Ken Grubshaw
stengos
Ludders
REDACTED
Tanmann
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Where does Star Trek end for you?

Where does Star Trek end for you? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Where does Star Trek end for you? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Where does Star Trek end for you? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%Where does Star Trek end for you? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Where does Star Trek end for you? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Where does Star Trek end for you? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Where does Star Trek end for you? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%Where does Star Trek end for you? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Where does Star Trek end for you? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Where does Star Trek end for you? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Where does Star Trek end for you? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Where does Star Trek end for you? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Where does Star Trek end for you? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap46%Where does Star Trek end for you? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 46% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 13

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Where does Star Trek end for you? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where does Star Trek end for you? 23rd February 2020, 11:16 am

Kaijuko

Kaijuko

The Brigade Leader wrote:Hate everything post 2009.

Hate the JJ/bad Robot/Secret Hideout 25% different for legal reasons Star Trek.
It's generic scifi with a superficial Trek coating and none of Roddenberry's charm or philosophy.

This.

27Where does Star Trek end for you? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where does Star Trek end for you? 23rd February 2020, 12:13 pm

stengos

stengos

Tanmann wrote:Well, for me the main three Trek babes are Jeri Ryan, Chase Masterson (DS9: Leeta) and Ashley Judd (TNG: The Game).

Yes to Chase Masterson. When she first appeared on set in some figure hugging out-fit my eyes popped out, my jaw dropped open and my tongue fell to the floor. How the hell does Bashir pull a bird like that???

Unfortunately she then started to act (or not) and it was all over between us. I went back to my first true DS 9 love - Drax / Terry Farrell.

28Where does Star Trek end for you? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where does Star Trek end for you? 23rd February 2020, 2:05 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

stengos wrote:
Yes to Chase Masterson. When she first appeared on set in some figure hugging out-fit my eyes popped out, my jaw dropped open and my tongue fell to the floor. How the hell does Bashir pull a bird like that???

Unfortunately she then started to act (or not) and it was all over between us.

LOL

29Where does Star Trek end for you? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where does Star Trek end for you? 23rd February 2020, 5:01 pm

The Brigade Leader

The Brigade Leader

Have to say the late Karen Montgomery made quite an impression on me as Beata the leader of the matriarchy in Angel One. So sorry to hear she had passed away.

Where does Star Trek end for you? - Page 2 350?cb=20150121131150&path-prefix=en

30Where does Star Trek end for you? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where does Star Trek end for you? 2nd March 2020, 11:18 pm

ClockworkOcean

Dick Tater

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum