TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Zarius
SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1No Time To Die Trailer Empty No Time To Die Trailer 5th December 2019, 9:42 am

REDACTED

Thoughts on this?

2No Time To Die Trailer Empty Re: No Time To Die Trailer 5th December 2019, 10:10 am

DogStar2000

Looks like a load of crap Shudder

https://theleisurehive.proboards.com/

3No Time To Die Trailer Empty Re: No Time To Die Trailer 5th December 2019, 10:33 am

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

Looks pretty good. At least Daniel Craig looks like he actually wants to be there and having fun, although that might be because it's his last film haha. I'm actually surprised that this film is going to be a sequel to Spectre in terms of plot, considering that Spectre is not exactly a well liked Bond film. I'm hoping Rami Malek eats his screen time up in the camp factor.

4No Time To Die Trailer Empty Re: No Time To Die Trailer 5th December 2019, 10:40 am

Zarius

Zarius

It looks interesting, I'm curious about Swann having a bigger role than a lot of fans thought, we assumed she would have been Tracy 2.0 and killed before the main titles, but no she'll be a bit more involved. Hopefully she's written a bit better this time around, and acts better too.

Not much of the new female 00 agent, the 'stay in your lane' thing will offend the woke conspirators, but I didn't much mind it. It seems they're going with the "world has moved past Bond and he's broken down" angle that they already developed in Pratfall, so the unorginality there annoys me.

5No Time To Die Trailer Empty Re: No Time To Die Trailer 5th December 2019, 11:09 am

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

It looks good honestly - fun.

Though, I am expecting the female 00 scenes to be completely cringeworthy. Hopefully they don't take up too much screen time.

6No Time To Die Trailer Empty Re: No Time To Die Trailer 5th December 2019, 2:33 pm

prick

prick

jus ass gud ass dy anutha daye Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

7No Time To Die Trailer Empty Re: No Time To Die Trailer 5th December 2019, 2:39 pm

stengos

stengos

Looked promising to me.

Tbh, I have enjoyed the Craig films. Much better than Moores post 'Spy'.

Hopefully they make better use of Blofeld this time around.

I read Craig did not get on with director Mendes. That might explain why Danny looks happier this time around. Maybe.

8No Time To Die Trailer Empty Re: No Time To Die Trailer 5th December 2019, 2:50 pm

REDACTED

I'm kind of mixed about it.

For the most part, it looks actually pretty enjoyable (The car chases, action sequences and Craig seeming like he is actually enjoying himself) but at the same time I'm on my guard about the new character.

After all, The Last Jedi had a decent trailer and look at how that turned out....

9No Time To Die Trailer Empty Re: No Time To Die Trailer 5th December 2019, 3:24 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Trailer looks very good.

I just can't help dread the worst.

10No Time To Die Trailer Empty Re: No Time To Die Trailer 5th December 2019, 3:31 pm

REDACTED

Tanmann wrote:Trailer looks very good.

Welcome back. Smile

11No Time To Die Trailer Empty Re: No Time To Die Trailer 5th December 2019, 4:06 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Cheers Smile

12No Time To Die Trailer Empty Re: No Time To Die Trailer 5th December 2019, 4:21 pm

DogStar2000

Tanmann wrote:Trailer looks very good.

I think the SJW's are defiantly going after Bond No

https://theleisurehive.proboards.com/

13No Time To Die Trailer Empty Re: No Time To Die Trailer 5th December 2019, 8:32 pm

iank

iank

Looks like more of the same. The Craigs all send me to sleep tbh.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum