You are not connected. Please login or register

Which Maxil babe is the cutest?

+2
REDACTED
Pepsi Maxil
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which Maxil babe is the cutest?

Which Maxil babe is the cutest? I_vote_lcap0%Which Maxil babe is the cutest? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Which Maxil babe is the cutest? I_vote_lcap14%Which Maxil babe is the cutest? I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Which Maxil babe is the cutest? I_vote_lcap0%Which Maxil babe is the cutest? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Which Maxil babe is the cutest? I_vote_lcap29%Which Maxil babe is the cutest? I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Which Maxil babe is the cutest? I_vote_lcap14%Which Maxil babe is the cutest? I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Which Maxil babe is the cutest? Empty Which Maxil babe is the cutest? 17th January 2020, 9:27 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I'm obsessed with many lovely chicks, but who is the cutest of them all?

Last edited by Pepsi Maxil on 21st January 2020, 10:36 am; edited 5 times in total

2Which Maxil babe is the cutest? Empty Re: Which Maxil babe is the cutest? 17th January 2020, 9:34 pm

REDACTED

I don't know and I don't fucking care.

Elisabeth Shue.

3Which Maxil babe is the cutest? Empty Re: Which Maxil babe is the cutest? 17th January 2020, 9:48 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Rebecca Schaeffer.

Though I have to say I could do with getting more familiar with her work. Sadly I mostly know her from the horrific tragedy that happened to her.

4Which Maxil babe is the cutest? Empty Re: Which Maxil babe is the cutest? 17th January 2020, 9:49 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

P.S. Sorry to put such a downer on the thread so early.

5Which Maxil babe is the cutest? Empty Re: Which Maxil babe is the cutest? 17th January 2020, 10:01 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Tanmann wrote:Rebecca Schaeffer.

Though I have to say I could do with getting more familiar with her work. Sadly I mostly know her from the horrific tragedy that happened to her.

I do have a great fondness for her. It really is a shame that her entire career is overshadowed by her tragic murder because she was a charming little actress. She was actually waiting for the script for Godfather Part III on the day she was killed.

6Which Maxil babe is the cutest? Empty Re: Which Maxil babe is the cutest? 18th January 2020, 12:59 pm

Ludders

Ludders

Aren't they all too old or too dead to be considered cute? :-)

7Which Maxil babe is the cutest? Empty Re: Which Maxil babe is the cutest? 18th January 2020, 7:16 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Ludders wrote:Aren't they all too old or too dead to be considered cute? :-)

I'll put you down for Elisabeth.

8Which Maxil babe is the cutest? Empty Re: Which Maxil babe is the cutest? 18th January 2020, 8:00 pm

REDACTED

Ludders don't love dem hoes....

9Which Maxil babe is the cutest? Empty Re: Which Maxil babe is the cutest? 18th January 2020, 8:27 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Indrid Mercury wrote:Ludders don't love dem hoes....

Dey ain't loyal...

10Which Maxil babe is the cutest? Empty Re: Which Maxil babe is the cutest? 18th January 2020, 9:54 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I've added Heather Graham into the mix. Really don't know how I could have forgotten her.

She is truly magical in this scene:

11Which Maxil babe is the cutest? Empty Re: Which Maxil babe is the cutest? 18th January 2020, 11:10 pm

Ludders

Ludders

Oh alright, I'll play along.
Elizabeth Shue was indeed very cute back in the day.
A couple of the others were probably only cute when they were babies though. 😂

12Which Maxil babe is the cutest? Empty Re: Which Maxil babe is the cutest? 18th January 2020, 11:33 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Ludders wrote:

That's the second time we've agreed on something today. What the hell is going on?

I really hope she goes to London Comic Con this year so I can finally meet her.

Which Maxil babe is the cutest? Elisab12

Which Maxil babe is the cutest? Wonder11

Which Maxil babe is the cutest? Young_11

Which Maxil babe is the cutest? Liz_210

Which Maxil babe is the cutest? Wonder13

This song makes me think of her so much:

13Which Maxil babe is the cutest? Empty Re: Which Maxil babe is the cutest? 19th January 2020, 2:15 am

Ludders

Ludders

Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Ludders wrote:

That's the second time we've agreed on something today. What the hell is going on?

Which one of us is the broken clock? Wink

14Which Maxil babe is the cutest? Empty Re: Which Maxil babe is the cutest? 20th January 2020, 8:04 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Alicia Silverstone anyone? Man, what a cutie!

Which Maxil babe is the cutest? Alicia10

Which Maxil babe is the cutest? Alicia11

Which Maxil babe is the cutest? Alicia12

Which Maxil babe is the cutest? Alicia14

Which Maxil babe is the cutest? Alicia13

15Which Maxil babe is the cutest? Empty Re: Which Maxil babe is the cutest? 20th January 2020, 8:28 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Pepsi Maxil wrote:Alicia Silverstone anyone? Man, what a cutie!

Yeah I'd say she's worth rubbing one out to.

16Which Maxil babe is the cutest? Empty Re: Which Maxil babe is the cutest? 20th January 2020, 8:32 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Tanmann wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote:Alicia Silverstone anyone? Man, what a cutie!

Yeah I'd say she's worth rubbing one out to.

I've jerked off loads to this bit:

Which Maxil babe is the cutest? Tumblr_pta7w0XuuC1rrkahjo4_500

17Which Maxil babe is the cutest? Empty Re: Which Maxil babe is the cutest? 21st January 2020, 7:54 am

Ludders

Ludders

First Heather, and now Alicia. You've changed to ball game since I voted. Wink

Last edited by Ludders on 21st January 2020, 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total

18Which Maxil babe is the cutest? Empty Re: Which Maxil babe is the cutest? 21st January 2020, 8:19 am

iank

iank

Oh Alicia was very bangable in the 90s. Wink

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

19Which Maxil babe is the cutest? Empty Re: Which Maxil babe is the cutest? 21st January 2020, 10:28 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I've gone back and expanded the poll options to twelve women. I've also enabled vote cancelling which means you can now vote for one of the newer entries if you prefer them. I probably should have added them in the first place.

Last edited by Pepsi Maxil on 21st January 2020, 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total

20Which Maxil babe is the cutest? Empty Re: Which Maxil babe is the cutest? 21st January 2020, 10:40 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

I wavered toward Alicia, but ultimately stuck with Rebecca.

21Which Maxil babe is the cutest? Empty Re: Which Maxil babe is the cutest? 15th March 2020, 11:26 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I cancelled my vote so that I could vote for Rebecca Schaeffer instead. This is coming straight from the heart. I've lost interest in mostly everything and everyone, but my love for Rebecca still persists. I will never forget when I discovered her nor the endless stream of tears that followed when it finally sunk in that the lively, funny and talented girl I was watching was nothing more than bones in a coffin now. There was no one there to help her when she needed it. She died alone, her last emotion being that of fear of a crazed psycho with a gun. I've always felt guilty about it despite the fact that I wasn't even born when it happened. I also feel guilty knowing that I'm going to live longer than she did.

22Which Maxil babe is the cutest? Empty Re: Which Maxil babe is the cutest? 16th March 2020, 12:14 am

Ludders

Ludders

Welcome back, Mr Fickle. Wink

23Which Maxil babe is the cutest? Empty Re: Which Maxil babe is the cutest? 16th March 2020, 12:54 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Ludders wrote:Welcome back

Hello, Ludders. Thank you.

I've always loved Rebecca. The other girls were just infatuations that I have little to no interest in anymore. My affection for Rebecca however is completely genuine. There's evidence to back that up in multiple threads dating back from my early days on here.

Which Maxil babe is the cutest? Schaef12

I don't have any dirty thoughts of her which is something I actually prefer. It makes my interest in her feel wholesome. This "perpetually randy" reputation I've developed isn't something I'm particularly proud of. It paints me as being an incredibly shallow individual which I'm not generally.

24Which Maxil babe is the cutest? Empty Re: Which Maxil babe is the cutest? 16th March 2020, 1:18 am

The Brigade Leader

The Brigade Leader

Voted for Sophie, because she was my first real celebrity crush.

As for Alicia Silverstone, I'm amazed she never became a superstar, she really was unbelievably attractive.

25Which Maxil babe is the cutest? Empty Re: Which Maxil babe is the cutest? 20th March 2020, 12:45 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I still quite like Bonnie and Sophie actually. I've been wanking incessantly to both of them recently and I don't intend to stop. Drinking Pepsi, wanking and sending off the odd job application is my routine at the moment. There's not an awful lot to do and morale is pretty low. How is everyone else getting on?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum