You are not connected. Please login or register

Favourite BTTF time period?

+2
iank
Pepsi Maxil
6 posters

Favourite period of time Marty travelled to?

Favourite BTTF time period? I_vote_lcap0%Favourite BTTF time period? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Favourite BTTF time period? I_vote_lcap50%Favourite BTTF time period? I_vote_rcap 50% [ 2 ]
Favourite BTTF time period? I_vote_lcap0%Favourite BTTF time period? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Favourite BTTF time period? I_vote_lcap25%Favourite BTTF time period? I_vote_rcap 25% [ 1 ]
Favourite BTTF time period? I_vote_lcap25%Favourite BTTF time period? I_vote_rcap 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Favourite BTTF time period? Empty Favourite BTTF time period? 5th January 2020, 9:57 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

1955 for me. I'm slightly mixed on the 2015 stuff and the Wild West just doesn't appeal to me personally. I really love the scenes in the alternate 1985, but all the magic happened when he was in the 50s.

2Favourite BTTF time period? Empty Re: Favourite BTTF time period? 5th January 2020, 10:26 pm

iank

iank

Evil 85 was great.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

3Favourite BTTF time period? Empty Re: Favourite BTTF time period? 5th January 2020, 11:56 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

2015 of course.....

.... you bojo!

4Favourite BTTF time period? Empty Re: Favourite BTTF time period? 6th January 2020, 3:55 am

Fendelman

Fendelman

1955 all the way...

I saw all 3 movies when they came out in the theater. I remember being so excited after seeing BTTF II thinking about what 2015 might be like (I was only 11 at the time). Little did I know that 1985 would actually turn out to be better...

5Favourite BTTF time period? Empty Re: Favourite BTTF time period? 7th January 2020, 5:14 pm

Biff Tannen

Biff Tannen

What the hell are you buttheads even talking about?

6Favourite BTTF time period? Empty Re: Favourite BTTF time period? 7th January 2020, 5:16 pm

Biff Tannen

Biff Tannen

Pepsi Maxil wrote:1955 for me. I'm slightly mixed on the 2015 stuff and the Wild West just doesn't appeal to me personally. I really love the scenes in the alternate 1985, but all the magic happened when he was in the 50s.

That punk on stage ruined my car! Can't wait to get my hands on him...

7Favourite BTTF time period? Empty Re: Favourite BTTF time period? 8th January 2020, 10:24 pm

REDACTED

Tough choice but out of all of them, this was the most whimsical and magical for me. Hell Valley (1985A) is the runner up for the opposite reasons.

8Favourite BTTF time period? Empty Re: Favourite BTTF time period? 8th January 2020, 10:30 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Indrid Mercury wrote:1855

That's my favourite period to watch if I want to get some Sleep

Big Grin

9Favourite BTTF time period? Empty Re: Favourite BTTF time period? 8th January 2020, 10:39 pm

REDACTED

Very edgy! Rolling Eyes

10Favourite BTTF time period? Empty Re: Favourite BTTF time period? 8th January 2020, 10:46 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Indrid Mercury wrote:Very edgy! Rolling Eyes

I'd rather watch Howdy Doody.

Say kids, what time is it? It's Howdy Doody Time! It's Howdy Doody Time!

11Favourite BTTF time period? Empty Re: Favourite BTTF time period? 8th January 2020, 10:48 pm

REDACTED

Pepsi Maxil wrote:I'd rather watch Howdy Doody.

Good for you.

12Favourite BTTF time period? Empty Re: Favourite BTTF time period? 8th January 2020, 10:48 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Indrid Mercury wrote:

Good for you.

My gif signatures are still better than yours.

13Favourite BTTF time period? Empty Re: Favourite BTTF time period? 8th January 2020, 10:52 pm

REDACTED

Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Indrid Mercury wrote:

Good for you.

Wow, I'll lose sleep over that.

Although if you replaced Linnie with that Lalla Ward GIF, you would more of an edge. Wink

14Favourite BTTF time period? Empty Re: Favourite BTTF time period? 8th January 2020, 10:55 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Indrid Mercury wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Indrid Mercury wrote:

Good for you.

if you replaced Linnie with that Lalla Ward GIF

Why would I do a stupid like that? Man, you really are what the French call les incompetents!  Besides, Linnie is a far more beautiful than Lalla Wink

15Favourite BTTF time period? Empty Re: Favourite BTTF time period? 8th January 2020, 11:00 pm

REDACTED

Pepsi Maxil wrote: Man, you really are what the French call les incompetents! :
Get fucked ya little trout sniffer! Wink

Last edited by Indrid Mercury on 9th January 2020, 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : BECAUSE FUCK YOU THATS WHY)

16Favourite BTTF time period? Empty Re: Favourite BTTF time period? 8th January 2020, 11:02 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Another thread completely derailed in typical Hive fashion LOL

17Favourite BTTF time period? Empty Re: Favourite BTTF time period? 8th January 2020, 11:03 pm

REDACTED

Pepsi Maxil wrote:Another thread completely derailed in typical Hive fashion LOL

LOL LOL

18Favourite BTTF time period? Empty Re: Favourite BTTF time period? 8th January 2020, 11:15 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Speaking of Linnie, I saw the actress Angela Goethals in a clip from a Kathleen Turner movie. Hearing her say the words "Are you fucking my dad?" was incredibly strange. I felt the same way when Culkin swore in The Good Son.

19Favourite BTTF time period? Empty Re: Favourite BTTF time period? 8th January 2020, 11:22 pm

REDACTED

Pepsi Maxil wrote:Speaking of Linnie, I saw the actress Angela Goethals in a clip from a Kathleen Turner movie. Hearing her say the words "Are you fucking my dad?" was incredibly strange. I felt the same way when Culkin swore in The Good Son.

Wow, that looks like a good flick. Can you ask your old pal Kenny if he can hook me up with a copy? Wink

20Favourite BTTF time period? Empty Re: Favourite BTTF time period? 8th January 2020, 11:26 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Indrid Mercury wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote:Speaking of Linnie, I saw the actress Angela Goethals in a clip from a Kathleen Turner movie. Hearing her say the words "Are you fucking my dad?" was incredibly strange. I felt the same way when Culkin swore in The Good Son.

Wow, that looks like a good flick. Can you ask your old pal Kenny if he can hook me up with a copy? Wink

I reckon it probably is a fun film. They look like they make quite a nice duo.

I don't speak to Ken anymore. The idiot started lobbing packets of Super Noodles at my window during the middle of the night a few days ago and I essentially told him to get lost and shove a double chocolate shortbread up his backside. I haven't seen him since.

21Favourite BTTF time period? Empty Re: Favourite BTTF time period? 9th January 2020, 10:01 am

REDACTED

Pepsi Maxil wrote:I don't speak to Ken anymore. The idiot started lobbing packets of Super Noodles at my window during the middle of the night a few days ago and I essentially told him to get lost and shove a double chocolate shortbread up his backside. I haven't seen him since.

I saw him last night. He was stood outside my house waving at me with a bloodied copy of Slingers Day and the head of some poor fucker.... Shocked

22Favourite BTTF time period? Empty Re: Favourite BTTF time period? 9th January 2020, 10:07 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Indrid Mercury wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote:I don't speak to Ken anymore. The idiot started lobbing packets of Super Noodles at my window during the middle of the night a few days ago and I essentially told him to get lost and shove a double chocolate shortbread up his backside. I haven't seen him since.

I saw him last night. He was stood outside my house waving at me with a bloodied copy of Slingers Day and the head of some poor fucker.... Shocked

Someone seriously needs to tell that guy to knock it on the head.

23Favourite BTTF time period? Empty Re: Favourite BTTF time period? 9th January 2020, 10:34 am

REDACTED

Just opened the front door and found he's left them there with a note saying ''See you soon''....Shocked

I need some hot sweet tea.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum