RussellIsLord
REDACTED
iank
Tanmann
Pepsi Maxil
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Is Cornell the worst of the worst? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Cornell the worst of the worst? 1st February 2020, 2:13 am

Ludders

Ludders

Boofer wrote:If you laid out all of Burrunjor's posts on here in a single line it would reach right out to Tau Ceti and back.

I used to read them; It's just that after a while you kinda know where he's going with it, and where you're going to end up.
To be fair though, he's not the only one, and I actually think he writes very well; and when it's a subject that particularly interests me, they're worth the effort.
I just get bored with the culture war crap that everyone seems obsessed with. I see so many idiots on both sides, I just can't be bothered to wade through the various levels of hypocrisy and bullshit, and people trying to out-'woke' each other.

27Is Cornell the worst of the worst? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Cornell the worst of the worst? 1st February 2020, 10:54 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

I didn't know this was a thread about me?

I am not on any side in the culture war but common sense, hence why the website, Rottensites.com uses my articles as sources to bash both conservatives and lefties.

(I found out about this as I get notified on wordpress how people are being brought to my blog. Check out the bottom of each page. PS I didn't write either page on the wiki LOL. I didn't know this site existed until a day or two ago, but it's nice to see more people turning against the conservatives. I think the days of making a name for yourself just as an anti SJW are done. People are looking for more nuanced ideas now.)

https://rottenwebsites.miraheze.org/wiki/Extreme_Conservatives_on_Social_Media

https://rottenwebsites.miraheze.org/wiki/Extreme_Liberals_on_Social_Media

28Is Cornell the worst of the worst? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Cornell the worst of the worst? 1st February 2020, 11:15 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

burrunjor wrote:I didn't know this was a thread about me?

Sorry, I started it. It was related to Cornell so I can't say it was entirely off topic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum