+4
Pepsi Maxil
iank
Tanmann
Fendelman
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Cutest Jennifer

Cutest Jennifer? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap44%Cutest Jennifer? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 44% [ 8 ]
Cutest Jennifer? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap56%Cutest Jennifer? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 56% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 18

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Cutest Jennifer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Cutest Jennifer? 14th January 2020, 8:55 pm

Calvin Klein

Calvin Klein

Indrid Mercury wrote:
Calvin Klein wrote:When I came back from 1955 she was significantly hotter than I remembered. I've never questioned it.

Cutest Jennifer? - Page 2 Jennif11

Even the weight gain?

I don't mind. Even if she just ate pies for the rest of her life she'd still look beautiful.

27Cutest Jennifer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Cutest Jennifer? 16th January 2020, 12:52 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Indrid Mercury wrote:Wells.

Shue was hot in the Karate Kid but I didn't find her to be as cute as Wells in BTTF II and III.

Cutest Jennifer? - Page 2 Tumblr_payc8iOpjL1v9n68ko2_500

28Cutest Jennifer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Cutest Jennifer? 16th January 2020, 7:49 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Here it is, my first tribute to Elisabeth which I will probably make furthers edit to at some point. This one is to her character in The Karate Kid. I'm probably going to do one for her in The Adventures in Babysitting as well in a few weeks or so. The editing is slightly erratic and doesn't often flow as well as I originally hoped, but I'm happy with some of it.  I would love some feedback before I go back in and redo it and make the video public. God, I love her. I really, really do.

29Cutest Jennifer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Cutest Jennifer? 16th January 2020, 8:13 pm

REDACTED

A nice start.

The editing is nice and the music choice is appropriate (Although Sir Mix A Lots ''I Like Big Butts and I Cannot Lie'' would be a more appropriate choice in my opinion). Wink

Good stuff. Smile

30Cutest Jennifer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Cutest Jennifer? 16th January 2020, 8:27 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Indrid Mercury wrote:A nice start.

The editing is nice and the music choice is appropriate (Although Sir Mix A Lots ''I Like Big Butts and I Cannot Lie'' would be a more appropriate choice in my opinion).  Wink

Good stuff. Smile

Thanks, man! Yeah, Liz has a gorgeous arse. Everything about her is divine.

31Cutest Jennifer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Cutest Jennifer? 17th January 2020, 3:27 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

What all that said, Claudia Wells is still one of the finest babes of the Eighties. She has a magnificent complexion and her hair is amazing. Jennifer Parker has the best fashion of any woman I've seen in a movie.

Cutest Jennifer? - Page 2 Claudi12

Cutest Jennifer? - Page 2 Claudi11

Cutest Jennifer? - Page 2 Claudi13

If Elisabeth wasn't Elisabeth I think Claudia would have a better chance.

Cutest Jennifer? - Page 2 Elisab10

Look at this, lads: https://www.amazon.com/Adult-Future-Jennifer-Parker-Costume/dp/B0155OPWP8/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=Jennifer+Parker&qid=1579274371&s=apparel&sr=1-1

I definitely want a girlfriend now! She could roleplay as Jennifer!

Cutest Jennifer? - Page 2 Source

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum