel with mainly sixth and Mel no carrot juice Mel"

REDACTED

Tanmann wrote:
Indrid Mercury wrote:I know Tanmann would just LOVE to come along! Wink

Capaldi should've gone back to Sea Base 4 and fixed events.

Capaldi: "Alright, yer bunch of war-mongerin' new romantic cunts! Get on that horn and tell them lizards if they don't scarper home pronto they're gettin' both barrels of Hexacromite!"

Davison: "The Earth is their home"

Capaldi: *kicks him in the bollocks* "Tell em it's been friggin' reposessed!"

LOL LOL

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

Either Second or Eight. There's something so... fun and family-like if I was to travel with these two Doctors more than others. I'd also say the 3rd Doctor, because I wouldn't have to worry about any manipulation, any incompetence, any over-the-top quirky annoyances, because of his somewhat surface-level personality.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum