iank
REDACTED
Zarius
Fendelman
Pepsi Maxil
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2680s Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 80s Appreciation Thread 30th January 2020, 9:07 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Excellent incidental music. I don't know why Ken Freeman was never asked to score for Doctor Who. It depresses me greatly that few people have seen or even heard of this stunning series. I honestly can't believe they made Trial instead of a third series.

2780s Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 80s Appreciation Thread 16th February 2020, 10:36 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

2880s Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 80s Appreciation Thread 18th February 2020, 11:51 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

80s Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Shield10

2980s Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 80s Appreciation Thread 3rd March 2020, 8:44 pm

Fendelman

Fendelman

Indrid Mercury wrote:Loving your new signature.

Thanks. As much as I love the 80s, given the total obliteration of anything resembling Doctor Who canon in this new shit-fest of a show, I feel the need to fire up the old DeLorean, get her up to 88MPH, and bring back the 60s. I think I'm going to be watching The War Games tonight. (And just to be clear, not that it really needs saying, the 80s still rule.)

3080s Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 80s Appreciation Thread 7th April 2020, 11:16 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Paul Fishman's hair is fabulous.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum