You are not connected. Please login or register

The ten best actresses of all time

+2
iank
Pepsi Maxil
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The ten best actresses of all time Empty The ten best actresses of all time 16th January 2020, 12:42 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

1. Elisabeth Shue
2. Elisabeth Shue
3. Elisabeth Shue
4. Elisabeth Shue
5. Elisabeth Shue
6. Elisabeth Shue
7. Elisabeth Shue
8. Elisabeth Shue
9. Elisabeth Shue
10. Elisabeth Shue

The ten best actresses of all time Tumblr_myznpiru7T1tnc0spo6_400

Do I love her?

The ten best actresses of all time XMPk2rM

2The ten best actresses of all time Empty Re: The ten best actresses of all time 16th January 2020, 1:03 am

iank

iank

What happened to Judy Garland?

You're a fickle bastard, Maxil. Razz

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

3The ten best actresses of all time Empty Re: The ten best actresses of all time 16th January 2020, 1:05 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

1. Judi Bowker
2. Meryl Streep
3. Elizabeth McGovern
4. Anne Parillaud
5. Jane Seymour
6. Sally Yeh
7. Jenna Coleman
8. Emily Blunt
9. Jennifer Jason Leigh
10. Felicity Jones

4The ten best actresses of all time Empty Re: The ten best actresses of all time 16th January 2020, 1:07 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

iank wrote:What happened to Judy Garland?

You're a fickle bastard, Maxil. Razz

Judy is great, but Elisabeth is something else entirely. That's why I'm up at 1am posting gifs of her Big Grin

5The ten best actresses of all time Empty Re: The ten best actresses of all time 16th January 2020, 9:24 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

I'm shocked to see Tanman rate Jenna Coleman that much? I knew he always said that Clara was wasted, but that's quite high.

This isn't a personal list but just who I think are the best actresses objectively. (Though there is some overlap and I like these actresses anyway.)

Lucy Lawless
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Bette Davis
Sigourney Weaver
Julia Louis Dreyfus
Katey Sagal
Naomie Harris
Michelle Yeoh
Famke Janssen
Diana Rigg

6The ten best actresses of all time Empty Re: The ten best actresses of all time 17th January 2020, 3:44 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

The ten best actresses of all time Gorgeo10

The ten best actresses of all time SlipperyColorfulLeafbird-size_restricted

7The ten best actresses of all time Empty Re: The ten best actresses of all time 17th January 2020, 4:46 pm

REDACTED

Less best, more favorites really

1: Carrie Fisher
2: Louise Jameson
3: Judy Garland
4: Dianna Rigg
5: Ingrid Oliver
6: Felicity Jones
7: Liz Sladen
8: Honor Blackman
9: Natalie Portman
10: Sally Knyvette

8The ten best actresses of all time Empty Re: The ten best actresses of all time 17th January 2020, 4:49 pm

REDACTED

Pepsi Maxil wrote:The ten best actresses of all time Gorgeo10

The ten best actresses of all time 32aea110

9The ten best actresses of all time Empty Re: The ten best actresses of all time 17th January 2020, 5:06 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Indrid Mercury wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote:The ten best actresses of all time Gorgeo10

The ten best actresses of all time 32aea110

Good lord! My mind is going haywire thinking of all the things that would occur if I got a hold of that juicy-looking booty.

The ten best actresses of all time Source

10The ten best actresses of all time Empty Re: The ten best actresses of all time 17th January 2020, 5:10 pm

RussellIsLord

RussellIsLord

1. Catherine Tate
2. Billie Piper
3. Freema Agyeman
4. Camille Coduri
5. Jenna Coleman
6.Jodie Whittaker
7. Mandip Gill
8. Michelle Gomez
9. Did I mention Jodie Whittaker?
10. Ingrid Oliver

11The ten best actresses of all time Empty Re: The ten best actresses of all time 17th January 2020, 5:37 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Indrid Mercury wrote:5: Ingrid Oliver

I like you a lot. Big Grin

She's definitely on my favourites list, but as I said in terms of the absolute best actresses I just don't think she's had quite an iconic role yet to rival say Xena or Ripley or Elaine from Seinfeld. She is very versatile though and makes the most of a tiny role.

Osgood really is a character I should dislike. I hate fan avatar characters like in those ghastly Supernatural episodes, but Ingrid gave Osgood such a persona that she went from a joke at the fans expense/victim of the week to a fan favourite with her own spin off series (that's one of the best things to come out of Big Finish recently.)

12The ten best actresses of all time Empty Re: The ten best actresses of all time 17th January 2020, 5:49 pm

REDACTED

burrunjor wrote:
Indrid Mercury wrote:5: Ingrid Oliver

I like you a lot. Big Grin

She's definitely on my favourites list, but as I said in terms of the absolute best actresses I just don't think she's had quite an iconic role yet to rival say Xena or Ripley or Elaine from Seinfeld. She is very versatile though and makes the most of a tiny role.

Osgood really is a character I should dislike. I hate fan avatar characters like in those ghastly Supernatural episodes, but Ingrid gave Osgood such a persona that she went from a joke at the fans expense/victim of the week to a fan favourite with her own spin off series (that's one of the best things to come out of Big Finish recently.)

That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said that to me. Wink

Jokes aside, Osgood could've been fucking terrible on paper but Ingrid really took the cardboard cutout character from the scripts and added an extra dimension to her. Fan stand-in characters like what's-his-face from Planet Of The Dead are usually fucking atrocious but she was the exception.

Her death scene in Death In Heaven is one of the only decent aspects of that shite and even then it's ruined by Capaldi's lack of an reaction.

13The ten best actresses of all time Empty Re: The ten best actresses of all time 17th January 2020, 8:55 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I wonder if Liz has a strap-on laying about? I wouldn't mind receiving an intense anal pounding from her.

14The ten best actresses of all time Empty Re: The ten best actresses of all time 18th January 2020, 10:10 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

She's holding up really well today. She barely looks any older than she did in the mid nineties.

I really can't help but love a chick in uniform:

The ten best actresses of all time Arrest10

The ten best actresses of all time Arrest11

15The ten best actresses of all time Empty Re: The ten best actresses of all time 20th January 2020, 7:01 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Right, I'm going to use my big head for once. Here's my proper list:

1. Elisabeth Shue
2. Judy Garland
3. Rebecca Schaeffer
4. Alicia Silverstone
5. Heather Graham
6. Talia Shire
7. Jane Seymour
8. Denise Richards