You are not connected. Please login or register

Best other first Doctor?

3 posters

Best other first Doctor?

Best other first Doctor? I_vote_lcap14%Best other first Doctor? I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Best other first Doctor? I_vote_lcap71%Best other first Doctor? I_vote_rcap 71% [ 5 ]
Best other first Doctor? I_vote_lcap14%Best other first Doctor? I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Best other first Doctor? Empty Best other first Doctor? 20th March 2020, 9:52 pm

Ludders

Ludders

Random poll.

2Best other first Doctor? Empty Re: Best other first Doctor? 20th March 2020, 9:56 pm

Ludders

Ludders

I voted Hurdnall.
Cushing's a great actor, but his Doctor is too fluffy. It's basically the same character he plays in 'At the Earth's Core'.
Meanwhile, Bradley is good at playing William Hartnell, but... the Doctor? Hmmm........

3Best other first Doctor? Empty Re: Best other first Doctor? 20th March 2020, 10:21 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

I voted Bradley. I think he got across all the round edges and nuances that Hurndall and Cushing didn't quite.

The way he was written was a separate issue, but from what he had to work with I thought he was still brilliant, and much of what *was* good about Twice Upon a Time was down to him.

4Best other first Doctor? Empty Re: Best other first Doctor? 21st March 2020, 7:50 am

iank

iank

What Ludders said. Hurndall by miles. Unlike Bradley he's not doing a Hartnell caricature, he's actually playing his own version of the First Doctor. And he holds his own against three actual Doctors with flying colours. Such a shame he died so soon after; I would have loved to have seen him again.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum