You are not connected. Please login or register

Cutest Sixties Companion?

+2
iank
Pepsi Maxil
6 posters

Cutest Sixties companion?

Cutest Sixties Companion? I_vote_lcap0%Cutest Sixties Companion? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Cutest Sixties Companion? I_vote_lcap0%Cutest Sixties Companion? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Cutest Sixties Companion? I_vote_lcap13%Cutest Sixties Companion? I_vote_rcap 13% [ 1 ]
Cutest Sixties Companion? I_vote_lcap13%Cutest Sixties Companion? I_vote_rcap 13% [ 1 ]
Cutest Sixties Companion? I_vote_lcap50%Cutest Sixties Companion? I_vote_rcap 50% [ 4 ]
Cutest Sixties Companion? I_vote_lcap24%Cutest Sixties Companion? I_vote_rcap 24% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cutest Sixties Companion? Empty Cutest Sixties Companion? 22nd January 2020, 8:39 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Hard to choose between Polly and Zoe.

Fuck it, Polly.

2Cutest Sixties Companion? Empty Re: Cutest Sixties Companion? 22nd January 2020, 9:34 pm

iank

iank

Zoe. Followed by the gorgeous and far too underappreciated Vicki.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

3Cutest Sixties Companion? Empty Re: Cutest Sixties Companion? 22nd January 2020, 9:47 pm

stengos

stengos

Victoria. Adorable.

4Cutest Sixties Companion? Empty Re: Cutest Sixties Companion? 22nd January 2020, 10:13 pm

Fendelman

Fendelman

Zoe, followed by Victoria.

5Cutest Sixties Companion? Empty Re: Cutest Sixties Companion? 22nd January 2020, 10:56 pm

REDACTED

Victoria. My first crush as a boy.

Last edited by Indrid Mercury on 22nd January 2020, 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Cutest Sixties Companion? Empty Re: Cutest Sixties Companion? 22nd January 2020, 10:58 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Indrid Mercury wrote:Victoria.

I miss seeing her in your signature section Sad

7Cutest Sixties Companion? Empty Re: Cutest Sixties Companion? 22nd January 2020, 10:59 pm

Ludders

Ludders

Victoria.

8Cutest Sixties Companion? Empty Re: Cutest Sixties Companion? 22nd January 2020, 11:01 pm

REDACTED

Pepsi Maxil wrote:

So do I. Sad

9Cutest Sixties Companion? Empty Re: Cutest Sixties Companion? 22nd January 2020, 11:02 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Indrid Mercury wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote:

So do I. Sad

Why'd you get rid?

10Cutest Sixties Companion? Empty Re: Cutest Sixties Companion? 22nd January 2020, 11:05 pm

REDACTED

I just fancied a change but in all honesty, I'm now regretting it.

11Cutest Sixties Companion? Empty Re: Cutest Sixties Companion? 22nd January 2020, 11:06 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I'm keeping Linnie forever. I think Urkel might have to go at some point, though.

12Cutest Sixties Companion? Empty Re: Cutest Sixties Companion? 22nd January 2020, 11:08 pm

Ludders

Ludders

Animated sig pics are just annoying. Especially more than one at a time. Razz Laughing

13Cutest Sixties Companion? Empty Re: Cutest Sixties Companion? 22nd January 2020, 11:08 pm

REDACTED

Pepsi Maxil wrote: Urkel might have to go at some point, though.

Cutest Sixties Companion? Noooo10

14Cutest Sixties Companion? Empty Re: Cutest Sixties Companion? 22nd January 2020, 11:11 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Then again, I might not.

Speaking of Linnie, I actually like the line at 0:47 much better than the French one:

Such an awesome chick.

15Cutest Sixties Companion? Empty Re: Cutest Sixties Companion? 22nd January 2020, 11:13 pm

REDACTED

iank wrote:Zoe. Followed by the gorgeous and far too underappreciated Vicki.

Vicki was cute. She is just behind Polly and Victoria as my third favorite babe of the 60s.

16Cutest Sixties Companion? Empty Re: Cutest Sixties Companion? 22nd January 2020, 11:14 pm

iank

iank

She needs more love. Cute as fuck and really fun too.

17Cutest Sixties Companion? Empty Re: Cutest Sixties Companion? 22nd January 2020, 11:17 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Especially when she started giggling when the ground opened up in Episode 1 of The Chase. That was so cute.

18Cutest Sixties Companion? Empty Re: Cutest Sixties Companion? 22nd January 2020, 11:17 pm

REDACTED

iank wrote:She needs more love. Cute as fuck and really fun too.

Her scene with Ian in The Chase is funny as hell.

''Don't just stand there you little fool. Run!''

'Well, don't just stand there gawping you great nit!''

19Cutest Sixties Companion? Empty Re: Cutest Sixties Companion? 22nd January 2020, 11:19 pm

iank

iank

The best thing about The Space Museum is her leading the useless rebels to victory, because they've never even figured out how to get guns till she does it for them. LOL

20Cutest Sixties Companion? Empty Re: Cutest Sixties Companion? 22nd January 2020, 11:30 pm

stengos

stengos

I've also always found June Marsh (Sarah Kingdom) quite attractive. She was in an early episode of The Twilight Zone in the fifties (The Lonely, 1959) and she was really quite pretty in that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum